Jim Cogdill Dodge RAM

New 866-944-5221
Used 866-941-3053
Service 888-632-3958

Tennessee's #1 Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram Dealer

Best buying experience to date!!!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Brad was excellent all around. He contacted us quickly with a phone call and was pleasant to be around. We were never kept waiting long at any step, he let us know as soon as he knew updates. He even coordinated the repairs to the rear seat that needed to be done. We will be using Brad next time.

April 29, 2014

Thank you I greatly appreciate you taking the time to put in the kind review!!!

Poor repair service...unbelievable..beware.

by from Knoxville Tn |

Bought a 2011 jeep grand Cherokee overland summit new here. Right off bat had multiple issues with air ride freaking out when wipers used..front end raised and froze. Then transmission would stutter and jerk..they call fish biting. Radio would lose all settings. They finally fixed the air ride issue after multiple electrical fix attempts. Still suffering from other issues. Now a relay for fuel pump just goes out at 50000 miles. Instead of them realizing this vehicles history of design flaws and admitting this is just another on list..they decide to charge almost 400 bucks. I had Chrysler call them to help them see error of ways...Roger service manager offered waived tax. This is after waiting a week without vehicle. So the first issue they actually were able to fix in 3 years happens to be one they decide to charge on. I refused their waived tax insult and will never do business with them again or buy their buggy product again. I would urge anyone to seriously think twice if buying this product or doing business at Jim Coghill Dodge in Knoxville TN.

Service Department

by from Knoxville, TN |

The service techs are very friendly. The problem is with their leadership, the Service Director specifically. I took my vehicle to JC Dodge for some warranty repair. The service tech we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgable. The repair was not up to par however. It could be a design flaw in the vehicle but the issue was still present after the repair. The follow-up from Gary was unprofessional. We will not be returning to this dealership for service or when we decide to buy a new vehicle.

Vehicle we wanted from a knowledgeable salesman

by from NE Georgia |

We were looking for a Jeep Patriot 4x4, manual transmission to tow behind our RV. They are not easy to find. We had already visited & talked to a couple of other dealers. The other places didn't do their homework or didn't offer to assist us in finding what we wanted. I contacted Jim Cogdill's salesman, Brad via e-mail. Before responding, he did his homework & knew what we needed & what they had on the lot. We drove 2.5 hrs to visit the dealer. We really appreciated that Brad stayed in touch with us & was ready for us when we got there. He was low key, not pushy & very equal in his dealings with a husband/wife ready to buy a new vehicle.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for the encouragement and we will be happy to assist you anytime in the future!

Great Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

I hate the process of buying a new/used car...I really do. The waiting, the haggling, the whole thing. My experience at Jim Cogdill Dodge on Kingston Pike was excellent. My sales associate, Brad Reyfield was fantastic....he was very proffessional and courteous and worked hard to make sure nothing minor got in the way with my customer satisfaction. The van I purchased had a couple minor things missing, Brad ordered everything needed, had the car professionally detailed along with providing me a rental, and communicated with me fully during the entire process. This was by far the best experience I've had to date in purchasing a car as I felt Brad went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the purchase. Thank you!

Don't pass them up!!!

by from Sevierville, TN |

My husband and I have bought two cars from there. They do whatever they can to help you get in something you want. Brad was our salesman and he's terrific! All around generous and honest people and a great selection of vehicles. We will be going there for all of our future purchases. One amazing dealership!!!

First time car buying best experience!

by from knoxville, tn |

Yesterday I purchased my first car! I've bought from private sellers before but never from a dealership. So I preferred to take my business on the Internet because i'm not as comfortable face to face. Brad and I originally talked online in May about trading my land Rover for a charger, but I quickly backed out because of my lack of car buying experience. When the opportunity came around again I decided to try the car buying experience once again with Brad trading my land Rover for a jeep Patriot that I instantly fell in love with. My car buying experience was great. Not once did I feel taken advantage of or thrown for a loop. Which I partially expected since I am only 20. But I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Brad and the team I worked with were beyond helpful. And when I need a new car again this is where I will come!

HARD CREDIT PULL BE FOREWARNED!!!!

by from Greenville, TN. |

I went to this dealer (on line) in hopes of getting a new car. Knowing that I am on a fixed income on disability and my credit rating is valuable for low income people, I was told that only a soft pull would been done on my credit and ONLY ONE inquiry would be done. When I got the report there was a hard pull on my credit (2 inquiries were done) and it knocked my report down 3 points. When I contacted what was to be my hard working sales person (supposedly on my side of things) and tell him that there was a hard pull on my credit all I got was a "I'm sorry the financial adviser was only to run it threw one report and to be a soft pull. I'm sorry I can't fix it, I apologize but it can't be undone." But of course I don't expect a sales rep. to show empathy when it's not their credit that has been knocked down but I do expect them to put some kind of effort in customer service and further investigate the ordeal. Saying the financial adviser he use wasn't there to talk to is not an excuse. I would suggest the sales rep needs to start standing over the financial adviser and making sure that he is to do what is asked and not add in what he wants to do!!! I was in no means trying to argue and just relaying to the sales rep of what was done, I receive the brush off that He wasn't going to argue and for me to have a nice day. Obviously having the last word was his goal, cause I for one don't argue I was simply telling him what was "suppose to" be done was not done, that it was quite the opposite. I guess business is good enough and he has enough money coming in that one little person doesn't mean that much. Than you!

October 17, 2013

like I said to you earlier I am sorry for the extra pull on your credit but we were trying to sell you a vehicle.

Great Experience @ Jim Cogdill Dodge

by from Jefferson City TN |

Thanks so much to Brad for all the hard work you did for us. When we got to Knoxville to like at vans we found a very nice Dodge van. You all worked so good with us. We will be back when we need to trade this in for another one.

October 17, 2013

Thank you for taking time to give me some kind words if you need anything in the future please dont hesitate to give me a call!

Outstanding experience

by from Knoxville, Tn |

The easiest, best overall car buying experience I have ever had.

September 5, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything I can do in the future to assist you please don't hesitate to give me a call or email anytime!

A wonderful start to my new financial future.

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently had to file bankruptcy at the beginning of the year due to a bitter divorce. I needed a second chance to get started again, and a newer, dependable, more spacious vehicle. Keith, my sales manager, helped me secure my loan along with my finance manager Alan. Now my family and I are driving our 2004 Dodge Durango. Truly enjoyed the staff and the experience, and my love for Dodge will have me returning and recommending others to Jim Cogdill Dodge!

September 5, 2013