Feyer Ford Lincoln

1677 US Hwy 17, Williamston, NC 27892

New 866-419-3583
Used 888-838-1792
Service 888-801-6569

Your Friend in the Car Business!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Norfolk VA |

I drove down to Feyer with the intention of buying a F-250 and drove home in a much nicer, less mileage F-350. Walter and Chad were great and worked with me and my needs. I will recommend them to anyone looking for new or used. It was only my second time buying a vehicle and they made the process seem easy and didn't try to sell me something else like the other Ford dealerships I had been to did. I will definitely be a return customer to Feyer Ford no matter what. Thank you Feyer Ford!

Fantastic Experience

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

We recently purchased a 2013 F150 from Feyer Ford. I have bought many vehicles for our family over the years but this by far was the best experience I have had. They will go out of their way to get you the best deal possible. We will be back for future vehicles!

great experience

by from virginia beach, va |

This was unlike any other car buying experience. Got a great deal without haggling. Owner Chad Feyer worked hard to make sure we had a positive experience. Even though it was a two hour drive from our home to the dealership, the next time we are in the market for a car we will look here first.

Buying My vehicle from this dealer

by from Powellsville,NC |

They were great when i recently purchased my 02 pontiac bonneville sle. I just luv the vehicle and it was a great buy for me. Thank you feyer ford lincoln. Sincerely, Syntrell Demery.