Carter Chevrolet

214 W Oklahoma Ave, Okarche, OK 73762

New 888-578-3944
Used 888-526-5751
Service 888-521-4720

Making Friends. Selling Cars. In That Order.

MAKING FRIENDS!!!!

by from Mooreland, Oklahoma |

How to start.......We have purchased several new vehicles throughout the years. Everyone knows the process, you have to "pep talk" yourself to go in to deal with the horrible, stressful process of buying a new vehicle, or you want to just look at a new vehicle so you have someone "stand watch" for that pesky salesman just waiting to "pounce" on you! The experience that we had at Carter with Jason was 150% the BEST I mean BEST experience we have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. Found what we liked on the internet, and it was a breeze getting our new truck from there. Jason came in on a Saturday, met me at 9 am and I had our new truck purchased and customized by 11:30 am!! No stressful back and forth with prices, no haggling for things we did not want, just straight forward. We had some featured customized on our truck, Jason made sure that everything was perfect above and beyond! It was delivered on time as promised detailed and filled up with gas ready to go! And I might add looking amazing!!! I do believe that we have found our go to dealership, never will we purchase from any one else! Great atmosphere, friendly and easy going! So glad to have met Jason and to have made new friends with the Carter Chevrolet Family! Courtney and I greatly appreciate the experience, the friendship, and of course the AWESOME NEW SILVERADO!! Thanks again Jason for everything :)

Greatest vehicle buying experience ever.

by from Midland,TX |

Cody at Carter Cheverolet was a normal guy and didn't try to play any games when it came to buying a new truck. I would definitely drive another 450 miles one way to do business with him again.

Outstanding Experience

by from Norman, Oklahoma |

Best buying experience in many many years, maybe ever. Everyone at Carter Chevrolet has been a pleasure to deal with. Look forward to buying from them again. Highly recommend.

awesome sales and finance team

by from Kingfisher, Ok |

Jason and Cody rock. This has by far been the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy.

Fantastic experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I have nothing but great things to say about these guys. Drove in from Texas to buy my truck and Dustin stayed very late to help me get everything done. Service was great, people were great, my overall experience was great. Would recommend to anyone.

Great customer service

by from Hennessey, Ok |

Cody was very helpful with everything from sales to support.

Outstanding service, Highly recommend

by from Oklahoma |

I couldn't have asked for a smoother car buying experience. Cody and Jason hooked me up with my 2015 Colorado and worked with me on every detail from ordering extra parts to pick up times with absolute perfection. Very military friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

These Guys are AWESOME!

by from Edmond, OK |

I bought a new 2015 Chevy from Carter last week. Jason and Dustin meet me on a Saturday to look at the truck that I bought. They were EASY going, no pressure at all. I would recommend going to talk to them if you are in the market for a new vehicle!

Great buying experience!

by from Edmond, Ok |

I found their ad online for a van. From the time I called until my wife and I drove it home our experience was positive. No pressure and no nonsense. Dustin and Jason are professional in all aspects of the selling and buying experience.

Chevy Girl

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

Quick easy and very helpful Jason and Cody rock!!! I was shopping for a used car and Carter Chevrolet got me in a new car.