Hendrick Dodge RAM

(2.3) 3 Reviews

81 Mackenan Dr, Cary, NC 27511

customer service

by from Roxboro, NC |

Just bought a new ram in march. During the process I made numerous calls to the sales associate and the general manager as well as sent emails regarding delivery, missing paperwork, and incentives. Return phone calls or emails are almost non existent. In my entire life I have never had as much issue when purchasing a new vehicle. I never received, and still have not to this point, received all of my paperwork to include the window sticker. I think I got what I paid for!

Outstanding Service all the way around

by from Wake Forest, NC |

History of events: Selected a truck off the Hendrick Website that I as interested in at 1:45pm 1/23/2013 Received a call from Corp setting up a VIP meeting at 1:50pm Received a call and email from David Visted at 1:53pm Arrived at the store at 3:30 and walked out with my Brand New Dodge Dart at 8:15 PM I cannot say enough about the great service, respect, and overall experience I had with getting my new car. David listened to what I wanted and respected my indecision at first between a Ram 1500 and a Dart. The vast inventory enabled me to pick what I wanted to the exact specifications I was looking for. I am very pleased with my choice and I?m looking forward to going back in two years for my children?s vehicles. Sincerely, Mike Bumpass

Lacking Customer Follow through

by from North Carolina |

The Sales consultant told us they could make changes to the vehicle we wanted. And then when we pushed for it, they never called us back. Very Poor follow through. It is all about Hendrick and not the customer. Would not recommend them.