Pittsboro Ford

1245 Thompson Street, Pittsboro, NC 27312

New 877-654-3436
Used 877-591-9248
Service 866-594-3090

We are a Short Drive to Great Savings! We Always Pay Top Dollar for your Trade!

The Best Customer Service By Far

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

We needed another car in out family and shopped aroung . We went to 4 dealers , 1 on Cary and 2 in Raleigh. We were driving to my parents home and ran across Pittsboro Ford. We never expected to see a dealer this far out. We stopped and looked around. We were greeted by a salesperson named Terry, he was very friendly and welcomed us to the dealership. That was something none of the other dealers did. We told him what we were looking for and he suggested a few cars. He was very kind and asnswered our questions. He even showed us the history of the vehicle we found. He was not pushy or used high pressure with us. All the other dealers pressured us into buying now. Terry was not that way, we did find a car we liked and purchased it. Our experience at Pittsboro Ford was second to none , everything was perfect. Terry gave us great service and we would recommend him to anyone. We would buy another car form Terry at Pittsboro Ford. When the time comes we will.

Pittsboro Ford responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Thank You for your review. We are happy your experience with Pittsboro Ford as you said " Perfect ". We look forward in seeing you again. Thank You Again for your Review !

Car Was Not They Said It was

by from Greensboro, NC |

seen this car on this site. I called the dealer and asked about information. The salesman said it just came in and he would check onit and call me back. I gave him my number. He did call back and told me about the car. He said it was in great shape, no apologies for this car. It is great , one owner car in north carolina. The car was a 2008 Volvo XC90 wagon. I said I was looking and would contact him id I was interested. He went on to say that they had lots of people interested in this car. He went on and on how nice the car was. I said I would call back if I was interested. I continued to look and found a few more that were a little less money but more miles. I received a phone call from the salesman Doug . In fact he called me 4 times that day. I gave me all his salesman lingo again. He said this a a great car with a super clean history, no accidents of anykind. He kept going on and on again. I told him that is more than I wanted to spend. I told my wife about the car, she said did I check it out on CarFax ? I said the salesman Doug, said it was almost perfect. We found out different. The car fax told us it had an accident and the front end had been repaired. It also told us the air bags had been deployed. It must had had a serious accident to have the airbags go off. The carfax also showed the car had been on fire. This was totally different from what the salesman said at Pittsboro Ford. I can not believe that a delaer would say that and you have the info you can find these things out. The salesman Doug was really pushing for a sale, I can see why . He did not want us to find the info on this car. Watch out what they tell you at this dealer.

I Recommend Pittsboro Ford-Worth the Drive!

by from Asheboro, NC |

My daughter suggested Pittsboro Ford to me after the sour experiences I kept having in Randolph County. Rude and incompetent salesmen were making the car buying process very, very frustrating. I went to the dealership in Pittsboro and was greeted by Doug and from there on had nothing but a pleasurable experience. Drove the Ford Escape and asked many questions. With Doug's laid-back, non-pushy approach, this deal just fell in to place. Everyone, including the business manager and other salesmen were superb. Told them I would be back the next day to buy the vehicle. When I arrived, there sat my gleaming beautiful vehicle that Doug had put in the showroom (just like when I purchased my first Mustang from the showroom in 1965) for me. I can tell you that I was transported back in time to that first Ford purchase, and it makes me happy to see the Ford logo. Doug is wonderful, and I will make Pittsboro Ford my dealership from here on out. It is worth the drive to receive such expert care!

Will Go Back to Pittsboro Ford Again!

by from Pittsboro, NC |

My mother was in the market to purchase a Ford Escape. She lives in Asheboro and had been to three dealerships in Randolph County. Incompetent salesmen and rude service were all she kept facing. I asked her to come visit Pittsboro Ford, because they had done repairs on my Fords and I always received excellent service. Well, my mother was treated like a queen. Doug was our salesman; was a chivalrous, cavalier, knowledgeable, and very patient gentleman. He taught my mother how to use the new features of her car, even down to the headlights and radio. He listened to her questions and was always polite and kind. He was never pushy, and always looked out for my mother's best interests. I live and work in Pittsboro and Chatham County and I know for me and my family, I will always return to Pittsboro Ford. Everyone, from Doug to the business manager went above and beyond to be good to both me and my mother.

Very loud and agressive salesman

Loud and Agressive

by from Pittsboro, NC |

Very loud and aggressive. The salesman came running at us with his arms waving in the air. We had to stop our car, he blocked our way out. He said did you think you could get out of here that easy. We were taken back because we were just looking. He stuck his head in the window and in a very loud tone he said what did we want to look at. Just looking I said. He said what are you looking for. We are just looking now not ready to buy anything. He said come on in and I can show you more cars. My wife told him we have to go , thank you anyway. He said since you are here you may as well look . Come on and I will show this car. I said another time and drove off. His face was 1/2 in our car. He had his hands on his hips and shaking his head as we drove off. Too aggressive and very loud. We never had an experience like this at a dealership before. We did buy a car but not from Pittsboro Ford. The salesman gave us his card from Pittsboro Ford his name was Doug Wieland.

Loud and Agressive

by from Pittsboro, NC |

Could not answer a question on there Escape

by from Pittsboro, NC |

I usually do not write reviews but I was prompted by the salesman that we purchased our cars from. So I decided to write a review on the dealerships that we contacted before we purchased our cars. We moved to Pittsboro about 5 months ago. We were delighted to see a Ford dealer in townas we are Ford people. My daughter just purchased an Escape in the new design. We looked at it and liked it very much. My wife decided that it may be for her. I called Pittsboro Ford and spoke with a salesman there. I asked him what models do the new Escapes come in. He did not answer and I heard a few strange sounds, then he said what model was I looking for. I told him I was not sure and wanted to know what models they come in. He did not answer only heard a strange sound. He said can I have your number and call you back. I asked him if he knew what they were. He said he was not sure and would look it up for me, he said hold on. He came back and said he would call me with the information, he could not find it in his brochure. I found that funny , it is not a hard question for a salesperson who sells them. I told him I will call someone else. His name was Doug, the same name as my brother. I did call another dealership and they knew the question right away. I did end up purchasing two vehicles from the dealer in Sanford. With our experience with Pittsboro Ford on the phone I do not think we will even use them for service. They sound very backward in there ways.

Pittsboro Ford responded to this review

August 7, 2014

We are very concerned with your review. First let us apologize for this. Pittsboro Ford is very Sorry this happened to you. We do understand that the phone is an essential tool that is a very important part of our business. For the most part most people call us before they decide to come to the dealership. Let me say this about the salesman you spoke with. He has received excellent scores from Ford Motor Company in service and customer commitment. He was at the time of your call , in training on the Ford Product. Ford expects all the sales consultants to go through extensive training on the Ford Product, Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction ( before and after the sale ). Consultants have to go through over 180 training courses that are web based. They will preview a video, take notes and then tested. This does take time on the average if you do 3 a day it will take 80 days. The salesman was in training , and had not finished his certification process through Ford. Unfortunately, when you called us he did not review on the Escape. He is a Master Certified Consultant now. We are very sorry about not meeting your expectations in this matter. We do applaud you for your review. You have made us better, more aware and better informed. Again form all of us at Pittsboro Ford " We are very Sorry ". Please give us another chance so we can express our competence.

Felt Like We Were Being Hustled Into A Sale

by from Pittsboro, NC |

From the moment we called we felt like we were being sold something before we seen it. When we did come in to the dealer, we both felt like we were being fast talked and hustled by the salesman. We did not understand his name so he said to call him Al. We were not inpressed very unprofessional. Did not answer our questions, acted like he did not hear us. Wanted to take our credit information before we even decided to buy the car. We ended up walking out . We did find a car like they had for $1300.00 less at another dealer

The kindness and patients of Pittsboro Ford

by from Pittsboro NC |

Terry did an awesome job working with us in getting both our car and truck. In early December we went by to see Terry about trading our car. I was looking for a Fusion or Taurus. After test driving both kinds of cars we chose the Taurus. They didn't have one like I wanted on the lot. However it didn't take them long to bring us what we wanted. I was so impressed that day with the time and patients Terry took with us. Then on Dec. 31 Terry called my husband and told him to come by and look at a used truck he thought he might like. We did go by and test drove the used truck. We had a personal health issue to take care of before we wanted to decide about the truck. Again patients and kindness from Terry and other employees of Pittsboro Ford waited for our return. In the mean time we had decided to trade for the truck. Thank you Pittsboro Ford and Terry for your kindness and patients!

Excellent Customer Service