Crescent Ford Inc

Service 866-481-7768

We Keep You Rolling!

Great Team

by from High Point, NC |

Every person we came in contact with was extremely nice and helpful. David Martin was our salesman and he caught our attention on a previous visit when he insisted on showing us to the service dept, not just pointing it out. Your Sync expert, Barry, went out of his way to help set up the system and make sure everything was working. I am not a techie and I am sure I will have problems in the future, but I know Barry will be there to help. You can by a Taurus at any Ford dealer, but finding service like this is truly a rare thing.

Worse Service department I have ever used

by from High Point NC |

I would never use there service department again. Took in my car in for warranty repairs then go to pick up the car to find I have a bill. Very poor customer service. Then get car home still not repaired had to take somewhere else to get fixed.

Friendly Service

by from Trinity, NC |

From scheduling my appointment with Will in the Service dept. to picking up my car upon completion, the experience was one of the best that I have had at a car/automotive place. Will was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service was on par as well.

July 23, 2014

We set high expectations for ourselves so it's gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks for your review!

Great service and trustworthy technicians

by from High point nc |

I came back to crescent ford service a few years ago after trying two other local auto repair shops. The repairs at the other places ended up having to be redone due to the Brand of parts that were used. I love the personal service, the convenience and the people. I completely trust them and they tell me the truth about what they see and what needs to be done and what can wait a bit.

Customer Service review

by from High Point NC |

Randy Perry is an asset to your company. I stopped in for a follow up on my AC, without an appointment, I was there to schedule one. He asked your AC tech. to stop what he was working on and take a look at my AC. It only took 10 min. but saved me making another trip.

Amazing Service

by from High Point, NC |

The attentiveness of the staff. The overall experience was very enjoyable. I really appreciated Cody and how he went out of his way to help us. He was great!

Wonderful respectful service staff

by from High Point, NC |

I really appreciated Bob's help with a recall for my edge. He was kind and knowledgeable! As a female I felt respected; which was a great experience for me.

July 16, 2014

Hi Katherine and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Bob as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Tony Bertschi - tbertschi@cresecentford.com

Great service & good communication .

by from Greensboro, N.C. |

Advisor heard me, and wrote it up in a very short time. Called me within a couple hours advising me of problem and solution. Problem was fixed and vehicle back on the road. That's service.

July 13, 2014

Thanks Herschel! We are committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Crescent Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Tony Bertschi - tbertschi@cresecentford.com

Great Customer Service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

From the minute I called and asked about the car I wanted, all the way until the final signing, I felt at home. Wes took really good care of my family and I and made the expierence excellent.

July 13, 2014

Brandon, congratulations on your new purchase! It's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Crescent Ford as your dealer. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Jeremy Bertschi - Jeremyb@crescentford.com

Great Sales Team & Staff

by from High Point, NC |

Our Sales Representative David Martin. David worked with us all the way through. He got us exactly what we wanted and a price that was in our range. All of the people at Crescent Ford are great to work with, they answer any questions you might have and make you feel valued. I purchased an SUV from David at Cresent Ford about 2yrs ago and so when it was time to buy again there was ONLY one place for me to go.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Valerie! The goal of the Crescent Ford team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that David helped you find what you wanted. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. Take care. Jeremy Bertschi - Jeremyb@crescentford.com

Excellent service

by from High Point, NC |

I called first thing in the am and spoke with a salesman by the name of Bob. I told him I was looking to purchase a new 2014 Ford Fusion. I had not even been on the lot looking at the vehicles but reviewed your website. He was SUPER PLEASANT and very patient. Once I was approved, I came into the office that evening and picked up my vehicle.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this review, Jackie! We are very happy to hear that Bob could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Crescent Ford any time! Take care. Jeremy Bertschi - Jeremyb@crescentford.com