Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC

115 Team Hendrick Way, Cary, NC 27511

Best car buying experience ever, thank you Max

by from Cary, NC |

Max at the Hendrick BUICK GMC Cary did a fantastic job with my sale. Everything was professional and my best car buying experience ever!!!

Awesome dealership

by from Lumberton, NC |

I purchased the Cadillac 2.0T ATS. The service was excellent and the salesman Lewis Brown was very knowledgeable and so courteous. He helped us get into the car of my dreams. I would definitely recommend friends and family to your dealership. I use to live in Florida and saw your dealerships but never bought a car until I went to Cary and met Lewis Brown. It was a great experience and will do it again.

Very Satisfied - Thank You Max!

by from Cary, NC |

Very happy with the overall experience for my wife and I in the purchase of a certified pre-owned GMC Acadia at Hendrick GMC in Cary. Our Sales Consultant Max Fours did a tremendous job and helped us every step of the way. Definitely would refer this dealership and Max to anyone looking for a new or used GMC!

Service

by from Cary, NC |

Just had an oil change and rotation, the staff were prompt, courteous, and thorough. 10 out of 10 on all counts.

Hendrick Buick GMC , Cary, NC

by from Holly spring NC |

My name is John Kornak I came in to look at a camaro for my son and I left with 3 cars one for my son one for my wife and one for my self. I would like to say a very special thank you to Steve Laufer for his time and patience. Steve made us feel like part of the Hendricks family . I wouldn't think of going to any other dealer for our next purchase Steve you have made us a long time customer . And I have already refer several friends to go and see Steve. Steve thank you so much for making this the best buying experience. Respectfully John Kornak

Hendrick GMC Cadillac, Cary, NC

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a 2010 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Edition. I was very satisfied with the service and sales person, Lisa Gilpin and also very satisfied with used Car sales manager, Khaled Bamyeh. That team made it so easy for my car purchase experience than all my car buying. I appreciate all the emails, and phone calls that I received in keeping me informed if the vehicle I was interested in was still available by me living in Fayetteville. Thanks so much Lisa and Khaled, I love my Escalade. Also, thanks to Matthew for making the finance paper such an ease and competing the paperwork for the DMV. You guys make purchasing a car fun and easy.

Dishonest

by from Apex, NC |

All this is basically repeating the previous reviews. We contacted Hendrick GMC through the internet. We were looking for a specific vehicle for a specific price. We were clear about our expectations and that we were already had financing. We went in test drove the car and again reiterated our expectations. The following day we received a call and were told that they had a car that matched the make model options and price. We went back in only to find that we were lied to. The manager came out and was very condescending and we left without the car.

Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC responded to this review

September 25, 2013

Hello, We're sorry to hear your experience didn't live up to your expectation. It is our policy to act with integrity and to be honest in our business. We'd appreciate the opportunity to sort out this misunderstanding. Please give us a call at 919-234-7784 and ask to speak with Bob Stephenson, the Internet Sales Manager. He's expecting your call. Thanks.

dishonest business team

by from Cary |

The same as the first review stated, Manger, who thinks he is smarter that other people (he lives in his cube physically and mentally) claimed that sticker price was placed wrong and the price should be higher but for cartesy they would grand that price if I close the deal that day. the sales person named "Bin" has no idea what so ever on car sale business and how to follow up with his customer or future buyer. he suppose to call me back after I gave him a very fair offer as a buyer to that car, he did not call back, I called again and he promised that he will get back with me and he didn't.trust issue started since then, I decided not to do business with them ever. The car that I was about to buy still sitting on the parking spot on their dealer. bad people with bad busniess attitude.

The worst car shopping experience I have ever had.

by from Cary |

The 1st problem was we were lied to about two different sticker prices on the vehicle. The salesman said the lower price was wrong but they would sell it to us for that price. The lower price was the price advertized here on cars.com! He tried to fool us into thinking it was a deal, insulting our intelligence. We should have left then. My wife and I were then lead on for 3 hours believing we had come to an agreement on price which was a fair price based on the blue book value. When it came down to doing the deal the salesman went back and basically said if we give them our car as a trade we would be at the agreed price, appraising our car at half of fair market value. My wife politely confronted the "sales manager" explaining the situation and how unhappy we were. His response to my wife was sharp, disrespectful and rude. This was the WORST car shopping experience I have ever had.