Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC

115 Team Hendrick Way, Cary, NC 27511

Awesome Service!! A+++

by from Charlotte, NC |

Cory Lyle was my service adviser and is the best! He and all of the Hendrick team there always provide excellent service.

Excellent service

by from Cromwell CT |

I was vacationing from Connecticut when my 2014 Larcosse developed an issue with the emission controls the group at Hendrick treated me Like I was a long term customer. Shawn Worczak (service lane manager) was extremely helpful and had my car repaired within 3 hours (had to locate a part) and all this without an appointment........ This is a VERY impressive dealership

Just goot my first Cadillac and I love it!

by from Cary, NC |

2015 SLX (Had been driving a Mercedes ML and a Mercedes GLK before that) I found Cadillac to be a better value and they have better styling/colors. The experience was wonderful. I'll be back in 3 years to get a new vehicle!

best dealer ever

by from vinton va |

everyone was so helpful. I would definitely recommend. Probably the cleanest dealership ever been in. may I recommend more golf carts I really did not like riding in a vehicle to look at trucks. Nate, Phillip was very helpful. Also April in the business office excellent job as well. everyone kept us informed of what was going on and probably the fastest I have ever bought a vehicle. YOU GUYS WERE OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work.

Great Buying Experience, Excellent Staff

by from Cary NC |

The salesman made all the difference in the world when I decided to purchase my new vehicle.If not for the excellent customer service skills provided by Cameron Singleton I might not have made the purchase. Cameron made the buying experience easy and fun. He saw to all my wants and needs and was truly dedicated to seeing me get what I was looking for. Everyone that he introduced me to at the dealership was very professional and worked well with Cameron to get me in the vehicle that was perfect for me! I look forward to the next time that I need to purchase a vehicle and work with the excellent staff at Hendrick GMC !

I just purchased a new Cadilac ATS

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

I was undecided about what I wanted to purchase and after meeting with Charles Carter. He took the time to ask me questions about what I value in a car and even when I felt my mind was made up. He took the time to ask are you sure this is what you - are you excited about this car - I believed him when he said he wanted to make sure I was happy and getting exactly what wanted.

Great sales people top notch service!!

by from Raleigh Nc |

I had a excellent experience there. My sale person Cameron Singleton was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the whole experience. He made sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase before leaving. Mr. Singleton is a great addition to your dealership and I would not hesitate to recommend my family and friends to him at Hendrick Buick. I know where and who I will be coming to see for my next purchase!!

Most Excellent Dealership and Staff

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

I went to Hendrick's Cadillac/GMC in Cary North Carolina after researching online for a CTS in my price range. The sales associate Vicki and Lewis were excellent representative of a true sales person - Lewis was training Vicki and he was greatly knowledgeable of the CTS questions I asked. There was NO Pushing regarding my bargaining, financial details and I received great negotiation results! Lewis is also going to take care of a few Tweaks that are needed on my 2011 CTS tomorrow. I can say that Hendrick's atmosphere was an about face to the positive vs the "other" well known Cadillac dealer in Raleigh that I experienced. YES I have told many others about my experience at Hendricks and will continue to do so. I am 58 years old and this is the first dealership that I can say I felt truly comfortable working with!

V. White-Jones

by from Roanoke Rapids, NC |

My Sales person, Nate, was very patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in purchasing. He did not rush me to make a decision (even if it took me days and many test drives to finally pick a car). Nate was not the only great sales person there, but management was also very personable. I would recommend buying a car from Hendrick to anyone!

Good Service

by from Cary, NC |

My son took the car in for service and repair of something he noticed and I didn't even know of. I feel as though the service he received was professional and honest.