Heart City Automotive

711 N Nappanee St, Elkhart, IN 46514

Great Service

by from "Elkhart, IN" |

My wife and I were looking for a used car and decided to visit Heart City. Dealt with Richard Cripe and had a great car buying experience. ( Haven't had one of those in many years, and we have bought many cars.) Our buying experience took us past closing time, but we never felt pressured in any way, shape or form. Just want to say "Thank You" to Richard and the rest of the crew that helped us out. We will be coming back when we need to buy an other one. Keep the great customer service up and the customers will always come back!!!!

*So* worth the out-of-state drive!

by from Holland, MI |

I had a pretty specific vehicle that I was looking for, and none were to be found in my home state of Michigan. Seeing that Heart City had exactly what I was looking for (at a very reasonable price) and was a simple 2-hour drive away, I decided to give it a whirl. I could not be happier that I did. Quite simply, I have *never* had a more POSITIVE and truly hospitable car-buying experience. My sales representative Richard and his manager David were consummate professionals, and incredibly kind and enjoyable folks as well. The entire experience was smooth, enjoyable, and I got a fantastic deal on a great vehicle. A truly 5+ star experience. Thanks, Heart City!

Positive buying experience

by from Niles, MI |

Heart CIty had what we wanted and we found Gene G. very accommmodating and easy to deal with which made our experience very positive.

My New Volvo

by from OC, IN |

Best experince of my life buying a car. Not only do I love my Volvo but the people at Heart City are amazing. They worked so hard to get me the car I wanted. Jesse made me feel like family the minute I walked into the deaelrship. I will send all of my friends and family to Jesse in the future. Thank you again for making it a fun time for me. I am looking forward to a great relationship in the future too.

We're Impressed with Heart City Toyota!

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

My husband and I were forced into buying a newer car sooner than we wanted to. Richard Cripe made the experience painless and very easy! After reading Corolla reviews online we decided to look at Heart City Toyota. There were many cars to chose from. The one I test drove felt like "mine" from the beginning. It felt much heavier than our small car and heavier than Nissans and Hondas we test drove of similar size. It was an easy decision, between the car and the salesman, we decided to get the Corolla! No price dickering necessary. They had the price set at a reasonable place making it "cut and dried!" Richard happily held the car for a week. Then, he gladly came in on his day off when we came to pick up our 2010 Corolla! He wouldn't let me leave with it until he went over all the bells and whistles and showed me how to operate my "new" car! Richard told me of the many safety features of our car, validating our decision to get the Toyota! Honestly, I beleive he was as excited for us as we were for ourselves! That thrilled me! Thank you also, to the general manager who sent us a nice email thanking us for our business. We might not remember the little things, but we WILL remember the way we felt during the process! Thank you, Richard, and Heart City Toyota for your TLC! Now, if the service department is as kind, accomodating, competent and dependable, this will seem tooo good to be true! Let's face it, Toyotas drive a LONG time and that means many years of service. The service department deals with it's customers more than the sales department does, so service, too, is VERY important to this customer! Thanks, Heart City!

friendly and great selection

by from niles mi 49120 |

Lots of choices and friendly staff.

Our chevy Impala

by from South Bend, In |

Richard Cripe is the man to see at Heart City Elkhart. He went over and beyond helping us to find a car. We are very pleased with our purchase. Made us a deal we could not pass on. He is an asset to Heart City. Love the car. A great experience Everyone was helpful

Buying a used car.

by from Buchanan, mi |

I searched the web for the car I wanted and found it at Heart City Automotive. I went there with specific goals as far as the car I wanted and what I would except for my trade in. We pulled in, found the car I wanted, and was met in the lot by Richard Cripe. We drove the car. We spoke to Richard and explained our goals to him. He put a lot of effort into making sure we met those goals. I was unsure of getting what I wanted, but with Richards help, I did! The facility is very well maintained and comfortable. Christy Kanieski (spelling?) took care of all the paperwork efficiently and was very helpful and friendly in explaining everything. I would recomend this dealership and specifically these people to anyone.

Great experience

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Salesman was knowledgeable and honest and made us feel comfortable. Great extended test drive of 2010 Ford Edge to where we wanted to go. Price was very competitive. Salesman was not pushy when we decided we were not ready to buy today.

Review on our buying experience

by from Elkhart, IN |

We were very happy with our experience at Heart City. Everyone was nice and helpful. Tyler Keenoy was our sales consulant and he guided us through trading cars. We especially liked that he wasn't real pushy and that if he wasn't sure of an answer he went and checked so as not to give us any wrong info. We would recommend Tyler and Heart City to our friends.