Twin City Mazda

3076 Airport Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701

New 888-362-3921
Used 888-362-2815
Service 888-362-6615

Some Bend the Rules. We Change the Game. This is the Twin City Mazda Way!

my purchase

by from Alcoa, TN |

I bought a Buick Regal from Mr Harvey Stevens. I told Mr. Stevens my wants and needs but most importantly my budget. Harvey then presented me with a few cars and told me what my best options was payment wise and i agreed. Really enjoyed his sincerity to help me out. Thanks bruh! I d buy a car from these guys anytime. And thank you Riley Trapp.

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

We told our salesperson, Patrick Hunt, exactly what we wanted. Not only did he find what we were looking for, he also made sure we were completely satisfied with the deal. The paperwork was a breeze and it didn't feel like we were there long at all, not like other times we have bought cars. It was smooth and Mr. Hunt was very professional as well as knowledgeable.

Very poor buying experience

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Very poor buying experience with sales, Sales manager, and Salesmen. They insulted me, and treated me like I was stupid.

Promotional Scams abound

by from Maryville, tn |

Gave information with what I was looking to pay and info on my truck to trade in was told Id hear back shortly. Promotion was $19 down repo sale but when I called back a day and a half later found out that meant $1900 down and they weren't bothering to contact me back.

Great experience

by from Alcoa Tennessee |

The salesman was great and it was an amazing buying experience.

online service

by from knox, tn |

great service very helpful in finding a vehicle even though they did not have exactly what we wabted

A Proud Dealer

by from Maryville |

Tried to purchase a used Mazda, with some age and mileage. Sorry, I just thought their price was too high for the product. They are proud of their used cars, and when they didn't like my offer, there was no haggling - the Sales manager very kindly asked me to leave. No hard feelings, but I will not return.

Great car buying experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

I filled out the credit app online late one night, got an email confirming it that same night. Received a call from the salesman the next morning, he asked for more info including what we were looking for. Tony called back within a few hours with a vehicle "we would love." When we arrived at Twin City Mazda, Tony and vehicle were ready and waiting. The financing process with Jeff was smooth and actually enjoyable (really). Great overall experience. The dealership was clean and organized (some lots are confusing). No complaints here.

Great car buying experience

Best buying experience I've had

by from Maryville, TN |

We purchased a Buick Enclave from Mr. Stanley Crisp at Twin City Buick in Alcoa. Mr Crisp bent over backwards to get us a very fair price and ensure the buying experience was one of the best I have ever experienced. Beyond the sale, Mr Crisp has contacted us via phone, email, and mail to ensure we were satisfied. I highly recommend you see him if your interested in a Buick or GMC product.