Jim Cogdill Dodge RAM

New 866-944-5221
Used 866-941-3053
Service 888-632-3958

Tennessee's #1 Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram Dealer

A wonderful start to my new financial future.

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently had to file bankruptcy at the beginning of the year due to a bitter divorce. I needed a second chance to get started again, and a newer, dependable, more spacious vehicle. Keith, my sales manager, helped me secure my loan along with my finance manager Alan. Now my family and I are driving our 2004 Dodge Durango. Truly enjoyed the staff and the experience, and my love for Dodge will have me returning and recommending others to Jim Cogdill Dodge!

September 5, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything I can do in the future to assist you please don't hesitate to give me a call or email anytime!

Great Experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had a great experience with this dealership. They answered all of my questions and helped me through the entire process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Promo Code PC12312011

September 5, 2013

Poor service

by from Seymour |

Called about 2010 Honda minivan to make sure before we drove to Knoxville Car was available. Brad told it was available and to ask for him when we arrive. We got there and Brad said 'It was sold over the weekend' He knew we were driving quite a distance buy did not call us back. Tried to show new model upon saying the other was sold. This was intentional deception. We went to Airport Honda and while they did not have the oe we wanted gave great service.

August 12, 2013

This was an unfortunate situation that a vehicle was sold before this customer made it into the dealership and was unwilling to look at other options. There was never any deception involved just unwillingness to explore other options when the vehicle of choice was already sold.

Vil & Anne

by from Greeneville, TN |

We were on the internet searching for a Dodge Charger and found 1 here. We called and spoke with Brad and said we would stop in to see him. We received a friendly greeting, got to see the car took it for a test drive and all with no hassles. We loved the Charger and between Brad & Alan they made it all happen so easy. Thank you.

December 3, 2012

Thank you for the positive review! If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to give me a call anytime!

A Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently purchased a Grand Cherokee for my wife from Jim Cogdill Dodge. Brad Rayfield was very helpful in selecting a few cars close to our preconceived ideas of what she wanted, and was careful to explain all the features of the ones selected. My wife made the final choice without pressure from anyone and is consequently happy.

Found the Jeep I Wanted

by from Nashville, TN |

Located the Jeep I wanted on their website and contacted Bradley Rayfield to get more info. Told him what I had to trade and asked for his bottom line price. Via email Brad gave me a reasonable quote on the new car, so I visited on a Sunday following a weekend hunting Black Bears in Tellico. Dealership offered me a fair price on my trade and we did the deal - i am sure each of us could have haggled some more on the price, but it all seemed very fair to me. Long Story Short - I drove an old Jeep to Tellico and drove a New Jeep home. Thanks Bradley and everyone at Jim Cogdill

October 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call anytime!

Great experience. Did not play games!

by from Sevierville, TN |

Salesman (Xavier)and sales manager (Alan)were very professional. Did not push or prod and did not play any games. I made an offer, it was accepted, and we did the deal.

September 25, 2012

Thank you Alan, I will pass along the positive words to xavier and Alan both!

Great Experience

by from Abingdon VA |

I dealt with Brad Rayfield online and over the phone and was very pleased with the customer support I received. Would highly recommend Brad and this dealership.

September 22, 2012

Thank you Geraud if you need anything down the road please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Replacement Vehicle

by from Knoxville TN |

Our son was hit from behind on his first day of college. He was driving a vehicle we had purchased new from Jim Cogdill in 2004. He wasn't seriously hurt but the vehicle was totaled. We went back to Jim Cogdill by way of internet and explained our situation. Brad Rayfield responded right away told us of a vehicle that would be a great replacement, only it was out of the price range that the insurance company was offering. Brad and Mike Hatmaker worked together and were able to get the price down to our range. We just picked up the vehicle from Keith at the dealership last night and we are very pleased with the vehicle and the price we were offered. Also the service from each member of the Jim Cogdill Dodge team was great.

September 9, 2012

Thank you for the excellent words if I can do anything to help you in the future Please give me a call!!!

Purchase of New Vehicle from on-line dealer.

by from Maryville, TN |

The on-line dealer, Brad Rayfield, was GREAT. HE work VERY hard to try to find the vehicle we were looking for. Although he could not find the exact vehicle we had looked for/requested, he offered us a BETTER deal on a newer, more equipped vehicle.

September 9, 2012