Lance Cunningham Ford

4101 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

New 888-227-6125 New 888-227-6125
Used 888-226-8620 Used 888-226-8620
Service 888-293-0797 Service 888-293-0797

Don't Be Fooled- There is only ONE Lance Cunningham Ford !!

Outstanding service- thanks you

by from Knoxville, Tn |

The guy that did my write up was outstanding, I told him my last service sucked, I told him I only came in to give Them one more chance our I was going some where else in a hour they found my problem, fixed it, did my service and had me out when I needed to be out, alignment is perfect and my fuel mileage is actually better than I expected great job guys and girls in Knoxville, LC Ford, Steven A Jennings

Great Car Buying Experience!!

by from Koxville TN |

My girlfriend was looking for a new vehicle as she had gotten ready to trade in the jeep. I had told her about the ford focus st and we had went and test drove one in north Carolina. on a trip back home to see family in Tennessee we had stopped by lance Cunningham to check out the inventory. we didn't get rushed at the door or hassled when we got out of the jeep one salesman came over asked us how we where doing and if he could walk around with us and show us some cars. of course we said yes and he showed us some ford focus and fiestas. his name was Derek Cantrell he was new to the sales game but he was very good at talking to us and knew what to say and what not to say after he showed us the inventory we walked inside and he gave us a business card and introduced us to the sales manager Calvin Stephens. another great example of class at this establishment wasn't pushy didn't pester me he just wanted to thank us for stopping by and he asked what we where interested in and if we had anything to trade in. which we did. but Derek and Calvin and the financial guy named Travis treated us right she was a first time Buyer she got a great rate and we got great service from all three of them. it was worth the three hour drive for us to get there!! I will be going back in November to purchase my new mustang and I am looking forward to the GREAT customer service and experience again!! Lance Cunningham Knoxville TN Rocks!!!!!

Great sales person

by from St Augustine ,Fl |

Bought a car and traded in a car all over the phone,6 hours drive away. All went very smoothly.

January 11, 2016

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Richard. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Bill Pinkston

by from Seymour, TN |

overall experience very good. repairs and service as discussed were completed successfully

December 13, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, William! It is great to hear you were completely satisfied with the quality of work you received. Our only hope is that your next visit reflects the same outstanding experience in your star-rating as well. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Great Place....very comfortable

by from Strawberry Plains, TN |

Nice service department, friendly atmosphere. Love our Ford

Horrible Service and Avoid if Possible

by from Knoxville, Tn |

The people here are rude, I was treated as if they were doing me a favor and i should be Thankfull. I asked if they had a water since I was in the office for two hours with paper work and was told yeah the Vending machine is down the hall. Every other dealer has coffee and bottle waters on hand for the customer. If you want coffee you better have $1.50 and dont expect creamer. I was lied to through the whole ordeal and would say avoid if possible

December 13, 2015

Thank you for bringing this most unfortunate experience to our attention, Tanner. We work hard to provide each of our valued clients with the highest caliber of customer service and it sounds like we really let you down. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can understand what exactly went wrong and we will do our very best to make this right, if we still can. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

Another satisfying visit

by from Knoxville, TN |

In 105K mile only Cunningham has touched the vehicle. One could perhaps cut corners at a local lube shop, but as a result of our trusting the vehicle with Cunningham there has only been one significant repair -- the entertainment / navigation system which was replaced under warranty. The employees have always been courteous and helpful, have done the servicing in a timely manner with no "take backs", and have expressed an appreciation for my visit. As a result, out 105K SUV looks and runs like a new one.

December 12, 2015

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great car buying experience.

by from Dandridge, TN |

I purchased a new Ford Escape the day after Thanksgiving from Lance Cunningham Ford in Knoxville, TN. This was my first new car purchase and the staff was so helpful from the moment I entered. The sales person/Allen even pulled the 2 Escapes I was considering next to each other and went through a step by step comparison to help me in making my final decision. The staff have phoned me multiple times to ensure that I was still happy with my purchase. Great Experience!!!!!!

December 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and review, Kathy. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Service

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

This is the 4th car I have bought from Lance Cunningham and would not hesitate to buy another when I need one.

December 5, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. The staff at Lance Cunningham Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

FABULOUS JEEP BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Flint, Texas |

I had a Fabulous Jeep Buying Experience at Lance Cunningham Ford. The best of my car buying experience!

December 12, 2015

Tonsy, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thanks again for the positive feedback!