Rice Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3033 Alcoa Highway, Alcoa, TN 37701

New 888-326-4170 New 888-326-4170
Used 888-324-0943 Used 888-324-0943
Service 877-219-3245 Service 877-219-3245

Please visit our website for our current Specials! www.ricecjd.com

Great Experience and No Pressure !

by from Knoxville, TN |

I am just starting to look for a planned Jeep Wrangler purchase in the next 3-6 months. Rice had a very good selection to look at. I was invited in from the cold to go over my options and consider custom ordering a Wrangler on-line with the features I want. Deborah, the sales person offered me coffee.and made this an enjoyable experience. I was clear about not being ready to buy at that time and there was never any pressure. Everyone was very friendly and a comfortable place to do business. I learned that Rice is a family locally owned dealership and that they give you a free rental car to use if you buy there, and come in for your vehicle service work. I would recommend Rice and Deborah to anyone looking to buy. This was a very positive and different experience from other places I have visited.

Buy here!

by from Alcoa, TN |

Rick Elliott was a pleasure to work with. He was not pushy and had a lot of knowledge about the vehicle I was interested in. Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly and welcoming.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Morristown TN |

EVERYTHING! I knew what vehicle I was after - Tony Cole could tell I was 'no-nonsense' and made the deal happen very quickly. Your Staff was knowledgeable and made the New Car Buying experience painless.

2009 chevy equinox

by from alcoa,tn |

Ron Gibbons my salesman worked hard to find me the right vehicle and options i was looking for. At the right price and payment.

Fast service

by from Maryville, Tennessee |

Maintenance and recall was finished faster that expected. Coffee and WiFI made the time go faster. Nice selection of magazines. Car was returned in good shape.

Enjoyable experience

by from Knoxville TN |

Chet was a pleasure to work with and the finance director, Mr. Miller was wonderful. We are very much enjoying the vehicle we purchased.

Great people and a good deal.

by from Maryville, Tn |

Everyone was friendly and I did not feel harassed. Also I felt that I walked away with a good deal, both Harold Reagan and Jim Long were great to work with.

The Best Sales and Service-12 Years Running

by from Alcoa,TN |

The sincerity and friendliness. The attention to our needs of the type of vehicle we were searching to find. Like dealing with family that you really like. The last purchase was the sixth in 12 years. Yeah, they really are that good.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Alcoa, TN |

Tony Cole did an excellent job to assist us in our purchase. He was knowledgeable and helpful, but never pushy. The dealership was open New Years Day when many were not. We had not planned to buy a car that day. However, because you were available you now have a new loyal customer. Well Done.

Rice Chrysler & Dodge

by from Alcoa, TN |

Everyone was very patient, as it did take my fiance and me a while to make our decision, even as they were closing up on new year's eve. Every one was respectful and talked to us like real people even though financially we are very likely on the lowest end of the customers they are used to dealing with. They even talked us into the cheaper 2016 challenger sxt vs the 2015 challenger r/t we were intent on getting when we arrived. And I don't mean for that to sound like they pushed a car on us that we didn't want. They helped us pick the one that is probably a smarter choice for us. I know we will be very happy with this car and we have already been showing to everyone. This is our first new car buying experience and we're pretty happy overall.