Mazda Knoxville

8814 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

New 855-223-4649
Used 855-222-1183
Service 855-229-3582

If it's not worth driving, it's not worth building. ZOOM-ZOOM.

Used BMW Z3

by from Knoxville, TN |

Bought my BMW Z3 here. Great price, very friendly staff. Made the whole process very easy and didn't have to do any back and forth negotiating. Would buy from Mike again. Their service department made sure the car was in great shape and was up to date on its scheduled service. One less headache for me!

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

by from Knoxville, TN |

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Zero stars. Horrible. The worst. I was told I needed to buy their Mazda battery because my Costco battery wasn't a quality batter problem and that their battery had a lifetime warranty. Less than 4k miles later the battery won't hold a charge. Took the battery back, I was informed that there is no such thing as a lifetime battery and that they were NOT going to honor their warranty. Not only did they sell me a subpar battery but they don't honor their warranties, either. A 36 month warranty battery, only 1 yr into the warranty, the battery in like new condition and receipt in hand and the service manager walked away and told this single mom on a limited income that Mazda wasn't going to keep their word. Despicable behavior and unprofessional on every level. Shame on you, Mazda Knoxville. I've bought several Mazda's and currently own a 2013 Mazda5 and have never been subjected to such chicanery and deceptiveness.

Shopping for a new car

by from Knoxville, TN |

Buying process was easy and painless! Got a great dealon my Mazda 3!! Allnthe staff was wonderful and made me feel like family! No pressure!

"You come back when you're ready to buy a car"

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had previously bought two Mazda's from this dealer and had found them to be easy to work with in the past. My wife found a CX-5 that she liked and the day after the test drive I brought her MPV we were going to trade to see what the bottom line price was. The salesman got the manager and he asked me if I was going to buy a car that day. I said maybe, if the deal was right. He said he would not give me a price and I should come back when I'm ready to buy a car. I won't buy another Mazda from this dealer and will probably buy a Ford Escape instead.

Used Miata 2010

by from Loudon, TN |

The car was in show room condition and the dealership was friendly and flexiable in meeting my price.

Not willing to negotiate on price

by from Maryville, TN |

Back in 2003, we had purchased a Tribute and had an excellent selling experience. Therefore, when we went looking for a new vehicle for my wife, we went back. She was interested in a CX9. We fond out at the time that all they had in stock had been hail damaged. I was still considering buying one if the price was right. The vehicle had been "mostly" repaired, but still had a few dings on the roof and some on the side mirrors. As I recall, the retail price was around $32000. I told them I would take it and pay cash for $28800. The most they would come off the price (for a less than pristine vehicle)was $1000. It's as if they just didn't care if they sold it or not. We left the dealership and a couple of weeks later purchased a Buick Enclave (far superior vehicle than the CX9) from Mr. Stanley Crisp at Twin City Buick in Alcoa. Mr Crisp bent over backwards to get us a very fair price and ensure the buying experience was one of the best I have ever experienced. Beyond the sale, Mr Crisp has contacted us via phone, email, and mail to ensure we were satisfied. I highly recommend you see him if your interested in a Buick or GMC product.