Jim Cogdill Dodge RAM

Service 888-632-3958

Tennessee's #1 Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram Dealer

Replacement Vehicle

by from Knoxville TN |

Our son was hit from behind on his first day of college. He was driving a vehicle we had purchased new from Jim Cogdill in 2004. He wasn't seriously hurt but the vehicle was totaled. We went back to Jim Cogdill by way of internet and explained our situation. Brad Rayfield responded right away told us of a vehicle that would be a great replacement, only it was out of the price range that the insurance company was offering. Brad and Mike Hatmaker worked together and were able to get the price down to our range. We just picked up the vehicle from Keith at the dealership last night and we are very pleased with the vehicle and the price we were offered. Also the service from each member of the Jim Cogdill Dodge team was great.

September 9, 2012

Thank you for the excellent words if I can do anything to help you in the future Please give me a call!!!

Purchase of New Vehicle from on-line dealer.

by from Maryville, TN |

The on-line dealer, Brad Rayfield, was GREAT. HE work VERY hard to try to find the vehicle we were looking for. Although he could not find the exact vehicle we had looked for/requested, he offered us a BETTER deal on a newer, more equipped vehicle.

September 9, 2012

Brad Rayfield - salesperson

by from knoxville, TN |

Was an excellent salesperson and made every effort to get the car I wanted. The sales manager was also excellent.

September 8, 2012

Thank you for the positive words, if there is anything further we can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask!

Overly Pleased

by from Rockwood, TN |

We purchased our 2010 Expedition from Jim Cogdill Dodge. We had initially seen an advertisement on TV for the vehicle, which led us to the dealership website. There we found a plethora of information before ever visiting the lot, including the free Carfax report! We then called the number from the site and left a message. Our call was returned in a very timely manner, by Keith. He was very informative as well as eager to listen to our concerns. We made arrangements to take our trade to the lot for their inspection and found that he had everything ready for us upon arrival. The entire process from the time we arrived to the time we drove away as happy customers, was flawless. The following day, Brad followed up with us to make sure our experience was satisfactory. We have to say that this was the easiest and most pleasant car dealing experience we have had, bar none! Great job!

September 8, 2012

Betrayed

by from TN |

The sales manager, Herb Miser, made a tentative deal with me to buy and trade my Harley + Sidecar combo for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler. He gave me the exact bottom line amount of the sale, taxes and all to write the check for. I was to deliver the bike to him 11/2days later -working around a work schedule for trailering. A day early I called him with the good news that I was on my way to trade and purchase within the hour. He sheepishly told me the Jeep had been sold! I was very disappointed and felt I had been lied to. I feel he backed out because of the trade and was not man enough to tell the truth. I should have had the chance to buy it first if there was another interested buyer. I had the check already written and proceeding with our deal. He lied to me. I will tell all my friends not to deal with Jim Cogdill Dodge Jeep. I will make every effort to spread word of negative service there. I should have been respected more whether the deal was closed or not. He had committed to me to view the trade that he offered to deal with. I committed to buying. I was very disappointed.

July 28, 2012

I understand your frustration, but you made an offer to purchase a vehicle pending your arrival with a trade that had yet to be seen by our dealership. There was no paperwork signed or money taken by either party, and you were informed when you left a few days earlier to think the deal over that the vehicle would be left on the market. A gentleman arrived around 6pm on 4/26 seen the vehicle, test drove it, and proceeded to make an offer which we accepted. He signed the paperwork and drove the vehicle home happy. I'm sorry you missed out on the vehicle, but you had the Opportunity to make the purchase first when the trade offer was made. We have many other jeeps available and will be happy to help you get a great deal on one of those. I'm sorry you feel that you were lied to, but if the other customer had not purchased the vehicle we would have been very happy to honor the offer that was made on your first visit. I will go out of my way to assist you in finding another vehicle that you will be happy with if you are interested.

First Time to purchase a car found on the Internet

by from Murray, KY |

I just returned home from picking up the first car I ever bought via the internet. I must say that I am well pleased with Jim Cogdill Dodge. I worked with Brad for almost a week and a half and after many back and forth emails, we settled the deal. My wife and I then drove 270 miles on Saturday to Knoxville, TN to pick-up our new purchase, an 07 Meredes Benz CLK350. Brad and the rest of the staff worked to make sure we were happy with our purchase. This was one of the best experiences, if not the best experience, I have ever had in purchasing a car. I was initally nervous about purchasing a car through the internet and I would advise other to be cautious when doing so, but I can also confidently recommend Brad Rayfield and Jim Cogdill Dodge, in Knoxville, TN.

A great dealership

by from Spring hill, Fl |

I recentley purchased a new dodge nitro from Brad. I am from Florida and made my deal on the phone. They could not have been nicer. We agreed on a price and when I arrived at the dealership the car was ready, detailed and full of gas. The deal was exactly as we agreed and I was out the door in a matter of minutes. First class all the way. I buy a lot of cars and I rate this dealership with an A+++++ Thanks Brad, Les and Pat Jackson