Vann York Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

321 Eastchester Dr, High Point, NC 27262

New 855-723-9260 New 855-723-9260
Used 855-705-9506 Used 855-705-9506
Service 855-729-8969 Service 855-729-8969

Building Relationships that Last!

Many thanks!

by from Suburban Richmond Virginia |

In speaking for brother Tom & from me, many thanks for making our buying experience an enjoyable one !! I do appreciate you and Curtis working with us, especially for the time spent for a transaction that was not high end! This says much about the values of your team and your fine organization. Again, many thanks! Added: Came in from out of state for auto listed on internet. Also, thanks to Tom's service advisor, Donna for taking good care of Tom for planned followup service visit. The car was exactly as advertised!! Overall an outstanding dealership and team of associates!!

December 14, 2014

Hello David and Tom, we enjoyed working with you as well. As you need any other vehicles or service in the future, we are here for you, your family members and friends. Thank you for the praise; we love to hear the great comments about your purchase/service experience. Sincerely, Deanna Blankenship- Internet Manager, Curtis Johnson-Sales and Donna Sieck- Service Advisor

Courteous and Professional

by from Mount Gilead |

Brian, the salesman was pleasant to work with, he seemed to be mindful of your needs and desires, he didn't try to push a vehicle off on you that you couldn't afford or want. The only thing that I really wasn't completely happy about was, it took a month to get my registration and to this date I haven't received my title. My insurance carrier stated that the dealership didn't call to have the vehicle added to my insurance until 5 days after I purchased it. I am not sure who would have been responsible if the vehicle had been in a crash, my personal opinion is. the insurance company should have been contacted before the vehicle left the lot and I would assume the dealer would have been responsible since it was their responsibility to contact the insurance company. I would deal with this business again and would recommend it to others.

Note to Deanna Blankenship - Internet Manager

by from Suburban Richmond Virginia |

Please replace title of just submitted review from Thank you to revised title: " Note sent to Deanna Blankenship - Internet Manager"

My New 2014 Malibu

by from High Point, NC |

I had the opportunity to visit another dealership to purchase a car; but after talking with the other dealer, I had to return to Vann York Chevrolet. They really made my transaction, once again, very easy and affordable for me. I love the professionalism and treatment that I received. I recommend them to anyone that is looking for a nice stylist and affordable car, to please check out my people at Vann York Chevy. Yes, I am a "Chevy's Girl" Thank You!!!

September 17, 2014

Thank you Gwendolyn for being a true Chevy fan. We look forward to assisting you anytime in the future for all your automotive needs. Enjoy your new Malibu! -Corey Thomas, General Sales Manager, Vann York GM

My New 2014 Camaro

by from Thomasville, NC |

With the help of Curtis Johnson, the deal got done! He was very courteous and helpful. I would recommend Vann York GM and Curtis to anybody.

September 17, 2014

Thank you Cary for becoming part of the Vann York GM family. Enjoy your brand new Camaro and please don't hesitate to contact us for any of your future automotive needs. Thank you again, Vann York GM- Corey Thomas, General Sales Manager

Happy Customer

by from High Point, NC |

From the beginning of the process to the very end Curtis was as good as they get. I never felt pressured, I know what I wanted let Curtis know and was able to walk out of there with just that. I appreciate the experience and look forward to a continuous relationship with Vann York GM.

Doug and Bruce were great

by from Raleigh, NC |

I buy a new car every couple of years and this was the best experience. Set everything up by phone and the car was ready when I arrived. It was worth the drive from Raleigh. Thanks you!

Best dealership I've ever dealt with!

by from Colfax, NC |

Wonderful buying experience, as always. This is my third new car purchase from Vann York, and the service keeps me returning time after time.

SUV Riders

by from Greensboro NC |

Fred and Corey was awesome to work with and was very satisfied with the process of caring for the customers first. We will most definetly come back to Vanns York as long they are working there.

Car buying experience

by from High Point |

I would just say the experience ws very relaxing. From the salesman to the financing. Their was no pressure . I was very impressed. I would recommend your dealership to anyone who in the market to buy a car new or used.