Auffenberg Chevrolet Cadillac

144 W Shawnee St, Muskogee, OK 74401

New 877-311-7664
Used 866-984-2454
Service 866-365-1391

We look forward to helping you through the process of finding the right car at the right price!

unbelieveable experience

by from Tecumseh, Ok |

Kim was great we drove all the way from Tecumesh to look at this car that she had on her lot.. I bet we passed 15 dealerships on the way to lake country and the saying is really true its the people that make the dealership. she sold us on herself the car and the dealership and proved to us why we should drive out of our way to her instead of buy from one of the 15 dealerships that we passed on the way to see her. She gets far above an A+ in my book. I just can not say enough about her or what she has done to EARN our business..

February 13, 2014

First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Zac Jones - New Car Sales Manage

Great Service

by from Muskogee, OK |

Wesley always does a great job! He remembers me when I come in. The other staff walking through the waiting area are friendly. Cashier , Angie, very efficient and friendly

Great Team equals Happy Customers

by from Muskogee, OK |

Immediately after submitting my online appointment I received a call because Saturday service wasn't available, but I asked for what I needed and Marissa worked hard to ensure I received it. Mike Gaddy was very courteous and thorough at getting my vehicle checked. He worked hard to eliminate my cost as a new Chevy owner. I still am not sure why vehicle vacuuming isn't included with oil changes, but I'm happy with the service I received. The loaner vehicle was impressive, a 2015 Chevy Traverse! Nice :-)

June 2, 2015

Samantha, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from Marissa and Mike. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Brittany Watkins | Sales Manager

Salesmanship eh'

by from Checotah, ok |

All services have been great!!!! Only issue I had was that the salesman Matthew Madewell wouldn'tLet me get tint and remote start add to total. Other than that my experience was good.

very rude

by from okc, ok |

Very rude dealership. The dealer was way too pushy and kept calling hand leaving messages. He even said things like a person is coming down to see the car and that you better make a move quick?

Body Shop

by from Muskogee, OK |

Repair done in the body shop. Gary Andrews makes sure we're taken care of and repair work is great quality!

Wonderful People and Auto

by from Muskogee, OK |

I bought my first ever new car. Always bought used before. They made it as painless as possible. My credit is not great, but they still found a creditor who would finance this beautiful little Sonic for me. Then my car had a faulty part in the speedometer and they were prompt and courteous in getting that taken care of. They have called several times to check and make sure that I am happy with my car. Thank you Auffenberg.

GGreat people

by from Webbers Falls,OK. |

Would have great, If my Engine servive light did not come on two days after, and a thirty mile drive to find out the oil fill cap was not fitted properly.

March 27, 2015

Hi Bertha and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Sincerely, Brittany Watkins | Sales Manager

Great service

by from Muskogee.Ok |

This was for the 1st service on 2013 chev 2500 hd was fast and smooth, a quick wash job would have been great . Saturday was a plus also all round was pleased !!

cadillac ats

by from muskogee ok |

treated us very good. done a frontend aliment on I did not know I needed one and changed oil and washed it. above and beyond, thanks

Great Service

by from Muldrow,OKlahoma |

It started snowing and the roads were getting slick. We live a long distance from Muskogee. The service manager pulled our car in as quickly as possible and sent us on our way. Good thing, the roads were horrible by the time we arrived home.