Beaty Chevrolet

9615 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922

New 888-245-8257
Used 888-479-7326
Service 877-289-4550

Only Chevrolet Dealer in Knoxville , TN offering a Warranty For Life on most new and used vehicles.

SUPER DEALER SHOULD HAVE A FIVE STAR RATING!!!!!

by from Maryville, TN |

I came across this site and was amazed to see the dealer's score. I have bought many vehicles over the years from Beaty Chevrolet and have always found the sales persons and managers extremely nice, professional, and helpful. They have a great service department, also. I think if someone feels they are not being treated as they wish, go to one of the managers. This is an excellent dealership and I have enjoyed all my dealings with them. It seems unfair to score a dealer based on such a small sample. There are always people in any business that are never happy no matter what, and they are usually the most vocal.

NOT A HAPPY MOMMA

by from Loudon Tenn |

My daughter found a used Tahoe she wanted to come look at, this was her first time buying a car. So I called and they told us to come on to look at it, they would have it up front ready to look at. When we arrived we were told the vehicle was not there that it had been stolen. So they brought a 2006 ford explorer up for us to look at. They told us one of their employees was going to buy it but didn't get approved but that he had paid to have it run thru the service center twice. Told us there wasn't anything wrong with it. And after my daughter was approved they told her we couldn't get an extended warranty on the vehicle because she was a first time buyer. Well she had the vehicle not even a week and we noticed that when you get to 45 mph the transmission would start jerking. Now because she paid a pretty good size down payment on the vehicle and they refused to let her get an extended warranty she has to save the money to take it to a transmission shop to have it looked at. Thank You Beaty Chevrolet for making my daughters first time buying a car a terrible one.

SUPER DEALER SHOULD HAVE A FIVE STAR RATING!!!!!

by from Maryville, TN |

Online Inquiry for Used vehicle.

by from Knoxville, Tn |

The associate answering my emails, did not provide the information I requested several times. This was supposed to be from a local company and now I am wondering if it really was. All I asked for was a picture and a price on this vehicle and apparently that was not possible, she just kept asking me of which type of vehicles I am interested in. I was inquiring about ONE certain vehicle that had been advertised, so this also makes me NOT want to use the Local Dealership (and it is a big dealership :(-----so sad) I will be purchasing elsewhere.

Buyer Beware

by from Knoxville, TN |

I went to Beaty twice looking at used trucks and after two bad experiences will never attempt to deal with them again. The first time I got constant pressure and a hard sell from one of the salespeople for a truck that I knew they had highly overpriced (price wasn't listed online). When I looked it up after going back home they were trying to get $2,000 over retail blue book value for the vehicle. The second attempt I made was for a vehicle that was listed online but they had actually sold 3 days before. It was not only on Cars.com but also on their own dealer site. Not only did they not have it in stock but it took 10 minutes and a discussion with a manager for them to figure out that they didn't have it. Based on these interactions with the dealership my only conclusion can be that they are dishonest and incompetent and nobody should ever do business with them.

Beaty Chevrolet responded to this review

May 13, 2013

Dear Sir: I apologize for any slight you feel you were given when visiting our dealership. We pride ourselves on professionalism and courtesy and strive to make sure all of our customers are happy when they leave our dealership. When you located the vehicle you were searching for online did you contact our internet sales department or ask for them when entering the dealership? Our internet sales staff makes sure all of our customers are treated fairly and efficiently and would of been able to tell you before coming in if the vehicle you were looking for was available to save you some time. Unfortunatley for a vehicle that is not online that means it has not gone through our inspection process and we can not price them until we know how much rehab we have to do on them so we can price them accordingly. If you do decide to give us another opportunity to earn your much valued business I would like for you to contact me directly and I will do whatever I can to make sure you are taken care of personnaly and make your next visit a memorable one for all the right reasons. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience. Mark A. DeGeorge Internet Sales Manager Beaty Chevrolet Company.

Rude

by from Charleston, SC |

Since the dealership was 300 miles away from me, I had to do a good bit of of correspondance via email. Mark DeGeorge was rude and condescending for much of it. He would answer some questions and then leave others unanswered. I ended up asking a friend to go look at it for me since he lives there and let Mark know on Wednesday that he would be coming over the weekend to look at it. When I called him that Saturday to let him know he was on his way, he informed me that the car sold on Thursday. If I found another car I was interested in at this dealership, I would absolutely go through somebody else.

Beaty Chevrolet responded to this review

January 26, 2013

Brad did call us about a used Mini and after several phone conversations and email's he seemed happy with the Mini but said he did not know when he would be able to come and see it in person since he lived 300 miles away. When he did eventually call to tell us his friend was on his way by and would be here within the hour we had to inform him the car had sold a few days earlier, after about a week he sent another email asking why he was still seeing the car on Cars.com and we informed him that some vehicles get deleted faster then others and we have no control over some of our vendors sites as to when they update. We also apologized numerous times about the misunderstanding and that we are in the business to sell vehicles and can not hold a car for someone without a deposit, but apparently Brad feels he was slighted in some way. Once again we are sorry the car was sold before he could send someone to come see it and we are sorry that it still showed up on the website for a few days afterward.

Purchase if used car through Tom Jones was great!

by from Tuscaloosa Alabama |

Found my car online. Called Tom jones at Beaty and he was my eyes for me since I was in Alabama And couldn't come to test drive. After speaking with Tom, I decided I would probably purchase. My mom who lives in Tennessee went by there to look at car for me also and confirmed what he said was true. Tom changed her view of car salesmen. ;-) I traveled 300 miles to pick it up that weekend. Very nice people to work with. Thanks Beaty Chevrolet! Heidi Arrowood

buy you new 2012 camaro at beaty chevrolet

by from knoxville |

This dealer has there stuff together. I really the salea department.