Ted Russell Ford - Kingston Pike

8551 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919

New 888-815-7152
Used 866-591-6760
Service 877-535-2227

"Knoxville's #1 Volume Ford Dealer"

No service

by from Knoxville, Tn |

My husband and I were at the Ted Russell Kingston Pike location May 7 th.We parked in front of the showroom, then immediately walked to the truck area, looked at 10 or so trucks contemplatively.WE NEVER SAW A SALESMAN!! Although we don't care for a hovering salesman, someone to answer questions is nice.We walked back to our vehicle to find 3 salesmen actually outside the door! Eventually one of them asked if anyone had helped us.Our reply was no and that it was too late now as we were headed to a competing dealership where we purchased a truck.They weren't as convenient but were very helpful.We thought someone at your dealership might be interested in our story.

Ted Russell Ford - Kingston Pike responded to this review

June 7, 2014

Sonja - We are terribly sorry that your experience with us was less then top of line- please accept our apology and thank you for this helpful and constructive feedback. Your story has indeed given us the opportunity to make sure we are covering all the bases with our consultants to achieve that balance between hovering salesman and helpful expert. This most assuredly helps us get better at training our employees and staff.

wasted 3hrs. on a bate and switch price

by from knoxville,tn |

my wife and i wasted 3hrs on a bate and switch price that was given. i got fooled by the whole group. they tried to force us to pay more than what was first said. all any us have is our word when we leave this world. good luck with that Ted Russell gm.

Terrible experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I went in to purchase a 2012 Hyundai Accent GLS and confirmed it with a sales representative. The next day I went to Knoxville to complete the purchase and they left me waiting for 10 minutes before they told me they had sold my car two hours earlier. They didn't call and let me know and wasted my time driving up there. It was the most unprofessional car lot I've been to. I would not recommend this lot to anyone!

Very Easy and Convienient Car Buying Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was recently in the market for a new car, and I fell in love with the new Lincoln MKZ. My husband saw one listed online and called the Ted Russell Ford dealership on Kingston Pike. He was put in touch with Andy Phillips, who drove to another dealership to pick up the car and bring it to Ted Russell so that we could come by after work and look at it. Andy stayed at the dealership with us long after closing time to complete the paperwork to buy the car. He never rushed us or made us feel like we were wasting his time, even though we were at the dealership until after 9:00 pm. Along with help from Duffy in finance, this experience was the best one we have ever had buying a car. My husband even came back the following day to trade in his truck for a new one at the Ted Russell dealership. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle!!

Bad day

by from Knoxville Tn |

Hello my name is David Stephens I just bought a new Ford from Ted Russell Ford Kingston Pike and did my son.i traded in a 2011 Mustang which still had extended warrenty on it .So it was canceled in Oct I just got the check they owed me in jan.I made a lot of calls and got a lot of run around on why it had not came yet.if it had not been for a super nice guy named Duffy I guess I would still not have it.he is the finance guy that helped to buy our new car,he did his job and whoever was suppose to handle the check.i would just like to thank him ,but also say that will be the last time I do any car buying from them

Great Customer Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought my first car after graduation here and it was a great experience. The people that I spoke to were very friendly and answered all the questions that I had. There were many things that I didn't know or understand but they were patient with me and explained everything. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car because the customer service is remarkable.

Absolutely incredible experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

From the moment I contacted Ted Russell Ford, I could tell that I was in great hands. I heard about them through friends of mine that have bought several vehicles there and always had exceptional service. Lincoln Sills answered my call and listened attentively as I told my story. He assured me that even though I have rocky credit, that he would do his best to help me find and purchase a vehicle. He waited patiently and assisted me with filling out the online application. Lincoln also filled out the rest of the application for me while I was on the phone since he knew I was unable to come to the dealership that morning. He didn't sugar coat the situation or mislead me in any way, he simply told me he would do his best. As someone who has dealt with several dishonest car dealerships in the past few years, I can tell you what a relief it was to hear the truth from someone whose job it was to sell me something, but wasn't willing to compromise his own integrity or the integrity of his company to do so. Lincoln understood and empathized with my situation and with the help of Aaron Wright in the sales department, he was able to find me a reliable vehicle with low mileage and a financial arrangement I could afford. He even helped me get insurance from a great company with an agent I can trust. I've had my car for a few weeks now and I am extremely happy with it. I've driven over 400 miles so far and my Chevrolet HHR is perfect. Words really can't express my appreciation for Lincoln, Aaron, and Ted Russell Ford. I was told that they would do their best and their best exceeded my highest hopes and expectations. They are honest, straight-forward, and sell reliable, affordable vehicles, which is why my friends and I will forever purchase our vehicles from Ted Russell Ford. Thank you to Lincoln for being truly the best, most honest, most trustworthy person I have ever encountered in a sales situation. Thank you to Aaron for finding me a great vehicle at a price I could afford. Finally, thank you to Ted Russell Ford for caring enough about your customers to employ amazing people who actually care and aren't willing to set someone up to fail just to get a sale. I think that speaks volumes about the character of the employees and of the company itself. I am truly grateful for my amazing experience with this dealership and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle in the near future.

Awesome buying experience!

by from Tennessee |

Andy Phillips was our salesman. I told him what I wanted and he took us straight to it. They also had a ton of vehicles to choose from, compared to some of the other lots that we had been to. Andy was an awesome guy to work with, and wasn't pushy like most car salesman are. Ted Russell overall treated us great while we were there and Andy went above and beyond to make sure my 4 year old was content and happy the entire time. Andy also worked with us on the price to keep it within our budget, unlike the other lots we had been to. The entire car buying experience was a pleasure and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Absolutely what every car buying exp should be!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Andy was the greatest!! His team is excellent. He did everything necessary to beat a competitor in another state and help my boyfriend to get the car he wanted. I would go through him again, even considering I live in California!! Again thank you Andy so so much!!

Ted Russell Ford = Great Customer Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Tom was great to work with. Very personable, knowledgeable, and really took the stress out of the whole "car buying experience." Duffy was, likewise friendly and put me at ease. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Ted Russell Ford, and it will likely not be the last.