Florence and White Ford

710 W. Broad Street, Smithville, TN 37166

New 888-882-1307
Used 877-835-5548
Service 866-428-9418

We'll Treat You Right, at Florence & White!

Exceptional Ford Dealer

by from Hickman, TN |

I recently bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta with the help of John Peters. John was very courteous and helpful, working to get me an exceptional deal on an amazing vehicle. The entire process was smooth and handled very professionally with all my questions answered. This was my first new car purchase, and it could not have gone any better. I thank John Peters and Florence and White Ford.

November 18, 2014

Hi Harbaugh, On behalf of John Peters and all of us at Florence and White Ford, thank you for allowing us to earn your business. It is our pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Adria White, Internet Manager

High pressure

by from Watertown Tn |

I'm trying to work with Florence & White at this time.. I traded a car off with them an am now 5k upside down.. It was through one of the special deal weekends .It was the salesman that was the issue ,now let's see if they try to fix this.. Been back once trying to trade but owe to much on a car I purchased just a month ago.. Waiting now to see what happens here.. I will sure make you I fix this review,if they fix my problem..Billy

November 13, 2014

Hi Billy, We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase. We always try to do our best to make sure our customers have a positive experience at our dealership. Therefore, we invite you to contact our General Manager, Jimmy White at 615-597-2300 to discuss your situation. Again, we apologize for the difficult situation and hope we can move forward to find a solution. Thank you, Internet Manager Florence and White Ford

Inquiry for car

by from Caruthersville, Mo. |

Called about car. They responded quickly and accurately. Good job.

August 23, 2014

Tommy, Thanks for shopping with Florence and White Ford. Your recommendation is much appreciated! Adria White Internet Manager

Followup after the sale ... Second to none

by from Clarksville, TN |

I did a review after purchasing a 2013 Nissan Rogue from Craig Jones back earlier this year and I was impressed then with Craig Jones with Florence & White Ford in Smithville, TN. Craig followed up on a regular basis after the sale for over two months to make sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Most dealerships make the sale and that's the last you hear from them. These people truly care about relationship and going the second mile to serve their customers and not in just making a sale. I have to say that Florence & White Ford EARNS your business by walking out what they talk. It's refreshing to see that they're "old school" when it comes to traditional core values of hard work and commitment to build their business with the utmost of integrity. You can buy a car anywhere but you can't get this level of service and dedication anywhere. To borrow from Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous line ... "I'll be back .... " when I get ready to purchase my next vehicle.

July 15, 2014

Hello Dave, We truly appreciate your review as well as your business. It is our goal to make sure our customers are completely satisfied and we strive to maintain a positive relationship with each and every one. Thank you for choosing Florence and White Ford for your new vehicle purchase. We look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Adria White Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

HAPPY BUYER

by from BRADYVILLE, TN |

jOHN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WORKED VERY HARD TO HELP US ACHEIVE A GREAT DEAL TODAY.

June 25, 2014

Hi Happy Buyer, First, we would like to Thank You for your business! Also, we are very pleased to hear that John was able to assist you in purchasing the vehicle of your choice as well as giving you a Great Deal. We look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Adria White Internet Manager Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

Great buying experience!

by from McMinnville, Tn |

We came to this dealership to just look, but ended up purchasing a 2014 Ford Edge. Nathan Schiesser was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to make the buying process easy and we felt like we had made a new friend.

June 18, 2014

Hi Jim, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It's fantastic salespeople like, Nathan Schiesser, that make our buying process an enjoyable one! Thanks, Adria White Internet Manager Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

happy buyer

by from auburntown tn 37016 |

Nathan schiesser was excellent very honest and professional.

June 13, 2014

Hi David, Thank you for taking time to write a review online. We are pleased to hear that Nathan did such a great job helping you shop for your vehicle. We appreciate your business. Adria White Internet Manager Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

Outstanding treatment & service...

by from Palmdale, CA and Paris, TN |

Found my son's 2014 Mustang online in the Auto Trader. Great price and quick turnaround. Worked with Russ Myers - sales.

June 11, 2014

Jim & Brendan Smart, Thank you for selecting Florence and White Ford for your New 2014 Ford Mustang! We appreciate you taking the time to go online and share your experience as well. We aim to "Treat You Right, at Florence and White" by providing excellent customer service and unbeatable prices. We look forward to assisting you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Thank you, Adria White Internet Manager

very happy rebuyer

by from smithville tn |

they are very helpful is you aren't able to get one finace for you an Nathan schiesser is very good at his job very professional about verything that goes on with the vehicle an an he will try he best an I would recemend him over any seller.

June 4, 2014

Hi Ken, Thanks for choosing Florence and White Ford. Glad to hear Nathan Schiesser was able to take care of you. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future. Thank you, Adria White Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

Help For Active Duty Overseas

by from Ft. Campbell KY |

My son is currently stationed overseas and located his vehicle at this dealership via the Internet. Apparently this is his dream vehicle because he asked me to check it out for him. I contacted the salesperson, John Peters, and explained who I was and the situation; he invited me to the dealership. I brought a friend to look at the vehicle for mechanics and another friend to run the numbers. When both friends were happy, I closed the deal and paid for the vehicle. John made it extremely easy and, all things considered since he and my son already had struck a bargain, very patient with the Momma Bear and her friends. Ordinarily I would never recommend shopping strictly on the Internet without seeing the vehicle but everything my son said the salesman said was true. I would recommend this salesman and this dealer to our military personnel.

May 28, 2014

Combat Medic's Mom, Thanks to you and your son for giving us the opportunity to earn your business via the Internet. We are very grateful to your son and those that serve our country. It is our pleasure to be able to make your buying process as seamless as possible. Thank you for your purchase and thanks for taking the time to write a review online. Adria White Internet Manager Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

Happy customer!

by from Woodbury, Tennessee |

I enjoyed my car shopping experience. I feel as though I was treated well and received honest and true full service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good vehicle with good service.

May 24, 2014

Mr. Harrison, Thank you for choosing Florence and White Ford to purchase your vehicle! We appreciate your raving review and recommendation of our dealership. It is our mission to "Treat You Right at Florence and White." We look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Thanks again, Adria White Internet Manager Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300