Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah

(4.8) 4 Reviews

3000 S Muskogee, Tahlequah, OK 74464

Used 918-456-6143

Good people to deal with

by from Broken Arrow OK |

These are some good people to deal with enjoyed the process they let me take the truck out I was looking at for an extended drive and decide. I felt the truck wasn't the one I wanted and felt bad because the deal was a good deal. Hopefully we can do business in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Totally pleased!!!

by from Tahlequah, Oklahoma |

Never before have I had such a great automobile purchasing experience!! My salesman was so mannerly, educated about the truck of my choice, and efficient with the process. The Stuteville employees were all friendly. I know my family and I will continue to purchase our vehicles from Stuteville Ford!! Thank you

Excellent Dealership

by from Tahlequah, Oklahoma |

I have purchased many new cars from various dealers in northeastern Oklahoma, but Stuteville Ford in Tahlequah was by far the best buying experience!! From my salesman to ever employee I have came in contact with, they have been nothing but friendly, efficient and most of all professional. I am a customer for life. I "enjoyed" my car buying experience with Stuteville so much, I have sent friends and family to them!' Thanks for the pressure free and honest automobile buying experience!!

Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah responded to this review

February 27, 2013

thanks alot!!!our cars are as awesome as our customers!!! be sure and let us service your car and take care of you as a valued customer! thanks from all of us at stuteville ford!!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Tahlequah, Oklahoma |

I had the most efficient, kind salesman! He ensured I got all the features I wanted!! The other personnel at Stuteville were just as kind and efficient. Most pleasant truck buying experience ever!!

Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah responded to this review

February 27, 2013

thank you so much ! you guys are awesome! if you ever need anything let us know! we are here to make sure all of our customers are truly delighted!! thanks again!