Gurley Leep Honda

2200 Bypass Rd, Elkhart, IN 46514

New 855-372-3756
Used 888-721-4695
Service 855-287-5416

Beep Beep it's Gurley Leep Honda!

Buying used see James S

by from Niles, Mi |

We contacted GL through Car Gurus....love that website for car shopping! James at GL was very sweet. Got us in our vehicle in a day. We love our "new to us" Honda.

FRENDLY HOME TOWN SELLSMEN ERIC SCHELL

by from Elkhart,In |

Buying a car on my own for the first time I was a little more than just nervous. I entered the show room where I met one of nicest young man. Eric Shell was so nice, taking time to show me all of my options and helping me to find the best car to fit my life style. I bought a beautiful Honda Civic sadan which I dearly love. Thank you Eric Shell for all your help you are a fine young man and I can't thank you enough.

Very clean and friendly service

by from Elkhart, IN |

From the minute I walked in I had friendly customer services from Carl. He didn't just want to make a sale, but I felt he really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I leased a 2013 Honda Civic and I love it! The process was easy and when the paper work was done all the other employees were con-graduating me on my new car. I thought that was pretty cool and made me feel important and not just another customer they were trying to get in and out. I also spoke with Mark (the boss) and he was also very friendly and got me the best price he could and he even remembered my name when I went in the next day. I would definitely recommend them the next time you think about car shopping.

Prices a little high, but good people

by from South Bend, IN |

Philip H. was a great salesperson to work with. He let me borrow the car I was interested in for several days, worked to help me get financing, and was very available and helpful. I still ended up paying a little more than what comparables were going for (although still well below KBB value) but overall feel that I got a good deal and would definitely recommend Phil and the used car department. When it looked like my financing wasn't going through, Phil didn't even try that hard to sell me cars that I didn't want. I'm very pleased with the quality of the car I ended up with and the service I got. One note I will make about the facilities is that it looks like the used car building has a leaky roof, which isn't very attractive. Whether it actually leaks or somebody just spilled something and didn't clean up, I don't know for sure.

Poor service, poor workmanship, don't bother!

by from Elkhart, IN |

Very poor workmanship. High prices. Customer serviced is not to be desired!

Stress-free Buying experience

by from Iowa |

I recently bought a car from Gurley-Leep Honda in Indiana. It was such a contrast from the usual dealership experience and we quickly came to an agreement on price without any negotiation or strong-arm tactics. They are all very nice at the dealership, (especially James who sold me the car). Our communications were straightforward and very accommodating. I had the car shipped from Indiana to Iowa and this was smooth as well. The car arrived in excellent condition. I am a very happy customer! :)

the best around here

by from south bend |

thank you david smidmore you made the whole process painless....

Element 2011 - last chance

by from Elkhart, IN |

I wanted to trade my 2009 Element in on a 2011 because Honda is not going to produce them any longer. This dealer was willing to work with us to try to make a sale, unlike the Honda dealer in South Bend, and we got what we felt was a good deal.