Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC

115 Team Hendrick Way, Cary, NC 27511

service

by from cary nc |

Service was fantastic, customer for life. The guys were able to take care of my new V without hesitation. I described the noise and the crew new exactly what the issue was. I made an appointment and my car repairs were completed faster than they originally quoted.

The only place to buy a Cadillac

by from Wake Forest NC |

We were anxious as we started our car buying experience but the moment we met our Sales Advisor, Eric Herring, we knew we were in good hands. Eric is extremely knowledgeable about the Cadillac products, answered all of our questions (sometimes twice) and remained patient, professional & friendly throughout the process. He helped us find the perfect ATS sedan containing the packages we wanted in the exact color combination. Then it was time to meet the Sales Manager, usually a frightening experience. This time however, we were lucky enough to have met Khaled Bamyeh. He did everything he could to get us into the car of our dreams and never once made us feel uncomfortable. When we picked up our car, Eric made sure it was perfectly detailed. He spent hours with us to make sure we knew how everything worked. Even after we left with our new car, both Eric & Khaled followed up with us to make sure everything was perfect. We feel like family...what more could you want from a dealership? We definitely recommend Hendrick Cadillac of Cary.

Awesome experience, I recommend Devin.

by from Durham, NC |

This was my 1st new car buying experience ever and it was awesome thanks to the AWESOME, PERSONABLE, and EASY GOING salesman, Devin Agee. He was a man of his word, he listened to me. He was so easy to talk to, he felt like a long lost cousin. I actually had fun on the test drive. When I had difficulty choosing a color, he got the other employees involved, then he even helped me by flipping a coin, lol. I'd never expected such a great experience from beginning to end from a CAR SALESMAN! I'd been on my search at 4 other dealerships. Hendrick of Cary had the selection and prices to get me in the door, but it was DEVIN who sealed the deal! Normally I take all the dealership identification off, but because of this experience I am leaving the Hendrick front vanity plate on.

ABOVE and BEYOND

by from Raleigh, NC |

ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY!!! My husband and I went in looking for a small truck, a Canyon or Colorado. When these were out of price range we were heart broken. The sales and financial team went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. When we thought we were out of options, fiance leaped, literally, the next thing we knew we were the proud owners of the most beautiful Silverado we had ever seen. My husband falls in love with his truck all over, every single day.

The only place to buy a new vehicle

by from Sanford nc |

The sales team was awesome, Phil and dashiel are superb people!i felt like I was buying my new 3500hd dually from a family member . Easiest and best experience that I've had yet buying a new vehicle no pressure at all they made ever effort humanly possible to more than satisfy me .beautiful dealership with the best selection of heavy duty trucks and such a wonderful bunch of individuals. I definetly will be back soon to make my next purchase . Definitely a 5 * establishment!!

Awesome Service!! A+++

by from Charlotte, NC |

Cory Lyle was my service adviser and is the best! He and all of the Hendrick team there always provide excellent service.

Excellent service

by from Cromwell CT |

I was vacationing from Connecticut when my 2014 Larcosse developed an issue with the emission controls the group at Hendrick treated me Like I was a long term customer. Shawn Worczak (service lane manager) was extremely helpful and had my car repaired within 3 hours (had to locate a part) and all this without an appointment........ This is a VERY impressive dealership

Just goot my first Cadillac and I love it!

by from Cary, NC |

2015 SLX (Had been driving a Mercedes ML and a Mercedes GLK before that) I found Cadillac to be a better value and they have better styling/colors. The experience was wonderful. I'll be back in 3 years to get a new vehicle!

best dealer ever

by from vinton va |

everyone was so helpful. I would definitely recommend. Probably the cleanest dealership ever been in. may I recommend more golf carts I really did not like riding in a vehicle to look at trucks. Nate, Phillip was very helpful. Also April in the business office excellent job as well. everyone kept us informed of what was going on and probably the fastest I have ever bought a vehicle. YOU GUYS WERE OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work.

Great Buying Experience, Excellent Staff

by from Cary NC |

The salesman made all the difference in the world when I decided to purchase my new vehicle.If not for the excellent customer service skills provided by Cameron Singleton I might not have made the purchase. Cameron made the buying experience easy and fun. He saw to all my wants and needs and was truly dedicated to seeing me get what I was looking for. Everyone that he introduced me to at the dealership was very professional and worked well with Cameron to get me in the vehicle that was perfect for me! I look forward to the next time that I need to purchase a vehicle and work with the excellent staff at Hendrick GMC !