McNelly-Whaley Ford Lincoln

(3.7) 3 Reviews

750 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862

They have the nicest people to work with there!

by from Maryville, TN |

Everyone was super friendly and it was just as I expected from a place that still has small, home-town values. I felt right at home and they treated me like family.

They are hard to deal with.

by from Kodak, Tn |

I Don't know of anyone that has dealt with them. They are hard to deal with. I have tried at least three times no more. I went else where for my business. I couldn't buy in my own home town. Too bad, maybe others can. They never would call me back after they were supposed to.

Good car buying experience

by from Pigeon Forge, TN |

This was without a doubt one of the most stress free and comfortable car buying experiences I have ever had. My wife and I were approached immediately upon arriving on the lot and greeted with enthusiasm. The salesman showed us several cars that he felt met our criteria and was knowledgeable and patient. When my wife decide on the car she liked the negotiation on price was straightforward and quick. We feel like we got a great deal and my wife is very happy with her new Ford.