Grayson Hyundai Subaru

Service 877-816-3736 Service 877-816-3736

A Name You Can Trust!

Best Teamwork and Honest Sales Process

by from West Knoxville |

We rented a Hyundai Elantra and drove 2200 miles in it. We own(ed) an Infiniti EX35 and did not want to put the miles on it or buy the gas to cover those miles. We liked the car so much, we went to Grayson to discuss a trade. Frank and Eddie listened well and we bought a 2015 Elantra Limited. We have owed 5 Infinitis and bought them in Atlanta based on our dealer experience. Grayson was even better! The buying process was well incentivized and our trade had the value we needed. e enjoyed the transparency of the agreement which created a mutual win. We actually got a "better" car that rode as well as an I30 we loved, has the equivalent room and technology that shames cars in the 40K range. With Hyundai we learned you can "step up" to the car you really want without paying up! The Team we worked with under Frank's direction, Stephanie, Eddie and CJ have begun a relationship that Harper should envy. Great Job!

by from Sevierville, TN |

The repairs to my car were done in a very timely manner!!! They did an exceptional job!!! I was blown away on how efficient, friendly, and knowledgable they were!!! Josh and Rebecca were amazing. I had several difficulties with the other parties insurance company. Josh was always respectful and treated me like I was his best friend. I called to keep him informed and when I told him my name he knew which car was mine and the details of everything involved! When I picked my car up he knew I was going to be cutting it close due to other appointments I had for my daughter. He still knew me on sight and called me by name. (He hadn't seen me in almost 2 months) but he knew my name and my car. He was amazing with my 5 year old as well. He made her feel like her car was being fixed and she was helping. I would recommend that anyone who wants the process of getting your car fixed after an accident to bring it to Grayson Subaru. They will help you every step of the way. They went above and beyond my expectations. You will not be disappointed!!! If you read this Josh from the bottom of my heart thank you for being so understanding and patient with me. Even when I yelled at you for something beyond your control. You took it like a champ!!!

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Oak Ridge, TN |

After many weeks of looking for just the right car, today I bought a Subaru Cross Trek Limited and I'm very happy. The car is exactly what I was looking for - not too large, high off the ground, plenty of room to carry 'stuff,' and an engine that keeps it moving smoothly. However, it was my experience with the salesmen, the finance manager and the man who gave me a tutorial about how everything works that really made this a wonderful purchase. There was no rush and no wheeling/dealing. Facts were given and explained and there was no holding back on what the price was or what discounts were available. I was going to pay with cash, but changed my mind when told that the interest rate for financing was so low. And I was not pushed into a high priced warranty, but rather given a realistic view of what was best for the kind of driving I do. The staff at Grayson Subaru on Kingston Pike work well as a team and work well with customers. I would highly recommend buying a car from them.

Watch out for service department

by from Monterey, Tn. |

My husband and I noted that with our first maintenance visit that the service employees seemed to approach everyone in the waiting room to explain that something else needed to be fixed on their vehicle. They even asked us to have things done prior to recommended maintenance schedules. We then started bringing our maintenance schedule with us to verify what they were trying to sell us. We eventually ended up finding a better service department at another dealership who has never done this practice. I advice you to look elsewhere for your service.

Outstanding Service and Integrity

by from Knoxville, TN |

My overall experience with Grayson Hyundai was exceptional. The entire staff was terrific. Thank you Zek and Frank!

Thank you Larry, Seth and CJ!

by from Knoxville, TN |

My wife and I had been going back and forth on what my next car should be.I had been emailing Seth at the dealership on STI prices and boy did he cut me a good deal based on what other lots were charging for the same car (thousands of dollars less). I rode up with a friend on Saturday and looked at the black 2016 STI they had on their lot. Lawrence Bonito approached me and took me seriously even though I am a younger guy.I informed him of my conversations with Seth and we took the car on a test drive. They treated me incredibly well on Saturday. I called Monday morning after putting in a financing application and CJ got everything set up for me within 3 hours. The buying process was INSANELY seamless and honestly was some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. My career is in retail so the experience meant that much more to me when I was genuinely taken car of. I have recommended them to coworkers and friends since that are car shopping and would advise anyone that is car shopping to get them a shot. They are hands down the best dealership I have ever dealt with. Thank you again Larry, Seth, and Cj for the great experience!

Great Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Larry Bonito was wonderful.

Thank You Team Grayson!

by from Seymour, TN |

Most definitely the lowest pressure dealership we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with! Zeke Coppinger was Awesome! Very low key, didn't follow us around trying to push us into anything we weren't interested in. We test drove the three cars we were interested in and made up our minds in our own time and didn't feel any pressure to hurry and make a choice. The finance team was so helpful and explained everything in layman's terms. The entire experience was easy, stress free, & completely satisfying! We're Grayson customers for life and have told All our friends that they should be as well!