Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

New 877-225-0154
Used 877-264-5739
Service 877-438-6062

Home of the 10 Year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty

Great service and great people

by from Hickory NC |

The facility is fantastic. Everyone has been great all the way from sales , finance and service. Total complete satisfaction.

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Wow, thanks Ryan! It means so much to hear that our customers are completely satisfied. We look forward to serving you again!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Blowing Rock, NC |

From my 1st phone call to the Service Department about my problem ("Service Battery Charging System" message) to the end result, I was treated with kindness and professionalism. I live approximately 40 miles from the dealership, so I was concerned if I could drive the car. Advised if the message stayed on, I would need to have the car towed to the dealership; otherwise, it would be safe to drive. (2014 Buick Enclave) The gentleman I talked with was Jeff Richards, Service Consultant. I drove the car to Everett's without any worries. Everett's Service Department is outstanding. I was completely out of my element, but put at ease with everything I encountered, as the employees are friendly, kind and ready to assist with anything. I was given a car to drive to Blowing Rock, NC until the evaluation was determined. I might add that the Service Department was more than extremely busy with appointments, but Jeff was kind enough to work my car in to determine the problem. The alternator was replaced; Jeff kept me up-to-date by phone. He is definitely an asset to the Everett "team." Linda M. Steen, Blowing Rock, NC

Great to work with!

by from Hickory NC |

Everything went great work completed and seems to be fine. Tamra Culp was helpful in educating me about what was making the noise and why the tensioner and belt were replaced and made me feel at ease. Tamra made it very easy for me to have part replaced by allowing it to be done on Saturday instead of through the week. Would recommend Service Department staff anytime.

Great Servive

by from Hickory, N.C. |

I was treated in an efficient and courteous manner. I was able to wait in a comfortable lounge and the work was completed in a timely fashion.

oil service

by from Hickory, NC |

Just needed oil/filter change. Work was done promptly with no issues. Had a nice chat with Jonathan Annas -- great guy.

Clean, People are Great

by from Hickory , NC |

Good experience if only I could get the msg that has been coming on in my car since I brought new in 2010" service transaction control and then when you put my brake on the window brake light want light up and light stays on with the brake isn't on

Facility is very clean and organized

by from Hickory, NC |

This was the second time for taking my truck in for oil dripping under my truck. They installed a new oil filter and that corrected the problem!

Best Dealership in my area

by from Hickory NC |

My wife and I love Tamara. She always goes way beyond to please us. The dealership is excellent in our opinion. Thank you! Ed & Julie

Great Experience

by from Catawba, NC |

I purchased this car for my wife as a surprise. I dealt with Rusty over the phone and bought the car without evening seeing. He was so helpful and answered all my questions. When we picked up the car Justin was wonderful explaining the contract. When my wife got in the car for the first time Ryan was very helpful in showing her how to use the new Cue system on her Cadillac. She loves her new SRX and we are extremely please with everyone at Everett Chevrolet who help us.

Great service I've come to expect

by from Hickory, NC |

My 2013 SRX is still in warranty but had a dead battery. AAA came out and started the car and I took it to your dealership. As usual, your service was exemplary. Drop-off process as quick and seamless, personnel were exceptionally helpful and friendly. You replaced the battery under warranty and performed scheduled maintenance since it was close to due. All by 2:00 p.m. the same day. Here's what's exceptional: I didn't lease the car from you since we were in Florida at the time. However, you can be assured the next lease or purchase we do will be with your fine dealership.

Great Service

by from Hickory, NC |

My service advisor, Mariah, is the BEST ;) Everett Chevrolet has some of the best people in the shop as well. Can't wait to go back!