Eby Ford Lincoln

Service 866-835-5593

It's Easy That's Eby!

Great Job Eby's

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I want to thank the staff at Eby Ford for treating us so well during our recent purchase. We will do business with them again.

Used Car Purchase, 2012 Ford Fusion

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

My car buying experience at Eby Ford might have been the best car buying experience I have had in the last 40 years of buying a car. The entire team was exceptional and the experience was pleasant and handled in a truly professional manner. I will certainly look to buy my next vehicle from them.

by from Goshen, IN |

I just recently bought a 2014 Ford Fusion at Eby Ford. I had a wonderful experience ... again. This is the third car I've purchased there since 2010 and I'm always treated like family when I go in. My salesperson, Jason, did a great job from test drive to delivery explaining my options and demonstrating the car. I recommend Eby Ford to all my friends and family. As a matter of fact, I've recently converted all my family over to Ford. My brothers have bought a new Escape and a pre-owned Fusion. Thanks Eby Ford

Eby Ford/Lincoln

by from South Bend, Indiana |

My wife and I purchased our fourth vehicle in the last several years recently and this experience was just as delightful as every other time. Mr. Phil Smith is truly a gentleman and concerned about his customers. I noticed immediately that addressing my concerns or needs was even more important to the people at Eby Ford than just selling me a vehicle. There are three other Ford dealerships in my area that are closer than Eby to my home, but I prefer to drive the one hour each way to deal with Eby Ford/Lincoln.

OUTSTANDING

by from Bristol Indiana |

This is the 2nd vehicle that I have purchased with Eby Ford. My first experience was great, but with my latest purchase I was extremely impressed with entire sales staff. Every person in the sales staff made it a point to stop and talk with my wife and I. The finance manager worked hard to get me the lowest possible interest rate which makes it much easier to purchase the vehicle I wanted v/s settling on something I would hate in couple of months. overall a very comfortable buying experience. Great job and thank you to everyone at Eby Ford!

Topnotch!

by from Elkhart, IN |

EBY is BIG on individualized service. Alex the Salesman has AMAZING knowledge of each and every detail of the vehicles. He was patient and calm (what rain??) The car is exactly as he explained, and he didn't try to push anything. I feel completely confident with set up, & that they'll be there if I need anything in the future. They're building a new facility, so you can't count construction in a review., The current set up is not very private (& needs to lose the gong). Financial personnel were amazingly FAST. I would have liked a little more explanation of options of one car vs. another one, and to slow down & go through the final cost in detail They were busy helping LOTS of customers. Cars are rolling off the EBY lot for good reason! Thanks all involved in a fast and efficient purchase.

Great buying experience

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

My thanks to Bob Battjes of Eby Ford for a great buying experience. We just bought a new Ford truck for our business, and Bob made the process easy. He gave us a great price, and his service was outstaniding. Thanks Bob!

Great Service

by from Goshen, Indiana |

Told them what we wanted and they made it happen. We have now purchased 2 vehicles in 3 months! Thanks to the great and friendly staff!

by from SHIPSAWANA, IN |

THANKS TO MIKE SOMMER AND THE STAFF AT EBY FORD FOR HELPING US FIND SOMETHING TO MEET OUR FAMILY NEEDS. NEVER BROUGHT A TRUCK THAT EASY.. THANKS AGAIN YODER FAMILY SHIPSAWANA

New car purchase

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

Great experience, easy to deal with and great customer service. Bob Battjes was our sales person and long time friend explained in detail all of our options. Would highly recommend Bob Battjes at Eby Ford.

See Bob Battjes

by from Dunlap, In |

Have been a long time customer from Mr. Battjes when he owned the Pontiac franchise in Elkhart...and I have followed him since he has moved to Eby in Goshen. While I have not purchased a car from him while at Ford, I have purchased 5 Pontiacs from him over the last 10 years. I have had my car serviced at Eby and have done this because of Bob. The service reminds me of the family atmosphere that I experienced at Battjes Pontiac. I wil be purchasing my next car at Eby because of the people there, like Mr. Battjes.