Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

161 Highway 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602

New 877-225-0154
Used 877-264-5739
Service 877-438-6062

Your Regional GM Powerhouse!

Great Dealership

by from Troutman, NC |

Great Experience / Professional Staff - Living an hour away, I phoned the dealership to discuss inventory, price and trade-in potential prior to making an appointment. Upon arrival, our sales professional met us to provide a brief overview of the dealership. He then escorted us to the vehicle we previously discussed on the phone. It was parked close to his office, freshly washed and was exactly as described on the phone. After a test drive and brief discussion / negotiation on price, we sealed the deal. Overall - I feel that I bought a great product at a very competitive price without the typical stress that usually accompanies such a large expenditure.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to assist with your vehicle purchase. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your Everett experience. We hope you will remember us when you are in the market again. Thanks again for your business and feedback.

Everett Customer Care

by from Hudson, NC |

Jeff Richards is awesome - knowledgeable and personable. Everett personnel always provide excellent customer service and advice for future car maintenance and care.

Great repair and service

by from Lenoir, NC |

After having issues with oil consumption the service guys found the leak and fixed the problem . They had it done in a satisfactory amount of time and I am so far very satisfied with the work that was done .

Good service

by from Hickory, NC |

Very friendly and pleasant representative; not pushy; several amenities at the site (popcorn, quiet room, clean bathroom and waiting room)

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your patronage, Carolyn! We try to make our guests as comfortable as possible while visiting for service. We get rave reviews about our popcorn! Glad you enjoy your visits. We look forward to serving you again!

Mile maintenance and Manifold

by from Hickory NC |

Past couple of month I have put on a great extra miles and my car was sounding rough. They did a 1000 mile service on my care and fix my exhaust manifold. Very surprised at my manifold this is something that should not crack. very rare. But they did a great job.

April 8, 2015

Thanks for your business, Kisha! We're happy to hear that the Everett Certified Service Team was able get you fixed up and back to running strong. Please let us know how we can help you in the future.

Great service. Overpriced parts.

by from Hickory, N.C. |

I was very pleased with the promptness of the service I received recently due to the fact that I had no appointment and my truck broke down in the parking lot of the dealership. The only thing I had an issue with was having to pay $297 for a water pump that I could have purchased at Autozone for $111.99 plus tax. I know you're in business to make money but that kind of mark up is just a bit ridiculous! Had I had a choice in the matter I would've taken my truck home and changed the water pump out myself before paying that for a pump. Again, I was extremely pleased with the level of service I received, my only issue was with the price of parts. Thank you for your time.

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your business, Larry! We are glad that you trusted the expert technicians at Everett to fix your water pump. We understand your comments regarding the parts. Genuine OEM parts are often slightly higher than aftermarket parts available elsewhere. However, we hope you see the value of the Certified Service you received.

Great Sevices

by from Hickory, NC |

I had no problems getting an appointment. My appointment was right on time and the time it took to do the work was what I was told at the beginning. Thanks Everett for the good service.

April 8, 2015

You're welcome, Teresa! Thank you for choosing the Service & Tire Center at Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Great Customer Service

by from Hickory, NC |

I really enjoy the friendly service, and customer service lounge at Everett Chevrolet. The staff is very helpful and courteous.

April 8, 2015

Thanks, Joey! We value your business and look forward to serving you again!

Great service

by from Hickory, NC |

The Everett service department is second to none. The entire team is awesome from scheduling the appointment, completing service on time and only doing what is necessary. Service is always done right the first time. Tommy Gossett has always taken especially good care of us. I will be back.

April 8, 2015

Thanks for your review and business, Jeffrey! We love hearing comments like this. It means we are doing right by our customers, which is what we always want. We'll see you next time!

Always give great service in a wonderful atmospher

by from Hickory, NC |

I have always had great service and this time was no different, except it was for much more than an oil change. Many items were at the time/mileage service point and it took about 4 hours. So, instead of having to wait, they provided me with a 2015 vehicle to drive until the work was completed. Jonathan Annas is and has been my go to guy in the service department for a long time and he is just terrific. Also, as a special treat the co-owner, Tamela Everett, stopped by to say hello and gave me a big hug. The people there are more than just folks at a dealership, I look at them as family and love them all. Great place to buy and get service.

April 8, 2015

Wow, thanks Daniel! You are family - part of the Everett family of customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Great Experience

by from Hickory, NC |

Very Good Service Department, would highly recommend to any one! Jonathon is one of the best service advisor I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Thank you Jonathon!

April 8, 2015

Thank you for choosing to service your vehicle at Everett! Jonathan is a great member of the Everett team. We look forward to continuing to you serve you.