Lance Cunningham Ford

Lance Cunningham Ford

4101 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

New 888-227-6125
Used 888-226-8620

Don't Be Fooled- There is only ONE Lance Cunningham Ford !!

very pleased

by from Knoxville, TN |

The Sales Department has always been amazing with Marlon and Preston. I do wish the service department was more consistent.

fantastic

by from Knoxville, TN |

I am writing this letter of commendation to tell you about an exceptional associate in your sales staff'His name is Bryan Ferguson, His professional knowlege of your Autos and Trucks is unquestionably the best I have seen in all my years, dealing with the public. His calm and patient manner was a great help to me when I was looking for a truck. His remarkable problem-solving abilities are rare indeed. If the quality of your firm's sales force (Bryan Ferguson) is an indication of success then your firm has a bright future

the best service

by from Knoxville, TN |

The process is still a little long but Frank and John did everything to help us find the right vehicle for us.

Great Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

I would recommend Marlond Mason to anyone looking for a no pressure fully informed car buying experience. He is very knowledgeable and no pressure. Answered all questions honestly. I did a fair amount of research before buying and each question I asked, I received the correct answer as found in my research.

wonderful

by from Knoxville, TN  |

Everyone was great to work with. They stayed past closing and were not pushy about making a sale.

Awesome

by from Knoxville, TN |

Mr. McCarthy was very informative about the car that we ended up purchasing. Very patient with us until we figured out what type car we wanted.

Good Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Aaron was very professional, courteous and helpfull.

Awesome

by from Knoxville, TN |

We were taken care of extremely well. Ramon was a tremendous help in finding the exact truck I had been looking for. He kept in touch with us letting us know what was available and helping out with any question we had.

Good Job

by from Knoxville, TN |

Frank was up front about everything. First car salesman I felt I could trust . Also patient and answered all questions and concerns.

Good Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Bought a used 2011 Chevy pickup 8/12/13 from Lance Cunningham Ford. At closing only given one key. Salesman Matt Snell said he would call previous owner to get second key.. That was my mistake to trust. He could never get key and I had to go to Chevrolet and spend $32.95 of MY money to have a key made. WARNING to future customers: DO NOT TRUST ANY SALESMAN OR LANCE CUNNIGHAM FORD. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY A MANAGER. I will never deal with Lance Cunningham Ford again or recommend anybody to deal with this dealership.