Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

161 Highway 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602

New 877-225-0154
Used 877-264-5739
Service 877-438-6062

Your Regional GM Powerhouse!

Great Dealership

by from Troutman, NC |

Great Experience / Professional Staff - Living an hour away, I phoned the dealership to discuss inventory, price and trade-in potential prior to making an appointment. Upon arrival, our sales professional met us to provide a brief overview of the dealership. He then escorted us to the vehicle we previously discussed on the phone. It was parked close to his office, freshly washed and was exactly as described on the phone. After a test drive and brief discussion / negotiation on price, we sealed the deal. Overall - I feel that I bought a great product at a very competitive price without the typical stress that usually accompanies such a large expenditure.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to assist with your vehicle purchase. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your Everett experience. We hope you will remember us when you are in the market again. Thanks again for your business and feedback.

Great service, immaculate facility

by from Hickory , NC |

The service was extremely knowledgeable & professional. The service rep Tamra could not have been better she explained every thing was going to be done to my vehicle & placed me in a Cadillac CTS to prevent me from being without a vehicle which worked out great as my vehicle had to be kept overnight. Kudos to the service dept especially Tamra.

My Review

by from Hickory, NC |

I did not like how I was not given an update after the first hour as requested, and it was still time after I walked back up to the desk before I was given one. But since Everett allowed me to come in for this work on a Saturday and completed it, I am happy. Thank you! - Mike

Excellent service

by from Hickory, NC |

Tamra was absolutely very helpful,informative and knowledgable about my service and needs for my vehicle. Great young lady to work with.

Everett Chevrolet service dept.

by from Hickory, NC |

All associates were Friendly and made sure my problem was taken care of and that I was satisfied with their service.

Good service, nice people

by from Hickory,NC |

The experience was not unpleasant, but the next time, I will ask to be returned home to wait. I was told that it might take a long time, and it did, but I waited. The service was very good.

A little irritated

by from Hickory, NC |

The only thing that wasnt great was that a customer parked sideways in front of the automatic doors blocking them when I was trying to drop my vehicle off. I know that you are a buisness who doent want to make your customers mad but someone should/could have asked him to move in a professional way instead of allowing him to keep his vehicle there blocking the entry doors. A major inconvenience for your other customers that could have easily been avoided.

Great Service

by from Hickory NC |

The Service Dept at Everett always takes great care of my car and truck. This is why I have been doing business with Everett for over 20 years. I not only buy from them they do all Service work.

great service and facilities

by from Hickory, NC |

Jeff Richards, Service Advisor, has always assisted me. In my opinion he is an asset to your company. In my dealings with him I find him to be courteous and knowledgeable in diagnosing my problems.

May 4, 2015

We appreciate your business and your review, Jack. We have a great team and we are proud to have Jeff at Everett. We enjoy hearing comments from happy customers like you. We hope to continue to impress.

Goodservice

by from Granite Falls, NC |

You always seem to do an excellent job with my car. Being in the car business for many years though, I believe you could go the extra mile and have the vehicle washed before returning them to your customers. Also try to do something more than just popcorn in the customer lounge.

May 4, 2015

Thanks for your business and feedback, Joyce! We welcome your suggestions to improve. We want to continue to raise the bar and exceed your expectations.

Smooooth

by from Hickory, NC |

Another smooth, pain free and quick service appointment. The team is very efficient and keeps things moving at a great pace. Thank you!!!

May 4, 2015

Thanks, Louis! We work hard to make things easy for you. Glad to hear you enjoy your Everett service experience. Come back and see us.