Grayson Hyundai Subaru

Used 877-438-3590
Service 877-816-3736

A Name You Can Trust!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Easiest automobile transaction I've ever experienced in my life. I simply told the Sales person what I was looking for, my budget and the amount I wanted for my trade in. He said that he would let me know as soon as they got something that fit my parameters. True to his word, within a few weeks they had the car I wanted, we worked out the deal on my trade in and kept everything within my predefined budget. No haggling, no hassles, no run-round. A few weeks after I got the car, I had a service issue which was not covered by the warranty. It could've been a big expense to repair but once again, the Grayson team stepped up to the plate and took care of the problem at their expense. I highly recommend this dealership and will continue to do business with them for all my auto business needs. My sales person was Zeke Coppinger and he really made everything happen. Top notch professional and all around fun gentleman to work with. Thank you very much

Great Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Larry Bonito was wonderful.

Thank You Team Grayson!

by from Seymour, TN |

Most definitely the lowest pressure dealership we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with! Zeke Coppinger was Awesome! Very low key, didn't follow us around trying to push us into anything we weren't interested in. We test drove the three cars we were interested in and made up our minds in our own time and didn't feel any pressure to hurry and make a choice. The finance team was so helpful and explained everything in layman's terms. The entire experience was easy, stress free, & completely satisfying! We're Grayson customers for life and have told All our friends that they should be as well!

Keith Jones

by from Loudon, Tn |

I purchased my car from Keith Jones a few years ago and it was a great ecperience.He is a great person and knows the product he sells. Good job Keith. Thanks Joyce Kinser

Wonderful experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

John Myers is THE go to Subaru man! Myself and 2 other family members have now each purchased our cars from John. John is genuinely concerned with helping you make the right choice for yourself and doesn't try to sell you anything other than what YOU want. My experience with purchasing a car from from Grayson was pleasant and fair. I left feeling like I had made a great decision. Not only is John Myers my "Subaru gu-ru" but he has quickly become a wonderful friend! I would recommend John and Grayson Auto as a top choice to anyone who asked. Fabulous!

Waiting to buy

by from Farragut |

Haven't bought yet, but plan to in a few weeks. Commend Richard Jones for great customer service!

Salesman Keith Jones

by from Knoxville, TN |

I purchased my first car from Keith Jones and will continue to purchase my cars from him in the future. Keith is very knowledgeable on the vehicles Grayson sells and takes the time to help you find what you're looking for. If you are starting your search for a vehicle go see Keith Jones at Grayson Hyundai! Wonderful Experience!

Great Transaction!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Just purchased my third Hyundai from Grayson Hyundai-Subaru, the first being in 2005. I have always dealt with Robert Blevins, who is very knowledgeable and extremely easy to work with. I can always count on him to give me a quick overview of the new models which in turn helped me zero in on the vehicle I was looking for. This year I was planning to try another car manufacturer, but once Robert showed me the new Santa Fe I was sold! No need to go to the other dealer! The Grayson general manager was also very approachable. It's very nice to have a "home" dealer that I can entrust my car to, Overall, the entire staff I came in contact with was a pleasure to work with.

Grayson Hyundai

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had a very pleasant experience at Grayson Preowned on april 24th. I really needed a car and they helped me in a friendly respecful manner which I greatly appreciated. Sales manager, Mike Webb and salesman Keith Jones were extremely helpful and did everything to really make buying a car a pleasure. I will definitely go back and buy from them. I recommend Grayson Hyundai Subaru to anyone needing a new or preowned vehicle.

Great salesman

by from Blaine,Tn. |

Keith Jones is a great salesman! He is the only guy I have bought a car from that I left feeling good about the whole experience. The more we learned the more we liked subaru! Our Legacy is the best car we have owned. Thanks Keith

Salesman, Rob Vaughn

by from Loudon, TN |

I have bought two cars from this dealership, a Subaru and a Hundai. The quality of the salesperson was most impressive. Rob Vaughn did a nice job making our buying experience a good one.