Doug Henry Ford of Tarboro

1901 N Main St, Tarboro, NC 27886

New 866-539-3536
Used 888-698-4622
Service 888-273-6857

Allow Us to Demonstrate Our Commitment to Excellence!

These dealerships are poorly managed

by from Garner, NC |

I really wanted to talk to Doug Henry (the man) who owns all of these dealerships to know about the unbelievable issues we encontered. Nobody at the dealership wanted to give me any of his contacts. They said they didn't have his number. I finally was able to get his cell phone number from John Worthington (sales manager at Ford in Tarboro). John also told me that I would probably get his voicemail and Doug would call me back. He told me it could be a day or two because Doug was a very busy man. So I called him that same day and I imemdiately got his voicemail but his voicemail box was full so I couldn't actually leave him a message. I tried again later that day, a few times the next day, so on and so forth but everytime I called his voicemail box was full. Finally on August 7th, I called and Doug actually answered his phone. I was really surprised. I asked Doug if he had a few minutes to talk because I wanted to talk to him about a situation I encountered with one of his delaerships. He told me he did want to talk to me but he had a meeting to go to right now. He seemed polite enough and asked me to call him back in one hour. I asked him to take down my number and he told me he didn't have anything to write with but for me just to call him back in one hour. So I waited exactly an hour and then called him back. I got his voicemail and left him a message that included my office phone number and told him I would be at that number until about 5pm. Around 4:40pm that same day I called him again and got his voicemail again and this time told him I would be leaving at 5pm but he could call me on my cell phone so I gave him my cell phone number. I tried to call him again this morning and left him another message that I would be in my office most of the day and that if he could please call me that would be great. It's almost noon today and I still have not heard from him.

Best experience ever

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

No games... was great. No price games, Phyllis was fantastic and went out of her way to please