Grayson Hyundai Subaru

Service 877-816-3736

A Name You Can Trust!

Grayson Auto in Knoxville Tn

by from Lake Wylie SC |

Great experience with Sydney McLean from start to finish. Great knowledge of cars and very helpful!

AWESOME TEAM

by from Knoxville TN |

I called in and ask to get a check on my credit to even get an approval for a car. I talked with Brandon McDerman at first. Brandon was very efficient, direct, and straight to business. Which he is the Sales Manager there at Grayson's. My salesman was "Mack". I called him when I was available to come in and he set my time aside and got me right in and right out. He had the guys put car in detail and got it looking sharp. I thought man this is how a car purchase should feel. Then I talked with CJ which did the final paperwork with the title and stuff like that and he was a real nice, friendly guy to speak with. I really enjoyed my overall experience with Brandon and his team at Grayson. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!! Fast and easy. I will purchase my next car(s) from these guys!!!!!!

Best dealership around!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Brandon, CJ, and Scott went above and beyond on helping me.I don't have the best credit, Instead of turning me away they worked hard in getting me a NEW car. They got me approved!!!! Signed the papers and went home. The next day CJ called and said he got me a better interest rate. It saved me $60 a month. They didn't have to work so hard but they did. That's why they're the best dealership in Knoxville, TN.

Best pricing - Internet negotiation.

by from Sylva, NC |

Grayson Subaru offered the best pricing that I could find and was significantly under the competition. The only interaction that I have with the staff was via the internet and phone and then to actually pick up the car. I never like the sales pitch for extended warranty or prepaid service deals. That process could have been more pleasant. 2014 Crosstrek Hybrid

Fine salesperson; ripoff on trade in

by from Maryville, TN |

My wife purchased a new Subaru and I was unable to be present throughout the process. Sydney McLean did an excellent job in helping her determine which Forester model to purchase and was very knowledgeable, energetic and enthusiastic as well as reassuring to my wife. Sydney even demonstrated the Eyesight safety features with a cardboard box in the parking lot- exciting! The deal had pretty much been made before I could arrive and to be honest I had not done due diligence in estimating the trade in value of our car. Consequently, and in hindsight we were basically ripped off by $1000 or more on our trade in value though the price for the new car itself seemed fair. The whole process was very time consuming mainly because it was a busy Saturday and they were short one finance person, and the finance person we dealt with continually reminded us of this fact and of how overburdened he was. He still managed to find time to deliver his sales spiel and we suckered into purchasing an extended warranty- not something I typically do. At the end of the day it is still a car dealership after all. Had some contact with Seth Hart via email as he does internet sales and he was helpful and attentive for the most part. All in all I've had worse car buying experiences... And I've had much better. We are pleased with the car!

Lack of honesty in buying process

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I traveled over an hour to check out a minivan they had online. There were no issues listed in the description and it did not indicate that it was in the "bargain lot" on their website. Once I arrived and took a test drive I noticed that the check engine light was on. In asking about it they said the van was sold "as is" and they had not even done a through inspection to diagnose the issue because it was in the bargain lot. They would have allowed me to have it checked out by a mechanic however, but we never got that far because they were unwilling to negotiate on the price of their van with an unknown defect and they wanted to give me a couple thousand for my trade in using a KBB print out that had clearly different numbers on it than the one I could easily produce for them on my phone. So they wanted a KBB price for their van (with an issue) and were unwilling to give me KBB trade in value for my suv (which the salesman commented on how good of a shape it was) with no issues. Needless to say I left the dealer without buying anything. I suggest that the dealership consider how they can deal more honestly throughout the buying process.

Easy transaction

by from Crossville TN |

Sales staff worked with our vehicle interests. Pricing was fair and up front. We are very impressed with Grayson Hyundai .

2004 honda crv

by from knoxville, tn |

I bought a 2004 Honda Crv on April 24, 2014 and on May 3, 2014 I was travelling down the interstate and turned on the ac to cool the inside of the vehicle. The ac worked well for a few minutes and then bam hot air! I went to Grayson to see if they would check and see if it was the compressor or the freon level was low. I asked the individual that sold it to me to see if they would check it for free and he told me that we dont do anything for free. He also bragged on the vehicle when I was shopping for one that it was a one owner and had no problems but today he was different! He said what do you expect it has x amt of miles. I feel because I am not one of the upper class people in this community that I was lied to and treated disrespect with and all this dealership cares about is the sale.Therefore I will never purchase a vehicle from any Grayson dealership again and would not advise anyone else to. I feel like we should all be treated equally regaurdless of race, creed or social status! Evidently that is not the case with this poor excuse for an automobile dealership! Went to Mr. Cool on Kingston Pike and they checked it for free! Found out the ac compressor was bad! Only had the vehicle 9 days and rarely on. I am an honorably discharged veteran and I am a correction officer for the Tennessee Dept. of Correction and i get treated like I dont matter! Sorry but I feel SHAFTED!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy Happy!

by from Norris, TN |

I had a wonderful experience. I have driven Subaru since 1980. Didn't need to be "sold" on a Subaru, but needed help finding the right car for my price. Was able to get a new one!! Thank you, Sydney!

Happy new owner of a Subaru Forester

by from Morristown, TN |

I met Dean Henegar the first time I visited Grayson when, accompanied by my son and daughter and their families, I went to just look at Subarus. Dean was very friendly, answered all my questions and allowed me to take my family on a test drive in a new Forester. As a single "older" woman, I was impressed that Dean was not at all condescending when talking with me. By the time I left Grayson that Saturday, I was sold on a Forester! I touched base with Dean while I was getting my financial "ducks in a row" and he met me when I returned to make my late day purchase. Again I was impressed by the treatment I received, not only from Dean, but also from the other employees, particularly C J (I hope I remembered his name correctly - the friendly young man in finance). I love my new Subaru Forester and look forward to a continuing relationship with Grayson to take care of my future service needs for my Forester. Thank you from a very pleased customer! NOTE: My Review preview indicates that I was shoping for a used car and that I had my car serviced. My only reason for my first visit, was to shop for a new vehicle.

Bad experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

Sales was big run-around...questions not answered...big ruse.