Mazda Knoxville

8814 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

New 855-223-4649
Used 855-222-1183
Service 855-229-3582

If it's not worth driving, it's not worth building. ZOOM-ZOOM.

Used Miata 2010

by from Loudon, TN |

The car was in show room condition and the dealership was friendly and flexiable in meeting my price.

"You come back when you're ready to buy a car"

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had previously bought two Mazda's from this dealer and had found them to be easy to work with in the past. My wife found a CX-5 that she liked and the day after the test drive I brought her MPV we were going to trade to see what the bottom line price was. The salesman got the manager and he asked me if I was going to buy a car that day. I said maybe, if the deal was right. He said he would not give me a price and I should come back when I'm ready to buy a car. I won't buy another Mazda from this dealer and will probably buy a Ford Escape instead.

Not willing to negotiate on price

by from Maryville, TN |

Back in 2003, we had purchased a Tribute and had an excellent selling experience. Therefore, when we went looking for a new vehicle for my wife, we went back. She was interested in a CX9. We fond out at the time that all they had in stock had been hail damaged. I was still considering buying one if the price was right. The vehicle had been "mostly" repaired, but still had a few dings on the roof and some on the side mirrors. As I recall, the retail price was around $32000. I told them I would take it and pay cash for $28800. The most they would come off the price (for a less than pristine vehicle)was $1000. It's as if they just didn't care if they sold it or not. We left the dealership and a couple of weeks later purchased a Buick Enclave (far superior vehicle than the CX9) from Mr. Stanley Crisp at Twin City Buick in Alcoa. Mr Crisp bent over backwards to get us a very fair price and ensure the buying experience was one of the best I have ever experienced. Beyond the sale, Mr Crisp has contacted us via phone, email, and mail to ensure we were satisfied. I highly recommend you see him if your interested in a Buick or GMC product.