Doug Henry Ford of Tarboro

1901 N Main St, Tarboro, NC 27886

New 866-539-3536 New 866-539-3536
Used 888-698-4622 Used 888-698-4622
Service 888-273-6857 Service 888-273-6857

Allow Us to Demonstrate Our Commitment to Excellence!

Used Truck Purchase

by from Wilmington, NC |

I had a great experience with Francisco and the rest of the Doug Henry Ford team when buying my used F150. Coming from out of town, almost 3 hrs away. The truck I wanted was there ready and waiting. The team was very efficient. I was able to test drive and complete all the paperwork in about an hr. It was a very positive experience and would recommend.

Customer service and buying process 5 star

by from Saratoga, NC |

I would like to thank Jay for a job well done on selling me my Altima. I was well pleased with his service and pleasant attitude. No only did Jay take care of business he had us cracking up laughing at his stories. Jay thanks a million for everything. Looking forward to doing business with you again. Helen High

childs 1st car

by from ahoskie nc |

Purchased a car from Doug Henry in Tarboro NC, our salesman was Tobias Queen. We had a great experience, no pressure, very nice and very professional would recommend anyone to buy a car from him. Have purchased from Doug Henry before and will always go there first and recommend them to anyone. satisfied customer

My first new car!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went to Doug Henry to buy my first car. My dealer name was Jay Coggins he was very nice and was on top of everything. He made the process quick and I was out the door. The only bad thing I can say was about the guy who was in charge over warranties was kind of pushy and a little rude. But my overall experience was wonderful and exciting!!!!!! I will go again!

A great experience

by from Greenville NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 F150 from Doug Henry and the experience was good. Kelvin was very friendly and helpful without any pressure. When it came time to make a deal, they were very open and honest with my options, gave me more than my trade in was worth, and generally gave me the best deal they could.

"Pleased & Proud"

by from Wilson, NC |

Searching for a vehicle can be enjoyable and strenuous at the same time.Kelvin Dickens, along with Doug Henry Ford staff, made this encounter easier than I expected. I've owned several cars before but not a Ford; however, the Ford I now have has made me nothing less than proud to own a "Ford Fusion." Thank you so much Kelvin and Doug Henry Ford staff for this great experience.

An Enjoyable Purchase

by from Tarboro, NC |

Jay Coggins was a great help in my search for the perfect used car. He was very patient with me showing me different vehicles until the right one came along. He is not a high-pressure salesman which allows the client to be free to choose. I now consider him as a friend and will definitely return to him for future purchases. The dealership was careful to be sure that all concerns with the car were taken care of. I am happy with my 2002 Eddie Bauer Explorer.

Great Service, Great Cars, and Best Prices

by from Charlotte, NC |

Bought a Ford Mustang from Rob at Doug Henry. One of the best car buying experiences I have had.

Great Experience

by from Bethel, NC |

I had not purchased a vehicle in over 11 years and quite frankly was not looking forward to doing so. I did some research on the internet and found a use 2014 Escape that I was interested in. Kelvin Dickens assisted me when I arrived at the dealership. He was great to work with, no salesman "spiel", just straight forward, pleasant and informative. Overall, it was a much better experience than I was expecting. I am pleased with my Escape and would not hesitate to deal with Kelvin and Doug Henry again!

Great Service

by from Tarboro,N.C. |

I could not have asked for a better experience. Kelvin Dickens worked hard to help me find the right car for me. The staff worked well as a team. Everyone made themselves available to answer questions. I was able to take my time with out feeling rushed to make a decision.