Henry Valencia Inc

Service 888-659-7920

NORTHERN NEW MEXICO AND THE SOUTHWESTS #1 STOP FOR CHEVROLET BUICK GMC

Outstanding buying experience!

by from Las Cruces NM |

Found the car I wanted online and contacted Internet Sales Al and Manager Raul. Both great guys, and excellent service. I travelled the distance to buy the car, and they were extremely helpful every step of the way. Both guys took their time to make sure that every question I had was answered and that I was completely satisfied with the vehicle (and the sale) before completing the transaction. Would definitely consider buying from them again. As an out-of-town buyer, it was well worth the trip! Absolutely love our new Chevy Volt !!

July 22, 2013

John, I saw your review this morning and want to thank you. It was truly a pleasure assisting you in your purchase. We appreciate you taking time to let people know about your purchasing experience here at Henry Valencia in Espanola. Please contact us anytime if you need information on your new Volt or just have a question on any of our GM products. Thanks again John for your great review. Alan Brown Internet Sales Manager Henry Valencia Inc. 613 Paseo de Onate Espanola, NM 87532 internet@henryvalencia.net 505-753-2356

Excellent Service

by from Espanola, New Mexico |

We bought a 2006 Buick LaCrosse new in 2006 and while we had some problems with it, everytime we took it in To The Service Dept. we were treated with the outmost respect, and the tech's were wonderful, especially Richard who went out of his way to make sure the problems were fixed, Thur out the years we have bought quite a few cars from Henry Valencia and have always been very satisfied.Will never buy another car or truck from anybody else. This is one awesome dealership!

January 9, 2014

Joseph & Angela Garcia, Thank you for taking time to comment on your experience with Henrhy Valencia Inc. We are thrilled that you are happy with our performance. Customer feedback is a critical tool for Henry Valencia Inc. to monitor our performance and adjust our processes accordingly. Thank you again for taking time to provide us your opinion.

Awful Customer Service

by from Cortez, CO |

WARNING - I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO BUSINESS WITH HENRY VALENCIA - I had an awful experience with Henry Valencia. I mentioned some concerns when I purchased the vehicle and was promised that they would take care of anything related to these problems.These concerns turned out to be major issues that somehow failed to be noticed in their 170 point inspection. I have since had to pay nearly $5000 on fixing this "missed" problems. The dealership I had do the repairs was suspicious how the vehicle would have a clean Car-fax and how Henry Valencia could miss these issues. I have made repeated attempts to get support or even answers from the sales and service department and the dealership continually avoids my call or says they'll get answers and call back but never does. AGAIN, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH HENRY VALENCIA!

November 5, 2013

Not very welcoming

by from Espanola,NM |

My wife and i are in the market for a new vehicle, we have a 2 month old that no longer fits in our Lexus. I stopped to see a encore that we were very interested in. But i was never offered a test drive. The sales associate said "i can let you see it inside". He seemed very bother and was very unwelcoming. I can say that i would have to drive to Santa Fe to find a car for my family. I am very disappointed in our local dealer.

November 5, 2013

All of us at Henry Valencia apologize to that you felt your shopping experience here was less than exceptional. As a local dealership we recognize that our customers are our most important resource. We appreciate you taking time to provide us feed-back, as it is key in our ability to identify what we are doing right AND what we are doing wrong. I hope you will give us the opportunity in the future to provide you the exceptional shopping experience that we strive to deliver and that all of our customers deserve. Henry Valencia Inc.

Great Sales Staff

by from Taos NM |

Overall Experience was positive. I was in the market for a Used Half Ton Truck and found the one I liked. I heard a strange noise on my test drive which I informed the Sales department about it and they immediately checked it out. The rear brakes were serviced and the noise went away. I was impressed by their immediate attention to the matter and that they fixed the problem so quickly. I am satisfied with my purchase of a 2007 GMC Sierra Four wheel Drive.

February 19, 2013

Mike V. Thank you for taking time to provide a review of your experence here at Henry Valencia GM in Espanola, NM. I am happy you were satisfied with your vehicle purchase experence here, and we look forward to serving you in the future with any service needs you may have and for your next vehicle purchase. Thank you again for providing feedback to us as this helps Henry Valencia GM to identify and improve our possitive actions and also address and correct actions that did not meet your expectations. Al Brown Internet Sales Manager Henry Valencia Inc.

Great customer service

by from Espanola, NM |

We have purchased several vehicles and have always been treated great, keep up the good work and we will definitely refer customers to you.

January 30, 2013

Steve and Kathy. Thank you for taking time to comment on your experences with Henry Valencia GM. We are happy to see that you are returning customers and that we have meet you expectations. We are striving to become the #1 GM Dealership in Norther New Mexico and feedback from customers like yourselves is key in our ability to know what we are doing right and what we need to improve. Again thank you for taking time to provide us your valuble feed back and thank you both for being such good Henry Valencia customers and for shopping local. Al Brown Internet Sales Manager Henry Valencia GM Espanola, NM 87532 505-753-2789