Earl Duff Subaru

1028 S Roane St, Harriman, TN 37748

Great customer service

by from Graysville TN |

I took my 2011 Forrester to the Subaru dealer in Chattanooga to be serviced, I was not impressed and left. I went to Earl Duff Subaru and was treated with respect, they took care of my car. I was very happy with their service. I returned to Duff several more times and received the same high caliber treatment and service. It was on my last visit that I saw a Outback that I liked and Rocky Hamby made the deal very easy. He was most professional in dealing with me. I have purchased 20 new vehicles in the past 36 years from one end of the country to the other, and my experience at Earl Duff has been by far the best in terms of sales and service. I highly recommend this dealer.

Great Experience at Earl Duff Subaru

by from Knoxville, TN/Washington, DC |

After shopping around both online and in person at another East TN for a new Subaru, our family visited Earl Duff in Harriman to check out a couple of 2015 Foresters that they had in stock. Rocky Hamby was our salesman and was very helpful, accommodating my family members and answering all of our questions. He had previously sent me some online quotes that I had requested. After deciding to move forward, we worked with Darrell and Rocky on financing. They were straightforward and honest with us, even when I brought up comp prices I had seen elsewhere. Being a young married couple, this car was our first major purchase together and the whole experience was great, especially when compared with other dealers that we had visited. In the end, we were able to reach a deal that made sense financially for us and got a good offer on our trade in when compared with the lowball that we received from another local dealer. Although they may be a smaller dealership and further from town, they had what we wanted in stock and gave us great service, making the trip well worth it. We love our 2015 Forester and thank the team at Earl Duff for making our first (new) car buying experience a pleasant one.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate you trusting us and allowing us to serve you. We are glad you had a great experience here. We looki forward to serving you in the future.

Earl Duff Subaru in Harriman, TN is well worth you

by from Loudon, TN |

We purchased our new 2014 Forrester from Earl Duff Subaru in Harriman. We had purchased a 1999 Forrester from a Knoxville dealership that we had been very happy with. Subaru USA changed dealerships in Knoxville and we tried Earl Duff Subaru in Harriman for our 1999 Forrester servicing. We were so pleased to find the friendly folks at Earl Duff Subaru. They treated us with dignity & respect and honesty ! Everything they said they would do...they did with courtesy ! We've never experienced that before from any auto dealership. So when it was time to buy another car...there was no question ! It was going to be another Subaru and we were going to Earl Duff to get it. Obviously a lot of other folks enjoy the Earl Duff experience, and appreciate the dignity, respect & honesty that every Earl Duff Subaru employee embodies ! For our hard earned money...it's Earl Duff & Subaru...EVERY TIME !

Three hour drive, but worth every mile.

by from Dahlonega Georgia. |

The wife and I traveled three hours to purchase a Subaru Tribeca from Earl Duff Subaru. The car was exactly as the ad listed it and the whole experience was a pleasant surprise. Buying a car is usually like visiting the dentist, not in this case. Absolutely the best car buying experience we've ever had. We would not hesitate to drive another three hours to do it again. Great job Earl Duff Subaru!!!

April 8, 2014

Mike, Thanks so much for your business. Customer service is our #1 goal. We hope you enjoy your new Tribeca and if you ever need anything please let us know. Thanks Earl Duff Subaru

Best Subaru Dealership EVER!

by from Young Harris, Georgia |

My 6-hour roundtrip drive from my home in Georgia for service on my 2005 Subaru Baja was worth every minute! Before taking my vehicle into the shop their Service Manager, Janet Collins, actually took the time to phone my local mechanic to discuss the problem. Upon arrival at their facility I was warmly welcomed and my vehicle's issues were quickly diagnosed by a Subaru-certified mechanic. The required repairs began immediately and I was handed the keys to a loaner car for the day without even asking! Other dealers much closer to home had quoted estimates approaching $2,000. I walked out of Earl Duff Subaru with a receipt for $500 and a sigh of relief. I've been drooling over the new 2014 Outback V6 for months and, when ready to take the plunge, will purchase it from Earl Duff Subaru. Professional, courteous, honest, sincere and dedicated are words that sum-up the integrity of that dealership. Many Thanks!

December 12, 2013

Thank You so much for the kind words. We strive to provide this type of service each and every time a customer is here. We would be happy to help anyway that we can in your future car buying endeavors as well. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Earl Duff family.

best price and beyond helpful

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Buying a car is a big decision. What I want, need and can afford are all factors. Mr. Fink at Earl Duff Subaru provided me with honest and insightful information that helped me make my decision without regard if he made the sale. Come to find out Earl Duff Subaru did have the best car for the best price. The buying process was quick and easy. They worked hard to meet my needs and in less than 24 hours was driving the perfect car for me at a great price. Obviously I love my new Subaru and working with the Team at Earl Duff Subaru was a true pleasure .

Excellent Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

This dealership was EXCELLENT to work with from start to completion of our purchase. You can THANK THEM for us purchasing a Subaru. We had visited another Knoxville Subaru dealership and left ready to eliminate Subaru from our short list of vehicles choices. THAT dealership was ARROGANT, PUSHY, and only cared about selling a vehicle. Our sales rep at Earl Duff was Rocky Hamby and the finance rep was Darrell Fink. These PROFESSIONALS listened, answered our questions, and made every step of our purchase stress free. We also met other sales reps, service department staff, and the manager. We felt like we were dealing with close friends and family members. EVERYONE we met was friendly and although we have a 90 mile round trip, this dealership WILL perform our vehicle maintenance. We are and will continue to tell those we encounter about our GREAT experience.

Best Dealership Ever

by from Harriman Tn |

Earl Duff Subaru is the very best when buying a new or used car. They are very helpful and no pressure at all and always go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. They treat you like family before and after the sale. I've had my other car worked on at their store and the service department is just as good as the sales department. Best car buying experience ever!

Best car buying experience!

by from Hickory, NC |

My husband and I purchased our first (definitely NOT our last) Subaru from Earl Duff Subaru just days ago. We decided that this was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Not only is our 2013 Subaru Cross Trek AWESOME, but we absolutely felt taken care of and a level of professionalism never experienced previously from other dealerships. A sincere thank you goes out to Tim, Tony, Ben, and Daryll, all of whom stayed well after closing to help us purchase this quality automobile. :)

Earl Duff - Outstanding Dealership!

by from Kingston, TN |

We own or have owned a total of 11 Subarus and once we found Earl Duff Subaru we haven't purchased a Subaru from anyone else or taken our cars anywhere else for service. The dealership is family owned and operates on the principle of treating customers like family. We can highly recommend Earl Duff Subaru to anyone looking to find a dealership for life. :)

March 13, 2013

Debbie, Thank you so much for the kind words! We take customer satisfaction very serious here and it is our number 1 priority. Thank you for continuing to choose us as your Subaru dealer.