Hendrick Durham Auto Mall

409 S Roxboro St, Durham, NC 27701

Used 919-682-0451

Purchase of 2008 Chevrolet Impala

by from Durham, NC |

My salesperson, Ms. Tiny, was highly professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. I am well pleased to say the least. My son was ecstatic!! Thank you so very much!! I am so thankful and grateful I came in!!

hendrickdurhamautomall

by from Durham NC |

Mr. Jimmy Soto was excellent in helping with my automobile repairs and recall. He went above and beyond to ensure that my repairs were completed correctly and within a timely manner. He also allow me to use the lender car while my services were being completed by hendrickdurham automall. I had a awesome experience and hendrickdurham auto mall. He was exceptional and awesome. The automall was very clean and everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Thank Hendrick Durham Auto Mall for you superb service

Hendrick Durham Auto Mall responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Excellent service have been dealing with Hendrix for quite a few years

2014 Chevy Sonic LT

2014 Chevy Sonic

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I bought a brand new 2014 Chevy Sonic LT. The staff was helpful and friendly. They worked with me to pay off my trade-in and got me an EXCELLENT APR (6.9!) with my bad credit AND no money down!! I never thought I'd get an awesome new car with the features I wanted with the payment I could afford! It was a great experience and I would recommend Hendrick Auto Mall to everyone and anyone! Thank you Travis Alvarez and Mike Rhodes! Travis O. Haynes

Blessed?

by from Durham |

Knowing my status of credit, I took a chance at throwing my hat in the ring. I asked the Lord for a new car, because there was a trip I had to make. I knew that I couldn?t make it with the car I had. So, I thank God first of all for Hendricks Auto Mall. In submitted and online application and thought that I was not accepted. So I presented myself with wife and sister to the dealership the next day. There in the parking lot was the lady that would help me to get into a new car. I thank God for Mrs. Tiny Deese. She was so friendly, I felt as if I knew her all my life. The staff, just doing their business, stopped to just say welcome to the dealership and showed me the way to the next most important place at a dealership; the coffee machine - and free too. Before I knew it I was driving away in a new Buick. WOW! My wife is so excited and happy, that?s all I needed?I will do it all for her again, and for sure at Hendricks Auto Mall in Durham, North Carolina. Thank you for caring. I will continue to pray for Hendricks Auto Mall for its personnel, owners, and brand of vehicles which keeps America rolling.

Joel Williams is a great sales rep!

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I signed a lease for a 2014 Chevy Traverse. Love this crossover! I received very good counsel in making a choice of the vehicle that would best serve my needs and satisfy my wants. Sales rep Joel Williams was knowledgeable and patient. He helped me feel comfortable and deliberate in reaching my decision, and his trustworthy demeanor provided a very good experience!

Stress Free

by from Efland, NC |

I spent a full day test driving and checking out several used cars but couldn't find one that satisfied me. I went back the next day and told the sales rep (Jerome Johnson) I had decided to look at a new Cruze instead of a used car. I test drove a 2014 Cruze and decided I wanted one but they didn't have, in stock, the necessary features I wanted. After some research they found what I wanted and ordered it from another dealership. Processed the paperwork and picked up my new 2014 Cruze RS two days later. What made this process conclude in the purchase of my new car was Jerome's unlimited patience, kindness, knowledge and persistence in the face of a customer that kept changing their mind and just wasn't satisfied with much of anything. There was never any hard sell and my satisfaction was the only issue everyone was concerned with.

Loving my 2011 Pre-Owned Certified Vehicle!!

by from Durham, NC |

Wow, what a great car buying experience I had at Hendrick Durham Auto Mall. One of the smoothest and stress-free car buying experiences I have ever had in my life. I actually dreaded having to get another vehicle, because of past bad experiences. I dreaded all the paperwork and fifty million references that car dealership's usually ask you for. Not here at Hendrick. They only required ONE reference. Yep, that's it. They didn't need to have my auntie, uncle, grandma and grandpa, June Bug or cousin Ray Ray's info & life history either or my dog ROVER. I first stopped by their showroom last month in April 2014 on my way home from work. I drove around the lot a couple of times just browsing. Then midway through my 2nd time around a pleasant and rather tall young man flagged me down. He was immediately charming and very helpful. His name is Joel Williams and not ONCE did he try to coerce me into a car. We chatted for a minute. I explained I was only out looking and he actually respected that. He told me when I was ready to make a purchase to please give him a call and give him a chance to earn my business. Well, I knew in another month I would be ready to purchase and because of Joel's patience with me that day, I had already made up in my mind I would definitely buy a car through him. Anyway, I just picked up my vehicle the other day on Friday 5/9/14. Joel greeted me in his usual pleasant manner. I had contacted him about a vehicle I had seen on their website that I was interested in. I test drove it and still wasn't sure about it, so I asked to test drive another vehicle. The whole while Joel was very patient and never lost his patience or pleasant demeanor, during the whole time. Even though I know I had lots of questions and much trepidation about purchasing another vehicle. Anyway, cutting to the CHASE. Joel and the finance manager Vo Vu made it happen for me. They got me in the car I wanted and at a price I could afford. Very nice respectable sales team who go above and beyond to help you. They worked out some really great deals for me that included warranties, free oil changes, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend that if you need a new or used vehicle to RUN don't walk over to Hendrick Durham Auto Mall and make SURE you ask for Joel Williams. He will definitely HOOK you up. Thanks everyone there. I look forward to many more purchases with you all.

Rick Hendrix Durham Automall are number one.

by from Durham North Carolina |

To whom it may concern, Rick Hendrix Durham Automall gave my automobile a complete update and went beyond the call of duty,by Balancing my Cadillac wheels for a smoother and comfortable ride. Rick Hendrix Durham Automall are number one, and experience matter. If you looking for a luxury car and experience salespeople then you want to purchase your car at Rick Hendrix Durham Automall. My wife and I have purchase three cars from them, and when we need and another luxury automobile, that's where we we will return.

Great customer service and atmosphere!

by from Durham, NC |

I experienced thorough and caring service at Hendrick Auto Mall. I was pleased with my salespersons patience and the overall atmosphere at the dealership. I didn't believe I would be able to get into a new vehicle, however Abdul stayed positive and encouraged me with his positive attitude. While test driving the car Abdul was thorough regarding the vehicle components, including use of "on star" and other features. Abdul took the time to match me with a vehicle to fit my personality and work needs. I love my Chevy Equinox and I am blessed to have experienced the excellent customer service offered by Hendrick Auto Mall.