Twin City Mazda

3076 Airport Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701

New 888-362-3921
Used 888-362-2815
Service 888-362-6615

Some Bend the Rules. We Change the Game. This is the Twin City Mazda Way!

James R. Byrd Review

by from Wartburg,Tn. |

This is James Randy Byrd and I would like to say that theTwin City Mazda Car Dealership people all the way from the Service Manager,Salespeople,the Manager,and definitely Kitty(In the Finance Dept) over at the Buick building were the nicest down to earth and very honest people that I have ever dealt with at a car dealership in my 58 years of living! I would recommend them to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle especially after I traded with them the Mazd3 car that I had for a much better car than I had for another Mazda3 ! They will work with you any way they can to see that you leave there happy and satisfied! I also drove and looked at several mid-size cars to purchase at other different dealerships for my daughter that is going to Memphis University at the present time and believe me it is a long boring treacherous type trip for her to her parents home in Wartburg,Tn.and back. And hands down in my opinion the Mazda out performed them all! And I did leave there happy and satisfied with the deal they gave me on the car I bought and believe me my daughter just loves her car too! So thanks to everyone at Twin City Mazda. Please give them a chance and you won't be disappointed.

I Highly Recommend Them!!

by from Maryville TN |

Wanted to say thanks to Twin City Mazda for the excellent service and the ease of purchase of my used truck. I highly recommend them.

Richard from Knoxville

by from Knoxville TN |

I purchased 3 vehicles through Twin City. 2015 GMC Terrain, 2012 Camaro & 2012 Kia Soul. The entire staff (Riley, Mark, Kitty,Kelly & Hank) were fantastic and went the extra mile for us. I can't say enough to thank them.

Trying to buy a vehicle

by from Sevierville,Tn. |

Set up an appointment to look at and buy a used Lexus sc 430 on line.and was called back by the on line person that the car was there and available for purchase .I informed them it would take me two hours to get there They called me back and give me a contact salesperson to ask for and said the car would be gotten ready for us .we drove 35 miles to get there and were informed that an employee just bought the car.They do not honor their internet commitments evidently or even have the courtesy to call you .They had my name and number so why did they do that to us ? I will never deal with this dealer again .I have bought many new and used cars in my life and have never been been treated so unprofessional in my whole life.why?

Would not lease from Twin City Mazda ever again!

by from Knoxville,Tn |

We leased a Mazda CX-9 from Twin City Mazda. Our lease was up at the end of August of this year. My wife returned the vehicle on time to the dealership. As soon as they found out she was just returning a lease back, it was like she had the flu. Nobody wanted to help her with the process. From that point on she had to ask multiple people there to help her. Even when one did help her, he acted like she was totally wasting his time. He finally sent her on her way saying that everything was taken care of. Almost three months later we get a bill for $1,760 from the finance company stating we owed back payments and late fees because Twin City told them we didn't turn it in until Oct. 22nd! Obviously the lazy people there who didn't want to be bothered with us just disregarded or lost the paperwork. Now we get the burden of proving that we turned it in on time. I'm sure we will get it worked out but the point is that they were very rude and lazy during that process and are forcing us to waste more time and effort getting it fixed. Never again Twin City Mazda!

Twin City Mazda responded to this review

December 14, 2014

Dear Mr & Mrs. Nelson- We are very sorry to hear that you feel you have experienced less then top of the line customer service here at Twin City Mazda. It is our intent that every client leave feeling they have been treated fairly and that they would definitely return to do business. It is our understanding that because your off-lease vehicle was dropped off on a Sunday there was some confusion with the manufacturer which created a lapse in when the car was picked up . This has been rigorously followed up on by by our General Manager with a personal letter and documentation to Mazda to reactive the situation. We hope that you will accept our apology for the confusion and know that these situations help us get better at our jobs and our processes. We hope you will give us a chance to earn your business in the future.

Best purchase I ever made!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently bought a car from Steve at Twin City Mazda. I have been around the car business for 20yrs. I recently sold a small car lot in South Carolina. When I moved back to Knoxville and needed a car, I called Twin City Mazda because I knew their reputation to be fair and honest. I was pleasantly surprised at how knowledgeable Steve was and how well I was treated. Riley Trapp, the general manager, even took time to thank me for my purchase. The finance department was fast and after I finally made a decision, got me out of there in no time. I ended up getting a great deal and if I ever buy another car in Knoxville, the guys at Twin City will be the only dealer I call. I highly recommend calling Steve Shelton at Twin City if you are looking to buy a car.

Purchased a Mazda Tribute

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently purchased a 06 Mazda Tribute from Twin city Mazda, the salesman was Harvey Stevens, he worked very hard finding a vehicle that fit my needs both physically and financially, I am very pleased with everyone at the Twin city dealership from the sales department to the repairs center, they are all very professional and polite and made the usually very stressful process of buying a new car a breeze! I definitely recommend them and will do business with them again.

they treat you like family

by from Maryville Tennessee |

really good sales people to conversate with they made my buying experience very pleasant.I got a really awesome deal on a new Mazda 5 at a price I could not turn down.their general sales manager is a genuine man who will meet you at the door with a handshake.

Outstanding service

by from Aragon, GA |

We had been thinking about trading our SUV in and because of the salesmanship of Mr. Harvey Stevens we purchased a 2014 CX-9. We have bought a lot of cars in our lifetime but can honestly say we have never received such a high level of professionalism. Mr. Stevens took the time to locate exactly what we were looking for and showed us how to operate all the extras before driving home. Mr. Stevens was pleasant, kind, honest and made our buying a car a pleasure. Ron and Susan Wood

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

We told our salesperson, Patrick Hunt, exactly what we wanted. Not only did he find what we were looking for, he also made sure we were completely satisfied with the deal. The paperwork was a breeze and it didn't feel like we were there long at all, not like other times we have bought cars. It was smooth and Mr. Hunt was very professional as well as knowledgeable.

my purchase

by from Alcoa, TN |

I bought a Buick Regal from Mr Harvey Stevens. I told Mr. Stevens my wants and needs but most importantly my budget. Harvey then presented me with a few cars and told me what my best options was payment wise and i agreed. Really enjoyed his sincerity to help me out. Thanks bruh! I d buy a car from these guys anytime. And thank you Riley Trapp.