Mazda Knoxville

8814 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

New 855-223-4649
Used 855-222-1183
Service 855-229-3582

If it's not worth driving, it's not worth building. ZOOM-ZOOM.

Informative, Friendly

by from Knoxville, Tennessee |

I had considered several dealerships before selecting this one. Matt, the internet salesman, had been in email correspondence with me for several weeks as I had had to re-schedule my trip to the dealership over the holidays. The test drive was informative, the sales pitching was light, and he was very helpful during the buying process as he described the features, helped me get oriented with the owner's manual, and helped me set up my bluetooth in the car. I am satisfied with the experience and the Mazda Knoxville team made the very stressful and frustrating process of car shopping more manageable.

December 31, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, if I can help you in any way in the future.. You know where to go. Thank you, Matt Lawson Internet Manager at Mazda Knoxville

Awesome Dealer

by from Richmond, Ky |

I drove 2 hours from KY to purchase here. Called all my local dealers and their "ball park" estimate for my trade was either insulting or their willingness to negotiate thier price was non-existant. Mazda Knoxville offered me an amazing deal over the phone. Matt L. worked with me to ensure that I was totally satisfied even before I drove to see the car. Will never buy another Mazda in KY and will call Mazda Knoxville before anyone else at my next purchase. Thanks for a great experience.

Best buying experience buying a new car.

by from Knoxville, TN |

Great sales experience. Nest experience buying a new car. Would recommend! No pressure sales.

Excellence with Mazda

by from Knoxville, Tennessee |

Matt and his team at Knoxville Mazda are always professional and friendly...they care about customer satisfaction! With the Internet webpage, shopping for the right car at the right price was made easy for both purchases...2013 for my daughter and 2015 for my mother. When I need a car, I just email or call Matt at Mazda. What a great car!

January 1, 2015

Thank you very much, I appreciate the compliments and Praise. Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business once again! Thank You, Matt Lawson - Internet Manager at Mazda Knoxville

2014 Mazda6 GT/ Certified Preowned

by from Hall County, Georgia |

Matt, the internet salesperson and the rest of the staff did a nice job taking care of me. I drove 200+ miles from the Atlanta area so I had to do a lot of the groundwork over the phone. The process was easy and professional. I would recommend them to others. This is our fourth Mazda. Best cars on the road for the price...by far!

November 15, 2014

Thanks for your business, Mazda Fanatic. We make the car-buying process very easy for our customers, and as a result have been attracting many customers from hundreds of miles away. We appreciate you coming so far out of your way to purchase your Mazda!

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

by from Knoxville, TN |

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Zero stars. Horrible. The worst. I was told I needed to buy their Mazda battery because my Costco battery wasn't a quality batter problem and that their battery had a lifetime warranty. Less than 4k miles later the battery won't hold a charge. Took the battery back, I was informed that there is no such thing as a lifetime battery and that they were NOT going to honor their warranty. Not only did they sell me a subpar battery but they don't honor their warranties, either. A 36 month warranty battery, only 1 yr into the warranty, the battery in like new condition and receipt in hand and the service manager walked away and told this single mom on a limited income that Mazda wasn't going to keep their word. Despicable behavior and unprofessional on every level. Shame on you, Mazda Knoxville. I've bought several Mazda's and currently own a 2013 Mazda5 and have never been subjected to such chicanery and deceptiveness.

November 15, 2014

We at Mazda Knoxville work very hard to make our customers extremely satisfied with our service. I can assure our patrons that this account of the situation is not in any way accurate, and that this customer was offered a FREE battery, despite the fact that their battery was not under any kind of warranty as they claim above. We have served the Knoxville community for over 30 years in a consistent and professional manner, and will continue to take excellent care of our customers for years to come.

Shopping for a new car

by from Knoxville, TN |

Buying process was easy and painless! Got a great dealon my Mazda 3!! Allnthe staff was wonderful and made me feel like family! No pressure!

November 15, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback, Lori! We were glad to work with you on your terms and make the process of buying your Mazda 3 quick and painless! We can't wait to see you again when you need your next car.

Used BMW Z3

by from Knoxville, TN |

Bought my BMW Z3 here. Great price, very friendly staff. Made the whole process very easy and didn't have to do any back and forth negotiating. Would buy from Mike again. Their service department made sure the car was in great shape and was up to date on its scheduled service. One less headache for me!

November 16, 2014

BimmerMan, we are very pleased to get feedback on your experience. We work very hard and invest quite a bit into our pre-owned cars in order to make sure they will be perfect for their next owners. It was a pleasure working with you.

"You come back when you're ready to buy a car"

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had previously bought two Mazda's from this dealer and had found them to be easy to work with in the past. My wife found a CX-5 that she liked and the day after the test drive I brought her MPV we were going to trade to see what the bottom line price was. The salesman got the manager and he asked me if I was going to buy a car that day. I said maybe, if the deal was right. He said he would not give me a price and I should come back when I'm ready to buy a car. I won't buy another Mazda from this dealer and will probably buy a Ford Escape instead.

November 15, 2014

WasZoomZoom, we are very sorry for your experience at our dealership. What you must understand is that we cannot throw discounts out without a solid commitment from the customer to purchase from our dealership. Otherwise, there is nothing stopping you from taking our offer across town to simply beat our price after we've done all the work. I hope you can give us another shot in the future. We are happy to earn you back as a customer, just let us know what it takes.

Used Miata 2010

by from Loudon, TN |

The car was in show room condition and the dealership was friendly and flexiable in meeting my price.

November 15, 2014

Driver, thanks so much for visiting us from Loudon to make your purchase of an MX-5. Such fun car will give you years and years of smiles. Can't wait to do business with you again when the new model comes out!

Not willing to negotiate on price

by from Maryville, TN |

Back in 2003, we had purchased a Tribute and had an excellent selling experience. Therefore, when we went looking for a new vehicle for my wife, we went back. She was interested in a CX9. We fond out at the time that all they had in stock had been hail damaged. I was still considering buying one if the price was right. The vehicle had been "mostly" repaired, but still had a few dings on the roof and some on the side mirrors. As I recall, the retail price was around $32000. I told them I would take it and pay cash for $28800. The most they would come off the price (for a less than pristine vehicle)was $1000. It's as if they just didn't care if they sold it or not. We left the dealership and a couple of weeks later purchased a Buick Enclave (far superior vehicle than the CX9) from Mr. Stanley Crisp at Twin City Buick in Alcoa. Mr Crisp bent over backwards to get us a very fair price and ensure the buying experience was one of the best I have ever experienced. Beyond the sale, Mr Crisp has contacted us via phone, email, and mail to ensure we were satisfied. I highly recommend you see him if your interested in a Buick or GMC product.