Lance Cunningham Ford

Lance Cunningham Ford

4101 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

New 888-227-6125
Used 888-226-8620

Don't Be Fooled- There is only ONE Lance Cunningham Ford !!

Loved it

by from Knoxville, TN |

2013 Ford Fusion. Love the car, and love the dealer. Need a salesmen, ask for Fred!

April 24, 2015

Congratulations again on your new vehicle, Michael! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new car and we will be more than happy to assist you!

great service

by from Knoxville ,Tennessee |

They got me in my mustang that I wanted where I could afford my payments, my salesman was real helpful!

Good experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

One thing I hate in life is haggling over a purchase price. I have put off buying a vehicle (new or otherwise) only because I usually drive away feeling like a sucker and only come to find out I could have got a better deal somewhere else. I had every expectation of feeling this way again but luckily drove away feeling a little less stressed and fairly satisfied that the whole experience was positive. A Thank You from Lance himself was pretty awesome too. If and when I decide to trade the 2012 Ford Escape I will call on LC-Ford again.

April 24, 2015

At Lance Cunningham Ford, we appreciate your honest feedback, Brian. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Fordedge

2013 Edge, the service was very good and the staff was helpful

No idea what this means!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had not planned to purchase a Ford. On a "whim" I stopped at Lance Cunningham Ford and met Russell Phillips, Sales Consultant. He was kind and helpful without being pushy. After showing me what I told him I could afford, we drove a car and I liked it. I ended up buying a new 2014 Ford Focus for which I was able to pay cash. It was a very pleasant experience, and so far I love the car. I look forward to seeing how the service experience is. Without reservation, I would recommend Lance Cunningham Ford!

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Michael! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Customer Service Done Right!

by from Knoxville, TN |

My service advisor, Samantha, was helpful and made sure that I was taken care of. She assisted with covering part of my rental because of the extended repair time and she also pointed me in the direction of someone who helped set me up with an ESP for my car so that future repairs aren't so costly. I have been to Lance Cunningham several times for various issues with my car and have always thought they treated me well.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles ,California |

excellent services. .............................................................................................Simple buying process.

April 13, 2015

We really enjoy reading your feedback, Valued Customer Sps International Trading! At Lance Cunningham Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lance Cunnigham Ford... Free Food!!

by from Knoxville, TN |

2014 Ford Edge - Black - used - Great Experience! Will come back.

Great experience

by from Knoxville,Tennessee |

Great experience, they had the right vehicle at the best price

April 13, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, Kristina! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

Pleased with the service department.

by from Knoxville, Tennessee |

First off, I did have to return to the dealership after 3 days, with another issue that needed repairing. That said, it is impossible for me to blame your dealership as it was a different problem. Now the good news, your company once again went above and beyond. I don't write reviews much, but I do want to thank Brittany and Miranda as well as all the staff that quickly got me back on the road.