Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

161 Highway 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602

New 877-225-0154
Used 877-264-5739
Service 877-438-6062

Your Regional GM Powerhouse!

Great Dealership

by from Troutman, NC |

Great Experience / Professional Staff - Living an hour away, I phoned the dealership to discuss inventory, price and trade-in potential prior to making an appointment. Upon arrival, our sales professional met us to provide a brief overview of the dealership. He then escorted us to the vehicle we previously discussed on the phone. It was parked close to his office, freshly washed and was exactly as described on the phone. After a test drive and brief discussion / negotiation on price, we sealed the deal. Overall - I feel that I bought a great product at a very competitive price without the typical stress that usually accompanies such a large expenditure.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to assist with your vehicle purchase. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your Everett experience. We hope you will remember us when you are in the market again. Thanks again for your business and feedback.

Awesome Deal and Service!!!

by from Bessemer City, NC |

Todd Leger is awesome!! Go see him today and drive away in a new car!! Tell him Dolly Hiott sent you!! You will be 100% satisfied, Guaranteed!!!!

March 25, 2015

Thanks for the review, Dolly! We're happy to hear that Todd and the Everett Team took great care of you during your vehicle purchase. Keep sending your friends and family to see us! We appreciate your business and your referrals.

Buying Experience

by from Hickory, NC |

I enjoyed my experience at Everett Chevrolet. I wasn't planning to buy that day, but everything worked out! Dillan Crisp was very respectful and was not at all a high pressure salesman. He was very polite & upbeat, even when I told him I just wanted to sit in a car to see if the height would work & "would not be buying today." Friendly, helpful and good attitudes throughout! I look forward to working with them in the future, and I love my new car!

March 25, 2015

Congrats on the new ride, Diane! We are happy to hear that Dillan made your shopping and purchasing experience a pleasant one. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all your future automotive needs.

Worth the drive from CLT!

by from Huntersville, NC |

After shopping for the right CTS at multiple dealers, I found what I wanted at Everett. I had a couple bad experiences with dealers in Charlotte, but Everett made the drive up to Hickory well worth it. In particular, they were great to deal with online. Most dealers have some kind of internet communication procedure, but Everett was serious about it. I was able to negotiate and completely close the deal via phone and email. Everybody else pushed me to come in. Everett actually offered to drive the car down to Charlotte for me to look at and drive. Next, Everett doesn't advertise a price with every obscure rebate built in. Other dealers would put up a price and back me off it. Not Everett. And the high level of service continued when I came in to pick up my car. I got a great deal, the best looking car I had found from Atlanta to Raleigh and really just a perfect experience all around. When I noticed a small error in OnStar with my cars in-service warranty date, Everett reached out to GM/Cadillac and quickly fixed it. This was my first Cadillac, moving away from Germans, but if I buy another it WILL be from Everett.

March 25, 2015

Congratulations on purchasing your first Cadillac! Thank you for choosing to do business with Everett. We strive to make internet car shopping as easy and straightforward as possible. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back to us in the future.

Terrific, friendly service and sales staff.

by from Hickory, NC |

In 2009 I bought a new Corvette from this dealership and they have always impressed me since with outstanding service. Each and every time I come in, the service writers know why I'm there and greet me as soon as I stop my vehicle. The waiting area is bright clean and has lots of amenities. I was just in and purchased an updated 2013 Corvette from their used car selection and the process was easy, friendly, and no hassles. The deal was excellent and arrived at with no drama - complete professionalism by everyone - very pleasant experience.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your continued business! We value you as a customer and appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy coming back to Everett. Enjoy the new Vette!

GREAT DEALERSHIP TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!

by from Hickory,N.C. |

I came in looking to buy a new colorado ,met with paul hanchar he went out of his to help me.We sat and talked all the different options.The total buying experience was great ,Everett is great to deal with.

February 2, 2015

Great choice with the new Colorado! We were certainly happy to help with purchasing your new truck. We appreciate your business and review. We look forward to continuing to serve you with Certified Service on your Colorado. Thanks again!

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Clemmons, NC |

Everett was the only dealership within 50 miles to have the car I wanted with all the features I wanted. Tom Bush went over & above by having the car brought to Winston Salem so that I could test drive it. He helped to remove all obstacles from the purchase process and I am now enjoying my new Verano!! As long as I live in NC I will always by from Everett and Tom. Thank you all for the best car buying experience ever!!!

February 2, 2015

Thanks for your review! We love hearing Everett customers say their experience was the best car buying experience ever. That's our goal - to make car buying as fun and easy as possible. I'm glad we have the perfect vehicle for you and were able to get you an excellent deal. Enjoy the new ride!

Great Buying Experience

by from Hickory, NC |

Conrad Smith was an excellent person to work with. He worked very hard to help us get the make, model, color and options that also fit our budget. What a great and genuine person. Always quick to respond and took the time to answer every question. Great experience and we are so pleased with our purchase.

February 2, 2015

We appreciate your business and your review. We agree, Conrad is an excellent member of the Everett team. We truly believe it is our team that makes the difference. We look forward to continuing to serve you with Certified Service. Thanks again for your business.

Friendly Staff, Great Service

by from Cherokee, NC |

After weeks of searching online I came across the BMW 535 I had been searching for. The staff was very professional and they were so accommodating with my schedule. Chris was very friendly and easy to work with and did his best to get me the best deal on my trade in. It was quite nice to have a dealership be so attentive because the last dealership I dealt with was the worst. Thanks guys I will send family and friends to you all for sure!

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your business and review. We're pleased to hear that you found the perfect BMW and enjoyed your Everett experience. We look forward to helping your friends and family with their automotive needs too. Tell them to give us a try! Thanks again and enjoy the new ride!

Everett Chevrolet

by from Hickory, N. C. |

I purchased my first new car from Marvin Everett Sr. many years ago. This recent purchase is the third car we have bought from Everett within the last thirteen years. When my wife and I decided to trade, I placed a call to Tamela Everett. After a nice chat, Tamela recommended we review the new cars on your web site and she would call me back. It did not take us long to locate the car we liked. Tamela said she would have the car ready for us to drive when we arrived at the dealership. We did a test drive of a Buick Lacrosse both of us liked it very much. Since we had done business with Tamela before, she was aware that I had done my homework and pretty well knew how much I was willing to pay. Tamela did her homework and within the hour we had agreed on a deal. I contacted Tamela because I was aware that she was friendly, honest, trustworthy, and was not pushy. If we decide to buy another vehicle, you can rest assured that we will call Tamela.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for your loyal patronage, Lawrence! Tamela and the rest of the Everett team are always here to assist with your vehicle needs. Enjoy the new LaCrosse!

Great buying experience

by from Sumter, SC |

I normally do not write reviews but had to in this case. I communicated with Kris Kerr to get info about a vehicle for sale on line at Everett Chevrolet. All the info I needed he sent to my email. After a 4 hour drive to get there I was greeted with friendly staff and a very nice dealership. Kris already had the car waiting for me to test drive. The car was immaculate inside and out and drove like new. I am very happy with the car and the price was untouchable anywhere in the south. Thanks Kris.

June 13, 2014

Thanks for your review, Mike! I'm happy to hear that your drive to Everett was well worth it for a great deal! Enjoy the new ride and keep telling your friends and family in South Carolina to give us a try.