Lee Ford Lincoln

4170-C Raleigh Road Parkway W, Wilson, NC 27896

New 877-297-6071
Used 877-269-8512
Service 888-238-5479

Doing Business the Right Way Since 1953!

A Great Ford Experience

by from Rocky Mount ,NC |

I recently purchased a new 2012 Mustang from Lee Motor Company and these guys were fantastic to deal with .They were very nice and helpful to get just the car I wanted with what I wanted on it. It was a pleasure doing business with them And since then I have been back for my first oil change and a detail job which they did because the day I picked up my car the weather was atrocious . I like these people ! I give them a 5 stars ! I got a great deal on my new car!

Great overall buying experience!!!

by from Goldsboro, NC |

I recently purchased a pre owned 2012 Ford Fusion and traded in my 2002 Nissan Altama with Lee Ford Lincoln. What a wonderful experence. I was treated very well. Charlie Canipe was a nice salesman. We had a sprited negotation back and forth for the car, but it was done in a respectful, no presure way. I had done my homework before I went, so I knew how much I was willing to pay. And in the end, I feel I got a great deal. I would strongly recomend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used car. They are very strong on customer service.

Very Nice Experience

by from Creedmoor, NC. |

We just bought a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 from Lee Ford Lincoln and it was a very nice experience. Our salesman Elias Jacobo " E J ' was super and a great salesman and made you feel so at home. We really enjoyed buying from him and would recommend him very much. Debra in finance was a dream and got us the perfect payment and rate. In no time we were on our way home. We plan on making our next purchase from them in the next year or so. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you all very much, You people are great.

Great place

by from Jacksonville nc |

This place was great!! Very professional no pressure to buy great with kids an e eryone was nice!!! They were quick with paper work an we were in an out quick with everything done right!!!

Lee Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 8, 2012

Thank you- we appreciate your kind comments.

Great place!!

by from Jacksonville nc |

They were all so nice great with my son an made the paper work easy an quick!! They have also checked up on us an how the car is working out hands down best dealership I've ever been too!!

Lee Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 8, 2012

We appreciate the nice comment. Glad you are happy with the experience.