Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC

115 Team Hendrick Way, Cary, NC 27511

Great selection and great salesman

by from Pinehurst nc |

: This is the first Hendrick dealership that we had a good experience. Our salesman Carl Johnson was receptive, respectful, and HONEST! This did not happen in the past at the other dealerships and with other salesmen.we were very pleased with him. we hadnt actually planned on getting a new vehicle...we were just out browsing...and he took the initiative to get to know usand find out our situation.he was not brash nor harassing. We have already recommended him and the dealership to several of our friends and family when its time for them to purchase new vehicles. We hope he will be there when its time to get another vehicles we would only want to deal with him. Also, our finance manager Mike (i think his name was) was FABULOUS. With these two guys on your team you cant go wrong!!!

Hendricks Buick and Cadillac

by from Angier, NC, 27501 |

Nice friendly staff and lots of Cadillacs to view. I had a great experience with Jess Geller, sales associate. I am happy with my Cadillac XTS I purchased. I hope to enjoy it many years with Hendricks car service. Make sure you check out this dealership!

Hendricks Buick and Cadillac

by from Angier, NC, 27501 |

Repair of 2002 Envoy gears Cable replaced

by from Raleigh, NC 27615 |

Replaced cable of gears by lunchtime next day. 12,000 mile warranty. Reasonable price used coupon. Using Hendricks for 12 years with 3 vehicles. Great

Oil Change Service Package

by from Cary, NC |

Brought my 2012 Acadia Denali in for it's regular oil change; but as usual could not get the service scheduled for the desired day. I am always told - we're booked, which is understandable. Then why was I asked to purchase the oil Change package for $199.99 if it means "good luck with getting it done" which has been my experience almost every time. PLUS, the website service planner does appear to work but is never connecting with the right people in the Service area. They tell me it is still not working! I went on a trip to Texas recently on oil that had been in the engine for 4,800 miles because I could not get the car serviced - "no openings" I was told. However, thanks to Tony LaScola, I was able to get an oil change - he at least tried to fit me into an already busy Saturday - I ended up waiting nearly 2 1/2 hours for the oil change to be completed but at least he got me in! You need to get a working scheduling system if you intend for me to use it online, or you need to get me a set time and day to get my car serviced. It's not something I take lightly - PM service is important to me!! I am considering purchasing another package of oil changes but am having 2nd guesses!

Best car buying experience ever, thank you Max

by from Cary, NC |

Max at the Hendrick BUICK GMC Cary did a fantastic job with my sale. Everything was professional and my best car buying experience ever!!!

Awesome dealership

by from Lumberton, NC |

I purchased the Cadillac 2.0T ATS. The service was excellent and the salesman Lewis Brown was very knowledgeable and so courteous. He helped us get into the car of my dreams. I would definitely recommend friends and family to your dealership. I use to live in Florida and saw your dealerships but never bought a car until I went to Cary and met Lewis Brown. It was a great experience and will do it again.

Very Satisfied - Thank You Max!

by from Cary, NC |

Very happy with the overall experience for my wife and I in the purchase of a certified pre-owned GMC Acadia at Hendrick GMC in Cary. Our Sales Consultant Max Fours did a tremendous job and helped us every step of the way. Definitely would refer this dealership and Max to anyone looking for a new or used GMC!

Service

by from Cary, NC |

Just had an oil change and rotation, the staff were prompt, courteous, and thorough. 10 out of 10 on all counts.

Hendrick Buick GMC , Cary, NC

by from Holly spring NC |

My name is John Kornak I came in to look at a camaro for my son and I left with 3 cars one for my son one for my wife and one for my self. I would like to say a very special thank you to Steve Laufer for his time and patience. Steve made us feel like part of the Hendricks family . I wouldn't think of going to any other dealer for our next purchase Steve you have made us a long time customer . And I have already refer several friends to go and see Steve. Steve thank you so much for making this the best buying experience. Respectfully John Kornak