Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC

115 Team Hendrick Way, Cary, NC 27511

Good Service

by from Cary, NC |

My son took the car in for service and repair of something he noticed and I didn't even know of. I feel as though the service he received was professional and honest.

Great dealership, very clean and courteous

by from Cary, NC |

have been bringing my Cadillac CTS to Hendrick Cadillac for several years now, and have always found them to be courteous and think they have taken very good care of my car. My car is always taken into the garage very close to my scheduled appointment and I think the package of oil change and tire rotation is a great deal. I have been very pleased with the service I have received from this dealership.

Fantastic Service, Great People!!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

I had scheduled a VIP appointment with Hendrick GMC and was greeted immediately by Brian Harris who introduced my husband and I to Carl Johnson. We knew right away that it was going to be a great experience. Carl started out by asking us what we were looking for, price point, payments, etc. Which was wonderful, we could tell him exactly what we wanted and didn't have to waste time being pushed into something else. The buying process was an absolute breeze, Carl explained everything very clearly and got us in and out quickly. Also, a big shout out to Will Carl in the finance department who made the paperwork part as seamless as possible. We're ecstatic with our new Terrain and will definitely be back to Hendrick GMC!

Excellent Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

The process was rather long because I was quite unsure about the model I would purchase. However, the client advisor, Stefan Harris listened to all of my concerns and showed me price comparisons for all of my options. I could not have asked for a finer, more professional experience from him. The professionalism channeled from the first referral point of contact, Josh Feldman, through to the finance manager, Matthew Arrington. I went in very stressed but was refreshed by the end of the transaction. Thanks to all for a lovely experience!

Great selection and great salesman

by from Pinehurst nc |

: This is the first Hendrick dealership that we had a good experience. Our salesman Carl Johnson was receptive, respectful, and HONEST! This did not happen in the past at the other dealerships and with other salesmen.we were very pleased with him. we hadnt actually planned on getting a new vehicle...we were just out browsing...and he took the initiative to get to know usand find out our situation.he was not brash nor harassing. We have already recommended him and the dealership to several of our friends and family when its time for them to purchase new vehicles. We hope he will be there when its time to get another vehicles we would only want to deal with him. Also, our finance manager Mike (i think his name was) was FABULOUS. With these two guys on your team you cant go wrong!!!

Hendricks Buick and Cadillac

by from Angier, NC, 27501 |

Nice friendly staff and lots of Cadillacs to view. I had a great experience with Jess Geller, sales associate. I am happy with my Cadillac XTS I purchased. I hope to enjoy it many years with Hendricks car service. Make sure you check out this dealership!

Hendricks Buick and Cadillac

by from Angier, NC, 27501 |

Repair of 2002 Envoy gears Cable replaced

by from Raleigh, NC 27615 |

Replaced cable of gears by lunchtime next day. 12,000 mile warranty. Reasonable price used coupon. Using Hendricks for 12 years with 3 vehicles. Great

Oil Change Service Package

by from Cary, NC |

Brought my 2012 Acadia Denali in for it's regular oil change; but as usual could not get the service scheduled for the desired day. I am always told - we're booked, which is understandable. Then why was I asked to purchase the oil Change package for $199.99 if it means "good luck with getting it done" which has been my experience almost every time. PLUS, the website service planner does appear to work but is never connecting with the right people in the Service area. They tell me it is still not working! I went on a trip to Texas recently on oil that had been in the engine for 4,800 miles because I could not get the car serviced - "no openings" I was told. However, thanks to Tony LaScola, I was able to get an oil change - he at least tried to fit me into an already busy Saturday - I ended up waiting nearly 2 1/2 hours for the oil change to be completed but at least he got me in! You need to get a working scheduling system if you intend for me to use it online, or you need to get me a set time and day to get my car serviced. It's not something I take lightly - PM service is important to me!! I am considering purchasing another package of oil changes but am having 2nd guesses!

Best car buying experience ever, thank you Max

by from Cary, NC |

Max at the Hendrick BUICK GMC Cary did a fantastic job with my sale. Everything was professional and my best car buying experience ever!!!