M & L Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

406 Piedmont Dr, Lexington, NC 27295

New 888-927-8532 New 888-927-8532
Used 888-927-3034 Used 888-927-3034
Service 888-928-2003 Service 888-928-2003

M&L Has It! Come see us today!

Went to get my Liberty fixed bought a Cherokee

by from Lexington, NC |

I was going to Florida to visit my parents and having my cruise worked on my 2002 Liberty. Barbara and Chuck in service are great. They have both helped me out by staying late and finding me a car to drive while mine is being repaired over the years. I was waiting on my Liberty and just looking around and Frank the car salesman extroidaire said hello to me and I told him I was just waiting on my car to be fixed did he have time to let me test drive a new jeep I test drove a Cherokee liked it a lot. Didn't like the colors of the limited they had and wanted a power lift gate. I left and went home and the next day he calls and tells me he found one I wanted. I was not planning on buying a car that day but I did. I went back to the dealership when he got the car there. He sent me to Brenda to do the loan and warrenty. Great experience all around. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

November 13, 2015

Sarah, What a great story. Thanks so much for sharing! We will share your sentiments with our entire team including Barbara, Chuck, Frank and Brenda. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Bill McNulty President 336-248-5191

Amazing service

by from Hickory nc |

Amazing place if your looking to buy a vehicle bought a 2016 Sahara wrangler and we love it. Ask for Jason Anderson he went out of his way to get my wife and I what we wanted. All around best place I have ever bought a car. Thanks

Purchaser

by from Lexington, N.C. 27292 |

The people were great, the product was great, the facility was great,and the overall experience was great. They went above and beyond our expectations. We are so fortunate to have a dealership of this caliber in our town. I

March 19, 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback! We love hearing from our customers and happy to know that your experience was a great one! ALSO...If you haven't already, show your support and Like Us on Facebook too https://fb.com/MandLChryslerDodgeJeepRam Thanks so much, Chris Morgan Operating Partner

Amazing service

by from Lexington, NC |

A few years ago, I was headed home from work and decided to just stop and look at a Jeep Wrangler. After a few minutes of looking, the salesman came out and we talked for a few moments about what I was looking for and I then asked him the "all important" question, tell me why I should stay in a small town to buy a vehicle? He not only told me why, he also helped me get that Wrangler before I left to go home. I was so satisfied with his professional service as well as that of everyone involved that afternoon, that when I decided that I was ready to trade again, I went right back to the same salesman. When I went back there this past July, I was looking for a new Wrangler again. When I pulled up, I noticed that there weren't any Wranglers on the lot. They had sold all of them. So I asked Gary, my salesman from the first purchase, if he could find me a new Wrangler, and naturally he said yes! He and Justin asked me exactly what I was looking for and within just a few days, they had located me a vehicle. They went above and beyond anything that I ever expected and found my a new Wrangler (black, soft top, tinted windows and everything else that I wanted in the vehicle). All I had to do was come in and sign the papers, pick up my new Jeep and leave my other one with them, which they sold in 2 days. There isn't one thing bad that I could say about my experience with M & L. From, Gary, Justin, Brenda and all the others involved with my purchases, I could not be happier! If you are looking for a vehicle, new or used, I would highly recommend that you shop at M & L in Lexington, NC. I already know what color I want for my next Wrangler and when I'm ready to trade, there is nowhere else that I would go.

March 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you have always been satisfied with our service and our team. We hope you are enjoying your Vehicle and appreciate the Recommendation !ALSO...If you haven't already, show your support and Like Us on Facebook too https://fb.com/MandLChryslerDodgeJeepRam Thanks so much, Chris Morgan Operating Partner

#1 Customer Experience Buying a Car, Ever

by from Durham NC |

I live more than 100 miles from this dealer and found them through the web. Gary Graves called me the next business day after submitting an inquiry on a MINI. We negotiated a very reasonable price in about five minutes. The next day, I took a train to the town nearest them, and Tad picked me up to go to the dealership. After a test drive, we did the paperwork with Brenda, I wrote the check, then I took off for the nearest BBQ joint (the town of Lexington is famous for BBQ) on the way home. This all sounds very boring until you consider how easy it was. And how friendly everyone was. And how the car was exactly as described on the web. I've bought a lot of cars, and by far the M&L folks were the most efficient, pleasant, organized, and thorough dealership ever. At no time did I get the adversarial vibe so present in most dealerships. In fact, they were so laid back I expected Jimmy Buffett to appear with a pitcher of Margaritas. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

April 6, 2015

TrainBuyer, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We're pleased that your experience purchasing a car from us was hassle free. Hope you enjoyed the BBQ and keep us in mind for your next vehicle. The M&L Motors Team

Great Place to Buy A Vehicle - M&L Chrysler Dodge

by from Greensboro, NC |

We bought a Jeep Cherokee Limited edtion and got a great deal. The entire sales staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend checking out this dealership before buying a car. Great Job to all at M&L!! Keep up the good work.

M And L Motors

by from Pilot Mountain, NC |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Came all the way from Pilot Mountain with these fine people. Frank was a joy to deal with and I even got to meet and talk with the owner of the dealership, Highly recommend..

Went looking for a deal and found one!

by from Thomasvile NC |

We were looking for a good deal on a truck to tow our camper and we found a great one!! Eric took the time to listen to what we wanted and needed and Brenda worked a deal to get our payments where we wanted. First time we have traded and got to meet one of the owners personally. Big shout out to to M & L Motors!

Local dealer with national service!

by from Lexington, NC |

Was looking all over the for a good price used car and decided to visit this dealer. WOW, the service was unbelievable and they actually had great selections to choose from at prices we wanted to pay! You have to give them a shot, you will like what you find.

TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD BUY AGAIN

by from WILLIAMSBURG VA |

I FOUND THIS DEALERSHIP ONLINE LOOKING FOR A 2 YEAR OLD CHRYSLER T&C LIMITED. AFTER CONTACTING SEVERAL DEALERSHIPS AROUND THE COUNTRY, THIS DEALERSHIP STOOD OUT AMONG THE REST. KUDOS TO GARY AND LAURA FOR OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN WITH NO HESITATION.