David Clifton Chevrolet

(5.0) 4 Reviews

994 N Gateway Ave, Rockwood, TN 37854

Happy Customer for over 10 years

by from Rhea County, TN |

I bought my first car there when I was 16 and 3 since then. Its the only place I will buy from. The customer service is excellent. My salesman, Billy Keylon, has always found me a vehicle in my price range that has everything I want and need. I would recommend Billy to anyone in the market.

October 25, 2012

Thank you for your loyalty. People like you is what keeps us in business. Let us know if we can help in any way. Thanks, Mike Clifton

New Car

by from Spring City, TN |

The dealership was very helpful. My salesman Billy Keylon was very professional and courteous. He has gone out of his way to help us. Thanks to everyone at the dealership.

October 14, 2012

Thank you Rhonda, I hope you're enjoying your new Chevy Cruze. Let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks, Mike Clifton

Great people to do business with

by from Rockwood,TN |

I have done business with the Clifton family for a number of years and wouldn't even consider going anyhwere else. They are great people and treat me like family instead of just a customer. I send all my family and friends to do business with them as well and they'll tell you the same thing.

October 14, 2012

Thank you for your business and your kind words. If there is anything we can do to help you, drop by or give us a call. Thanks, Mike Clifton

Best choice

by from Tennessee |

I was in the market for a more practical vehicle. Best experience at any dealership I've been to. I got a great deal on a new Malibu plus the sales manager was extremely helpful in helping me get what I was looking for. My experience was easy, fast and suffient. The staff is courteous and friendly, you don't find that in many dealerships anymore!

October 3, 2012

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was definitely a pleasure to do business with you. If we can help you in any way in the future please let us know. Thanks, Mike Clifton