Medlin Buick GMC Mazda

Used 888-221-6035
Service 888-464-7406

Would do it Again !

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was shopping for a 2013 Certified Pre-Owned Yukon. I search the internet and found that Medlin had what I was looking for so I made a call. I spoke with Rachel who was very knowledgable about the Yukon I was calling about. She offered to email the vehicle 'build sheet' so I could review the options, etc., and made the Car Fax available to me. I made the drive from Raleigh to look at the Yukon. The Yukon looked absolutely new. I purchased it while I was there. It was the best buying experience I have had in over 40 years of car buying; and I have done a lot of car buying over that time. It was well worth the drive. Rachel & the team at Medlin made the buying process very easy & comfortable. I was even introduced to the owner. Not many owners actually work at those mega dealerships (and it shows in how those dealership treat customers). The facility is new & clean. Although I have not needed to visit the service center I fully expect that it is operated to the same high standard that the Sales organization is.

Very Satisfied

by from Charleston, SC |

I completed a purchase and delivery without ever going to the dealership. Robert provided me with enough information, help me with Financing, and arranged delivery and closing at my home. The used Chevy Captiva was exactly as described. I felt comfortable throughout the process and I'm very happy with my new car.

Best place ever to buy a car! A++++++++

by from Pittsbugh, PA |

I highly recommend this dealer. I found a vehicle I liked and filled out a form online to request more information from the dealer. Very shortly after I was emailed by Jay introducing himself. I had financing through another bank at the time and the vehicle I wanted was more than I was approved for. Jay worked with me and got me approved for the full amount and even got me a better rate. I live in Pittsburgh and made the trip down to Carolina. I flew into RDU airport which is about an hour away from the dealership. Jay personally came out to the airport and picked me up. He shared tons of knowledgeable information on the area. He even showed me where the Pittsbugh pirates AAA minor league affiliated team plays. He took me to grab a bite to eat before we got back to the dealership. Once we got back he showed me the vehicle, while taking for a test drive we stopped and he filled up the gas tank for me. The financing and loan process was smooth and simple. Everything that I was told beforehand was true. I drove off the lot and hit the road. I stopped in DC to visit a family memeber before heading back to Pittsbugh. The very next day I received a phone call asking how the vehicle was running and if I had any questions or needed anything. I am absolutely blown away by how great I was treated by the salesman and dealership. You don't find good service like this anywhere especially these days. So if your looking for a new vehicle it's well worth the trip. Thank you again

Worth the drive from Raleigh

by from Raleigh NC |

Fan of Mazda, but not the Mazda dealers in Raleigh. We arrived at the dealership with no intention of buy on that particular day..."I don't jump into things". A salesman by the name of Lee came out spoke with us for a few and let us take a test drive. No questions, pressure just genuine customer service. WE provided our contact information and assumed we would be contacted every day trying to sell us the car. That did not happen :) We returned unannounced the following weekend and Lee remembered our name and introduced us to the owner of the dealership. Both provided outstanding customer service, what we wanted for our trade and paperwork was a breeze. We have bought several new cars from, Infinity, Volvo, Toyota and Ford none of them came close to the QUALITY customer service provided by this dealership. Awesome experience and we will be buying from the in the future.... Hey Raleigh dealership take note!

return customer

by from wilson,n.c. |

I am a repeat customer. Reason being my first experience was great! They treated me with kindness and respect. My credit was fair and they acted as though I had excellent credit. They gave me great customer service and I have recommended and will continue to recommend them to anyone that will listen and are looking for a wonderful car shopping experience.With them, the customer is truly top priority and their service proves it!They won't let you walk away unhappy; They will work until you are satisfied and can drive away with the vehicle that YOU desired! It doesn't get any better than Medlin Buick,Wilson,n.c.!