Lance Cunningham Ford

4101 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

by from Knoxville, TN |

Very good. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Excellent

by from Knoxville, TN |

Both salesman we dealt with were very professional and helpful. I would do business in the future.

by from Knoxville, TN |

John McCarthy was helpfull in my purchase............................

by from Knoxville, TN |

The experience was the same as before. Had purchase an explorer in early 2000.Saleman then & now where excellent men.Who represent Lance Cunningham & it's values very well .Thank you & bless you.

by from Knoxville,TN |

Marlond Mason was great !! looking foward to working with him agin!! mike strunk have a nice day!!

by from Knoxville,TN |

Very knowledgeable about vehicle,polite and helpful at all times. Where good about answering question and finding just what my husband was interested in.

by from Knoxville, TN |

Donovan was very friendly, down to earth, and not pushy. He seemed sincere and not just saying things to make a sale. Nathan was excellent as usual. He has assisted me and a family member in the past. I've made 3 new car purchases at Lance Cunningham Ford and took my Mom there for her to make a car purchase. I don't go to dealersips that I don't trust. I was pleased with Lance Cunningham making the point to come and thank me for shopping at his dealership. It is a good reflection on the dealership to see many of the same employees each time you visit.

by from Knoxville, TN |

John is a very thorough and informative salesman. He made sure that our truck is more than capable of handling our towing needs. We left the dealership totally satisfied. Due to John, we will continue to do business with Lance Cunningham Ford. John is an outstanding salesman.

by from Knoxville, TN |

We bought 2 of the FORD F150. Mr. Farmer GREAT!.......................

diappointment

by from Knoxville,TN |

Bought a used 2009 Mustang Convertible, looked good from the outside. Asked My salesperson if it had bever been wrecked, he said no. I got it home and it had a terrible rattle in the rear, took it back three times before the salesperson finally took it back to the repair area and found a loose bolt on one of the rear shocks, he kept telling me that is the way convertibles are, noisy. I disagree because I traded my 2003 convertible with 149,000 miles and it didn't rattle.That's when I brought up the trunk may be part of the trouble because it was really tight, he said it may be out of adjustment becaused the car had had some damage to the rearend, contridicting his eailier statement of it never being wrecked. I also bought the car because it did have sirius radio and that was an option I wanted. Finally activated the system, come to find out that the car needs a new tuner, $399 at their cost but I pay for it. I've had the car approxiamately two months and my tenor with this vehicle doesn't look promising. I expressed my DISAPPOINTMeNT at the dealership but do not feel I was heard. Other dealerships were brought up as the problem in buying a vehicle, not Lance Cunningham. Will I buy or visit this dealership or recommend it, NOT.