Clayton Motors Inc.

9715 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922

New 888-702-4485 New 888-702-4485
Used 866-414-5615 Used 866-414-5615
Service 888-876-4894 Service 888-876-4894

You can count on us - To be responsive to your desires; Be respectful in every way; Deliver a great experience

Clayton Volvo of Knoxville, TN, was excellent!

by from Asheville, NC |

Best experience in 50 yrs of buying cars. Charles was a true gentleman & had best price!

customer

by from Harriman, TN |

I was trying to buy a part for my volvo. I ordered thru the parts dept. 1st, no one called me to let me know if the part was in, 2nd, the parts lady loses my account number 3rd, when I called back the third time the parts lady said she'ld call me back. 4th, I waited for over an hour for her to call me she never did, so I got so upset I finally called back and some man wants to start arguing with me on how long I waited for the parts lady to return my call, then when I said a cuss word the jerk hung up on me. Over all that placed sucked. Stay away from them.

Excellent Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

I dealt with the service manager Todd and Layla for some updates on my Volvo. They were fast and efficient and clear about the work that needed to be performed. The appointment went very smooth. I dropped my car off as scheduled at 9am, picked up a loaner and ran errands until the work was complete. The process took about 3 hours and my car was clean and waiting on me.