Rice Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3033 Alcoa Highway, Alcoa, TN 37701

New 888-326-4170
Used 888-324-0943
Service 877-219-3245

Please visit our website for our current Specials! www.ricechrysler.com

Great Experience and No Pressure !

by from Knoxville, TN |

I am just starting to look for a planned Jeep Wrangler purchase in the next 3-6 months. Rice had a very good selection to look at. I was invited in from the cold to go over my options and consider custom ordering a Wrangler on-line with the features I want. Deborah, the sales person offered me coffee.and made this an enjoyable experience. I was clear about not being ready to buy at that time and there was never any pressure. Everyone was very friendly and a comfortable place to do business. I learned that Rice is a family locally owned dealership and that they give you a free rental car to use if you buy there, and come in for your vehicle service work. I would recommend Rice and Deborah to anyone looking to buy. This was a very positive and different experience from other places I have visited.

Buying a truck

by from Knoxville tn |

We purchased a dodge from this dealership. Very satisfied, deb todd was terrific!

First new car since 1987

by from Maryville, Tn. 37803 |

Hate the experience of going to pick out a new car, not my favorite way to spend a Saturday, but this was totally different from any other time, as we walked in the sales lady, Deborah Todd was very friendly and so patient while we just looked at different vehicles. I was pretty sure on a van but while sitting at her desk, in the show room was a car I kept looking at and I pointed it out to my husband and told him how sporty it was, so he said if that's what you want we can see if we could work out someway of getting it. I was so excited when we were going to drive it home. I was well pleases with Deborah Todd and Jim Hale for making it a pleasant experience and I would recommend you check them out. My first new car since 1987 and I love it,thanks Rice Chrysler.

Comfortable Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

In September of 2014, I was searching for a new 2015 Wrangler with the Willy's Limited Edition Package. Rice Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge was the ONLY dealership within a 200 mile radius from Knoxville that had two Willy's Wranglers. All other dealerships had none or only one. Deborah Todd was my Sales lady and once she mentioned her experience with English cars (came up because I had a Jaguar) I knew we would get along well. I test drove a Red Willy's and the first thing I noticed was the exceptionally low miles (12). I used to work for Bob Dance Jeep in Orlando for a short period and Sales Mgrs and Mgmt would drive the new cars which I thought created a detractor. This was not the case at Rice and the low miles was the first thing I noticed when I sat in the Jeep. The test drive was cool and relaxed. I informed Deborah I was at lunch and only wanted to test drive that day. She listened and I left with no pressure. I came back in a few days later to specially order my Wrangler when they made a good pitch to buy the red one on the lot that I test drove a few days before. I ended up buying this one and I thought the price was fair for both sides. The customer service from Deborah, her Sales Manager, the backup finance guy Jim (primary is Jim also) were excellent. Deborah has also called to check on my experience a few times since then. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience and my red Willy's Wrangler and I would recommend this dealership to friends and family which is tough to get that type of approval from me. Last, I would like to say that my uncle works for Chrysler and I used a coupon code in this purchase. Two things can happen when you tell a dealership this: 1) you will only receive lackluster service during the sales process or 2) they will treat you like a regular customer. Deborah and her manager did just that and treated me great!!! If I decided to buy another Jeep (or Chrysler-Dodge), this will be the first dealership I will contact.

Excellent Sales experience! Above and beyond!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I have gone to Rice in the past for repairs, due to a bad experience with a previous dealer. Every time they have been quick, courteous, and straight to the point with whatever needed to be done to my car. I recently decided to purchase a new vehicle, and after much research, decided to give Rice a try first, before I went to any other dealership. My Sales person, Deborah Todd, made the whole process very easy. She was very willing to go into detail as to what was included in the various packages of the Cherokee that I was interested in purchasing. When we didn't find one on the lot, she suggested that we order one 'just for you". Deborah made the entire process fun, and enjoyable! She found several discounts that were in force at the time, including one that I wasn't even aware of, to make my purchase easier. I felt confident that she and the others that I dealt with had my best interests in mind, and wanted to make me feel comfortable with my choice. Thank you Deborah, and the sales staff at Rice Chrysler Plymouth Dodge Jeep! I will be back again!

Service

by from Knoxville TN |

My experience with this dealership and its staff was great! They explain my problem, did the research to determin if it could be covered under my warranty which it was and I had a really good service experience. Thank you to Curtis Wright and his staff for running a tight ship.