Volvo Of Cary

Used 888-680-5171
Service 888-232-5173

For new car purchase

by from Cary, NC |

I recently bought a 2015 S80 at Cary Volvo. The knowledge of the vehicle and patience in helping me to learn about it by Mr. McKone led me to purchase a another new Volvo here. I am especially appreciative of the expertise he has.. He guided me thoroughly through the process of initiation to the new technology of this model. I have had the previous Volvo serviced here. During the five years of service the car was in excellent repair and needed no other attention.

Feeling good!

by from Raleigh, NC |

We were looking for a new or slightly used car and stumbled upon Volvo of Cary. Unlike so many large dealerships, this dealership was very low-key, helpful, and unrushed. The salesperson, Robin Marshall, was able to find he car that we really wanted and expertly guided us through the process, including the technical aspects, with patient ease. I sense that this type of relationship with the dealer will last throughout the life of the car- while it belongs to us .

July 14, 2014

Thanks for the review jw. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Robin enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your s60!!

It's all about true excellency!

by from Cary, NC |

I can always count on superb service when I drop my XC70 car off. Today, Wednesday June 18, Scott Clark was the service advisor who greeted me as volvo family and exceeded at providing the best repair experience. If you're like me, when my car is sick, then so am I. The "doctors/repairmen" at Volvo of Cary continues to make me and my car well again!! Thanks!!!

June 27, 2014

Thanks for your review, Jesse! We are very glad you are pleased with your experience here at Volvo of Cary. Happy to help keep your car and you healthy!

Superb service by professional technicians

by from Cary, NC |

Superb service by professional technicians of the highest caliber. I have my Volvo's tended to by Volvo's finest maintenance team on the east coast. I can count on a quick diagnosis for any problems that arise and the correct fix the first time, every time. I highly recommended Cary Volvo for all of your Volvo maintenance needs.

June 27, 2014

Thank you, Volvo fan! We strive to meet the highest expectations of our customers and are so glad that our service team has met yours!! Look forward to working with you in the future.

Exceptional experience at Volvo of Cary

by from Cary, NC |

I don't give out accolades easily, but Volvo of Cary has made me a believer. Two years ago I bought my new XC60 there. My salesman, Peter McKone, was incredible through the entire process and delivered my custom XC60 (that was being manufactured in Sweden), ahead of schedule. Every step of the way, Peter looked out for me and gave me great advise about features he thought would fit my needs. Financial Mgr. Erwytt Franks made financing a seamless and effortless process, after I did my homework at local banks and credit union. And Ray Alvarez and the Service team ensure my XC60 has the care it needs with warranty work and regular maintenance, while providing a loaner car when it's in the shop. Whenever I pick up my car from it's maintenance visits, it's washed and ready to go when promised. Two years later, I'm still thrilled with my purchase and very glad I went to Volvo of Cary.

April 14, 2014

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our dealership. We are so glad you have had such an exceptional experience and look forward to helping you with any of your future vehicle needs!

Great service staff!

by from Morrisville |

Been taking my Volvo here for service since I bought it in 2005! Great service staff! Way to go Mike and Jason!

April 2, 2014

Steven, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear how satisfied you are and look forward to helping you with your future Volvo needs!