Volvo Of Cary

Used 888-680-5171
Service 888-232-5173

A Great Sales Experience

by from Northampton, MA |

I was in the market for a new Volvo and Robin Marshall at Volvo of Cary took the time to patiently answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable about buying a new car as a recent widow making such a big decision by myself for the first time. She had an attitude that went beyond that of a salesperson; she really cared that I made the right decision for myself. She helped every step of the purchase process, even getting the car transported to the northeast from North Carolina. I highly recommend her and Volvo of Cary.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review Rose-Marie! Glad to hear you had such an excellent experience with Robin and I know she enjoyed working with you.

Always great service

by from Cary, NC |

I call, they schedule my service, I know the cost before I leave the (very clean) service department waiting area, my loaner Volvo is clean, the work gets done on time, and they honor the service coupons I bring in. What else can I ask for when I get my 10-year old Volvo worked on in Cary? Mike and Jason have been there forever and their team does a great job.

Beware of Service Department

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

I really do not know anything on purchasing a car here. I purchased it at their sister store up in Raleigh. Now service at Cary is deplorable. Brought it in for a state inspection, service and tire rotation (which I must say is included in my Ford Service for free). Well the waiting room is in the middle of the showroom, strike one. Now here I'd the fun part, the original service tech charged the wrong price for the inspection. Had to wait for the other to fix. Thought all was fine, paid and went out to my car. The registration was not putback in the car. Went back in and had to wait another 10 to 15 minutes for it to be found. So I go back to my car to get ready to leave..tires were not rotated but I was charged for it. Came back in, not even an offer to rotate the tires quickly. Just got told oh, we will refund your money. Well another 20 minutes as advisor had to go pull the paperwork and ask someone else how to do a refund. I dont get it, not even an offer for anything in the future for their two flubs in one visit and my extra 30 to 35 minutes of wasted time. Oh did I mention they had no loaners available for this visit (which I know happens)

The ultimate dog sport vehicle!

by from Pittsboro, NC |

Robin Marshall rallied the whole team to make this sale! I appreciate the patience that Parts, Service and Finance took in answering many very detailed questions to my satisfaction. Most importantly Robin provided just the right amount of contact and availability over a two month period to sell me not only a vehicle but a relationship with this dealership.

March 18, 2015

Thanks for your review! We're very glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Robin and the rest of our team and that you are in love with your XC60! We look forward to helping you with your Volvo needs in the future.

Easy Buy

by from Durham, NC |

I went to Robin Marshall at Volvo of Cary for my car. I gave her my very vague requirements and did not want to test drive anything. She was excellent with me, discussing pros and cons of models compared to my requests. I have not required any repairs yet so cannot rate that aspect of the dealership. I fully expest to be completely satisfied in that department too, when the time comes.

February 4, 2015

Thanks for your review Carol! We're glad you enjoyed working with Robin and look forward to helping you with your maintenance needs when the time comes!

Plan on being a loyal customer

by from Durham, NC |

We recently purchased an SUV at the dealership and were thrilled with the care and detail provided during our visit. The sales team ensured we picked the right vehicle for our family and secured a great financing deal. Our family had driven Volvos for years but had strayed seeking out other luxury vehicles. We are thrilled to be back in a car that values safety and style and will stick with Volvo of Cary for years to come.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! We're glad to have you back in a Volvo and appreciate your business very much.

Cary Volvo is loyal to customers after car sale!!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

One of the MAIN reasons I will continue to do business with Cary Volvo is the care, support and guidance they gave to me, even after I purchased a car.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves in supporting our customers through every stage in their car's life, including after purchase. Happy you are so pleased with our dealership!

Volvo of Cary Review

by from Yanceyville, NC |

This is a great dealership and all the employees are helpful, courteous and kind.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review Phyllis! We are happy to hear such wonderful things!

Great experience

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Outstanding experience getting 2015.5 XC60. Robin Marshall was helpful, friendly and efficient. Comfortable, easy process. By far the best experience I've ever had getting a new car (including Acura, Honda, and Lexus).

October 7, 2014

Glad to hear you had such a great experience purchasing your new Volvo. Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Friendly and Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I highly recommend Volvo of Cary for your Volvo purchase or service. I recently purchased our second Volvo, first one being a S40 for my Daughter. Volvos are considered one of the safest vehicles on the road so my decision was to place both my Daughter and now my Wife in one of the safest cars on the road. Sales Rep. Peter McKone was great to work with and did a great job describing and walking us through all the componets of the vehicle. Again I highly recommend the Volvo and this Dealership.

October 7, 2014

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear about your satisfying shopping experience and very glad to have been able to help you get your wife and daughter into such safe vehicles.

Always wonderful and friendly!!

by from Raleigh, nc |

I didn't even buy my car from this dealership and they treat me and my car like we are going to buy 10 more Volvo's! .. everyone is friendly, it's clean, fast in service, always try their best to accomidate my work schedule.. I do pay for a rental .. but it's $10 a day and a small fee for miles driven. They really are fabulous at this location. Remember, treat others the way you want to be treated. It's only right.

September 4, 2014

Thank you, Ms. Crumbley! We are very glad to see you happy with our service department. Look forward to working with you in the future!