Gurley Leep Honda

2200 Bypass Rd, Elkhart, IN 46514

New 855-372-3756
Used 888-721-4695
Service 855-287-5416

Beep Beep it's Gurley Leep Honda!

Gurley Leep Honda leaps ahead

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We purchased a 2015 Honda CR-V from Carl Grathwohl (574-522-2000) through the Costco Vehicle Purchase Plan and found it to be an enjoyable, no pressure, experience. He and all the dealership personnel proved to be a "leap ahead" of other organizations we have dealt with through the decades. We were in need of a loaner car until our ordered vehicle was born since we sold our existing car ourselves. They never hesitated to agree and in fact supplied us with a new Civic with five miles on it. What a perk that proved to be. Carl continues to keep in contact with us to assure all our expectations are met. We drove a couple hours from Ft Wayne, IN to this Costco partnered dealer and they proved more accommodating than our local Honda dealer. We saved a great deal from working through Costco. Be sure to give them a chance if you are in the market for any brand of new car.

May 21, 2015

Thank you! We are glad the program worked for you and that you had a good experience with our dealership!

Customer follow up

by from Middlebury, IN |

Purchased a used 2013 Honda from Keith Martin at Gurley Leep. Found a small mechanical problem, got a service appointment and problem cured while I enjoyed coffee. Paper work for title with state not as smooth as hoped, but Keith went out of his way to hand carry required documents to my local BMV and made sure transaction was completed. This was well after sale was completed - this was true follow up!!

June 24, 2015

Thank you! We will be sure to let Keith know!

Neil Matheison = EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from Elkhart, IN |

If you're in the market for a used car, call Neil Matheison. He honestly did everything he could to find exactly what I was looking for (not an easy task), and didn't mind the fact that it took multiple cars and a good amount of time to find it. He still checks in with me months later, which I appreciate very much. He is an awesome salesman who doesn't mind putting in time and effort!

May 16, 2015

Thank you, for putting in the time and effort to write this review!

Very Satisfied with our expierence @ Gurley-Leep

by from Shipshewana, IN |

Devin McCuen helped us lease our new Honda CRV. Love this car! We couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and friendly salesperson. We would recommend him and Gurley Leep to anyone. We always thought buying/leasing a car is stressful and this was not the case at all. Financial persons went over and above to keep the payments where we wanted them. Amazing.

May 17, 2015

Thanks! We will be sure to let Devin know!

Sweet Caroline... Good times never seemed so good

by from Elkhart, IN |

Neil .. That is Neil Diamond... Is an awesome salesman! He gave me a thorough tour of the car before driving and explained the honda certification very well. I never felt pressured. He even offered to let me take it home overnight! I was able to come to an agreement on a price that I felt comfortable with. I am very happy with my purchase and overall experience! James and Pat were great as well and made me feel great about my purchase!

May 16, 2015

Hello Again! Glad you had a good time working with Neil and the team!

Great salesman

by from South bend |

I had the best experience I've ever had at a dealership.. Would highly recommend!!!

May 16, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation!

Over, Above and Beyond!

by from Elkhart, IN |

I was dreaming of owning a newer, more reliable car...when someone recommended I call Carl Grathwohl. That was the best phone call I have made in my driving career! Carl went above and beyond to get me into a car I could have never imagined owning! We had talked several times, he knew what I wanted, and thought he had found a car that would be a "good fit" for me. However, after arriving at the dealership to test drive and consider purchasing this car, Carl had a major surprise waiting for me. All of the management and Carl worked over what would have been the minimum requirements to sell me a car. When they pulled around my potential"new" car, that was 8 years newer with 1/2 the miles of the one previously discussed I was ELATED! The best part is I didn't have to wonder if I was going to be able to afford this snazzy new car, because the Gurley Leep team had done their homework. They had a financing package that fit in my budget all lined up! A few weeks later I noticed a glitch with the transmission...I called Carl and he got me in for service the same day! It was some minor repair, covered 100% under warranty. They even gave me one of those amazing free car washes! Everyone on the team is helpful, kind and gives prompt service with a smile. I'm no longer intimidated at the thought of purchasing a new vehicle, Carl eased all my fears and gained a lifelong loyal customer!

Thank you!

Over, Above and Beyond!

May 16, 2015

We are so happy you had a good experience and we made you comfortable! Thank you!

Great salesperson

by from Wakarusa, IN |

We would recommend Neil Matheison if you are shopping for a vehicle. Neil does everything possible to make sure you are a satisfied customer. He always called to keep us up to date with finding us the Honda Odyssey we were looking for to purchase. Neil was persistent in helping us find the vehicle we wanted. Thank you so much. Carolyn and Terry

May 11, 2015

We will be sure to pass this along to Neil, thanks!

Exceptional Service

by from Elkhart, IN |

I'd been shopping for a used car and called Gurley Leep Honda. My salesman, Neil Matheison answered and helped me all the way to my perfect car. An out of this world Ford Taurus Limited. If you want a great car and the best salesperson, give Neil a call.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation!

Best Salesman ever!!

by from Cassopolis, MI |

Neil was a great salesman. Explained a lot about the car to us, and very friendly. We also enjoyed working with Mike to finance the car. He was also very friendly.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know!