Carter Chevrolet

214 W Oklahoma Ave, Okarche, OK 73762

New 888-678-5304 New888-678-5304
Used 888-690-3706 Used888-690-3706
Service 888-684-7628 Service 888-684-7628

Making Friends. Selling Cars. In That Order.

Just an overall pleasure to deal with

by from Chickasha, Ok |

I spent a week or so talking to the guys at Carter looking for the perfect truck, once we found it we made a deal, The folks at Carter Chevrolet made a friend for life with me. Chevy is my brand and i will be back to purchase again in the future. Thanks Jason and Andy for taking care of our needs with no pressure. MAKING FRIENDS SELLING CARS!

Outstanding!

by from Harrah, Ok |

Best new truck buying experience hands down. I would recommend Carter Chevrolet to anyone. George answered all our questions and was extremely professional and worked hard to get us in the right truck. Good folks all the way around. Thanks

First Time Buyer- Best Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

After looking for a few months for my first truck, I came across an ad online for a truck at Carter Chevrolet. I called and verified that it was still available and the details regarding it. Andy was extremely helpful and went and personally checked to make sure they still had it available. When I came to see the vehicle, it was currently being used by one of the other sales men, but we waited around for a little bit and it came out soon enough. Was not pressured into the purchase and actually came back the next day to finalize it. Gave all the details on the truck accurately and didn't try to hide any of the problems. The entire staff was friendly and efficient. Out of over 20 test drives and multiple dealerships within the OKC metro, my experience here was the absolute best! Andy made my entire purchase a smooth process and has followed up with me for any questions I may have. **Bonus for me personally- Had an incredibly friendly cat named "Mouse" in the lobby that was super sweet and kept us company while we waited for the truck to be finished.

Give them a try, you won't be sorry

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I?ve bought a few cars in my life and would rather walk on hot coals or eat dirt before I have to deal with cars salesmen. I have been looking and comparing vehicles for about 8 months and finally determined I wanted the Impala. I looked online and compared inventory of a few dealerships ? two had an Impala I wanted (mileage was the only difference). I chose Carter Chevrolet because I didn?t want to be herded like cattle and pressured like I had experienced at other OKC dealerships. I knew what I wanted and they didn?t try to change my mind or show me something else. I actually had the opportunity to speak with or deal with Jason, Dustin and Andy, all of them were laid back but knowledgeable. The whole buying experience was in and out in maybe an hour and walked away comfortable with my financial decisions (thanks Dustin) and totally happy with my purchase. Next step and I hope it?s a ways down the road ? we?ll check out the service department and see if they stack up to the Sales and Finance department.

purchasing a used car

by from Edmond, OK |

I have to be honest I have never enjoyed going to a dealership to purchase a car. That experience changed when I purchased a 2015 Chevy Sonic LTZ 4DR sedan from Carter Chevrolet. My sales consultant Jamie Jordan provided me with the ease from which to purchase the car and with no hassles. During my search I would go to various dealerships looking for the best situation and with Carter Chevrolet they offered me the opportunity in quick communication through text communication if I had a question regarding a car. It made the whole experience very personable and not uneasy. The overall experience was awesome from arriving to Carter Chevrolet to meeting the staff, walking around the facility offering me water, and just answering any questions that I might have. They were not forceful but helpful in solidifying me purchasing my car through Carter's vice other dealerships. Excellent team The only hiccup throughout this whole experience was that the computer systems "national level" went through a reboot process which caused a delay in the processing. So, in that spare time Jamie was able to make the wait time more enjoyable with the communication that proceeded. I would certainly say that my time now in purchasing a car will certainly be viewed differently thanks to Carter Chevrolet!

Great buying experience

by from Mustang Ok |

I have some credit problems and have been to other dealers who said they could get me approved but could not they said I needed a co-signer or 20% down. Carter was able to get me approved for 2016 Malibu through GM in about 30mins without either of those and I got 11points off the interest and $100 off the payment I was paying. My salesman Jamie Jordan was great no pressure no trying to make me commit to a high payment like other dealers they let let the lender quote me a rate and payment. The atmosphere there is very laid back and casual. The GM there Jason even personally thanked me for my business how often does that happen at other places. I don't buy cars that often but in the future I'm skipping all the dealers in the city and going straight back Carter Chevrolet!!

Wonderful experience

by from Yukon,OK |

They work really hard at making a deal to fit my needs.

Unique Dealer- no one like them

by from Edmond, OK |

These guys go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied. I bought an 2011 truck, and it looked like brand new when I picked it up. Justin answered all my questions and followed up to make sure everything was good. I shop price, and Carter can't be beat. Give them a chance.

Great Buying Experience - Above And Beyond!

by from Okarche, OK |

When my 2013 Cruze was totaled from a hit and run driver, the buys at Carter Chevrolet went to work trying to locate a 2016 Cruze with just the features and color I wanted. After striking out on the first couple that were located, they finally found what I as looking for in Arlington, Texas. These guys at Carter Chevrolet know what they are doing and go above and beyond to meet the customers needs and take care of their customers. Making friends and selling cars in that order. That's what they do! If you are in the market for a vehicle, I highly suggest you give them a call and see what they can do for you. You won't be disappointed!

Unusual Dealership

by from Edmond, OK |

These guys are a pleasure to deal with. Straight-up answers to questions. No run-around.Got a price I was pleased with on an exceptional vehicle. Worth the extra drive.