Sexton Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

269 S Roane St, Harriman, TN 37748

New 888-792-8284
Used 888-786-8476
Service 888-754-0802

"Get your next un at Sexton" CHEVROLET, CADILLAC, BUICK,GMC.

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Coalfield, TN |

The car buying process has never been easier! The salesman I dealt with was so personable and friendly and he made it the easiest purchase of a vehicle that I've ever had. I'll definitely return to Sexton for my Nextun! Matter of fact, I've bought 6 vehicles from Sexton Automotive and plan to continue to buy from this great dealership.

Sexton Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your on going commitment to us at Sexton Automotive. We value our customers and want to continue to provide great customer service and value to all of our new and returning customers!

real good folks

by from Rockwood, TN |

I have used their service department for years, as did my father, and I recently bought a used car from Joe Jones. Joe is a truly caring individual who will go the "extra mile" to make sure you are happy and satisfied. The same goes for Mike Cox and the service department. They are truly real good folks!

Highly Recommend

by from ST Louis, MO |

Story time: I was in search of a used truck for 6 months or so when I came across the truck I was looking for on car gurus of Chattanooga, I then reviewed the truck on sexton Automotive web site which gave me even more information than car gurus did. I called sexton auto and spoke with Joe Hartley, He answered every question I had on the phone and even emailed me a car fax on my request while on the phone with him, within a few minutes he even had me approved on a car loan. ( this was on a wed) I then did my own research and had a friend pull the VIN # from my local dealership, I was not surprised when my friend had told me the same thing that Joe told me, Realizing I was dealing with a straight shooter I called Joe back ( still on wed) I told him I would make the 8 hour drive and be at the dealership on Friday morning to test drive and inspect the truck. I showed up Friday morning with the professional staff meeting me at the door, among them was Joe Hartley' I did my own test drive and inspection with no hassle or pressure from any staff member. Yes I bought the truck but here is the best part of all, I was in and out of the dealership within 45 minutes and that included the test drive, Joe had all the paper work prepared before hand. Folks that's what a good salesman and dealership does, They don't waste your time like some other dealerships for 4, 5 hours of waiting around and pressuring you. So if you want a great friendly place to buy a new or used vehicle with smiling faces, easy going and professional without pressure then I would highly recommend Joe Hartley at Sexton auto of Harriman TN.

Joe and Judy Jones - Sales

by from Fairfield Glade, TN |

I have had the privilege of knowing Joe and Judy Jones for about 15 years. Joe is the quintessential southern gentleman and Judy a fine, knowledgeable lady. I have bought about 5 cars from Joe and he always put my satisfaction 1st! You can trust this twosome to help you chose the right vehicle for your personal needs. Charlie Woll Fairfield Glade, TN

Excellent service, great product

by from Lenoir City, Tn. 37772 |

I was very pleased with the process of buying a new car. No pressure and great service after the buy. Will recommend to others and will buy from this dealership again.

Wonderful Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

Joe and Judy are wonderful. Easy process of buying, but the service after the sale is what sets them apart from others. Wouldn't buy any where else.

Proven Dependability

by from South Carolina |

I purchased my first pre-owned car from Judy Bailey-Jones in 2007. The very words pre-owned scared me somewhat. My job required much traveling with no time for " car troubles". I gave Judy the scenario and she found the perfect car for my needs. Two years later my job required even longer distance travels and again Judy found the perfect car for my needs. A few years later my situation changed again. Yes, you know the story! Three cars, seven years, same sales lady, HAPPY CUSTOMER. Of course, "I'll get my next un at Sexton."

Multiple Sexton purchaser

by from Crossville, Tn. |

We have purchased two vehicles from Sexton through Joe and Judy Jones a and have been very pleased with both vehicles and the professionalism of both Joe and Judy and would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle at Sexton.

Buying processs

by from Harriman, Tn |

I have bought several cars from Sexton Automotive Group and Joe Jones. I have found Joe to be helpful and honest during the buying process. He has gone out of his way to find a car I would be interested in buying. I have also found the service department to be extremely helpful with problems and to genuinely want to satisfy any problems that I had.

by from Kingston, TN |

I always leave Sexton's feeling good about the trade I made. Joe Jones will do everything he can to find the car that fits your needs. He goes the extra mile to be sure you are happy with your trade.

Great Service

by from Rockwood, Tn |

I have not made any purchase from the dealership, however, having relocated from out of state to the Rockwood area, I found that I needed to have warranty work done on my Chevy Truck. Joe Jones and Judy Bailey were very instrumental in seeing that my service work was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction, the dealersip even provided a take home car for the day which was very helpful.