Lance Cunningham Ford

Lance Cunningham Ford

4101 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

New 888-227-6125
Used 888-226-8620

Don't Be Fooled- There is only ONE Lance Cunningham Ford !!

Great Experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had a great experience. My service person made me feel welcome and comfortable while I waited for my vehicle. She (Brittany) offered me information on other service areas that were due and helped me make an intelligent decision on what needed to be currently done and what could wait. When the time exceeded my ability to wait, she offered me options as to waiting elsewhere (home or other). She also contacted me as soon as my vehicle was ready and assisted me in retrieving my vehicle. Great customer service.

Tammy Collins

by from Knoxville, Tennessee |

Great. I was treated with respect and worked with. I would definately recomend in the future

April 3, 2015

Thanks for your wonderful comments, Tammy! We look forward to your next visit!

I Like My Truck......

by from Knoxville, TN |

I like my truck a lot but later realized that I had financed 399 for anti-theft secret markings on windows that are supposedly for anti theft deterrent. I have no idea what this is for and it was not explained to me during the purchase, it was just kind of "slid" in there. I also have some annoying bumpy braking. I was told by service that this was due to warped rotors on the brakes and the rotors need to be turned or replaced etc. Not exactly the way I wanted to start out with a new (used) 2013 truck.

Great Service!

by from Mahwah, NJ |

We were traveling though the area when we had a problem with our Ford F350 and stopped at your dealer ship, it was 15 min. before your closing time but your people never hesitated to take care of the problem even though they had to stay late, they Were very professional and friendly.

April 3, 2015

We're glad to hear your visit with us was such a pleasant experience, Roland! Thanks for stopping in to get your vehicle serviced! Safe travels!

BEST CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

by from Knoxville, Tn. |

After viewing the Ford Escape on-line that we were interested in we ask for an on-line quote. After receiving a quote we made an appointment with Preston Williams and went to the dealership expecting the usual high pressure sales pitch. Instead we met a man of integrity who worked with us to get the deal that we felt comfortable with. We feel that Preston will be looking out for us in the future as well as at the sale. If you need a vehicle see Preston Williams.

Great Service

by from Speedwell, Tennessee 37870 |

I have a 2012 f 150 and had some drive line problems,the service staff was absolutely perfect in there performance.The service manager Steve, Ray,and Chad the excellent service tech and everyone in the service department.Thanks

April 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your business, David! Please let us know if you have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Awesome people

by from Ten Mile, TN |

I PURCHASED A 2014 FORD EXPLORER. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. I MUST GIVE THE CREDIT TO LEE WHO WAS VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. I REALLY DREADED LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT WANT THE HASSLE OF BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AS A FEMALE CAR BUYER BUT LEE WAS VERY KIND TO ME. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR AND AM THANKFUL TO LEE FOR MAKING THE PROCESS TOLERABLE. THEN I MUST COMPLIMENT NATHAN THE FINANCE GUY WHO WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONL. HE WAS EASY TO TALK TO AND HE ANSWERED ALL MY SILLY FINANCIAL QUESTIONS WITHOUT SEEMING ANNOYED. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPLAINED THE WARRANTY OPTIONS VERY CLEARLY. I WILL REFER MY FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CO WORKERS TO YOUR FORD DEALERSHIP. EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN ROANE COUNTY, I AM GLAD THAT I DECIDED TO VISIT LANCE CUNNINGHAM FORD! LASTLY THANK YOU FOR THE CAR WASH BUCKET AND SPONGE....... SO APPRECIATE THAT. SINCERE THANK YOU TO LEE!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Good job

by from New tazewell, tn |

They all done very good will recommend to all my friends and family

April 2, 2015

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Chris! We really appreciate your business! Take care!

Great no nonsense service.

by from knoxville,tn. |

My Focus drives like a dream. I was pleasantly surprised.The seats are very comfortable.The car gets better gas mileage than my Prius.The 2.0 liter engine not only sips the gas it has plenty of power.I was amazed.

Excursion Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

We took the vehicle in without having an appointment, and as usual they took it right in for the requested service. Although it was quite lengthy list of items, it was completed in early afternoon. Great job as usual.

March 26, 2015

Anthony, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!