Volvo Of Cary

1375 Nw Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513

New 888-731-0422
Used 888-680-5171
Service 888-232-5173

Plan on being a loyal customer

by from Durham, NC |

We recently purchased an SUV at the dealership and were thrilled with the care and detail provided during our visit. The sales team ensured we picked the right vehicle for our family and secured a great financing deal. Our family had driven Volvos for years but had strayed seeking out other luxury vehicles. We are thrilled to be back in a car that values safety and style and will stick with Volvo of Cary for years to come.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! We're glad to have you back in a Volvo and appreciate your business very much.

A Great Sales Experience

by from Northampton, MA |

I was in the market for a new Volvo and Robin Marshall at Volvo of Cary took the time to patiently answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable about buying a new car as a recent widow making such a big decision by myself for the first time. She had an attitude that went beyond that of a salesperson; she really cared that I made the right decision for myself. She helped every step of the purchase process, even getting the car transported to the northeast from North Carolina. I highly recommend her and Volvo of Cary.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review Rose-Marie! Glad to hear you had such an excellent experience with Robin and I know she enjoyed working with you.

Cary Volvo is loyal to customers after car sale!!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

One of the MAIN reasons I will continue to do business with Cary Volvo is the care, support and guidance they gave to me, even after I purchased a car.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves in supporting our customers through every stage in their car's life, including after purchase. Happy you are so pleased with our dealership!

Volvo of Cary Review

by from Yanceyville, NC |

This is a great dealership and all the employees are helpful, courteous and kind.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review Phyllis! We are happy to hear such wonderful things!

Great experience

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Outstanding experience getting 2015.5 XC60. Robin Marshall was helpful, friendly and efficient. Comfortable, easy process. By far the best experience I've ever had getting a new car (including Acura, Honda, and Lexus).

October 7, 2014

Glad to hear you had such a great experience purchasing your new Volvo. Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Friendly and Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I highly recommend Volvo of Cary for your Volvo purchase or service. I recently purchased our second Volvo, first one being a S40 for my Daughter. Volvos are considered one of the safest vehicles on the road so my decision was to place both my Daughter and now my Wife in one of the safest cars on the road. Sales Rep. Peter McKone was great to work with and did a great job describing and walking us through all the componets of the vehicle. Again I highly recommend the Volvo and this Dealership.

October 7, 2014

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear about your satisfying shopping experience and very glad to have been able to help you get your wife and daughter into such safe vehicles.

Always wonderful and friendly!!

by from Raleigh, nc |

I didn't even buy my car from this dealership and they treat me and my car like we are going to buy 10 more Volvo's! .. everyone is friendly, it's clean, fast in service, always try their best to accomidate my work schedule.. I do pay for a rental .. but it's $10 a day and a small fee for miles driven. They really are fabulous at this location. Remember, treat others the way you want to be treated. It's only right.

September 4, 2014

Thank you, Ms. Crumbley! We are very glad to see you happy with our service department. Look forward to working with you in the future!

Quite satisfied

by from Can, NC |

Very professional experience - overall I've been going to this branch for years and have always been very satisfied

September 2, 2014

Thank you for your review. So glad to hear you are satisfied and look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future!

Great dealership with friendly personnel.

by from Cary,nc |

Dealership personnel are helpful and accommodating in both the sales and service areas of this dealership

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your review friend! We are glad to be meeting your expectations. We strive to keep our customers happy and love hearing that our efforts are succeeding. Thanks again!

Best buying experience ever.

by from Holly Springs, NC |

My wife and I had stopped at a couple of Dealerships prior to visiting Volvo of Cary. We own an 08 S40 and really wanted to see the new ones. After bland experience at those other dealers, we felt right at home at Volvo of Cary. No pressure and total attention was paid to both of us. We got to test drive whatever vehicles we wanted and it was by far the best experience we have had to date. From the time we walked in to the day we drove out with our new car, everything was taken care of for us. All we had to do was answer a few questions, have a nice hot cup of coffee and drive off with our new car. We really can't say enough wonderful things about this dealership; neat, clean and comfortable. We highly recommend Robin M. as a sales contact. She has full knowledge of all models and displays a passion for the Volvo product line. She is not pushy and gave us time to discuss whatever questions had. Awesome experience!

September 2, 2014

Thanks for your wonderful review Sophia! We are so pleased you were so impressed with your sales experience. Robin really enjoyed working with you! We look forward to working with you in the future and thanks again.