Bill Knight Ford

9607 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133

Buying my 2014 Taurus

by from Tulsla, Oklahoma |

My bying experience at Bill Knight Ford was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. I walked in, was met by Shosh Alani, who put me at ease immediately, with his friendly personality. He listened to my explanation as to what I wanted, and we struck a deal without any problems at all. He was there when my wife and I came in to sign the loan papers, and David, in the Finance office was a real help in taking care of the paperwork. As we prepared to leave, Shosh assured me that he wanted me to call him if I had any questions at all, or to come by when I got a smart phone, and he would assist me in understanding the SNYC sustem. I never felt any pressure to buy, or that I was being rushed into a decision. He later followed up with an email, thanking me for the purchase, and once again urging me to call him without hesitation if I had any questions or problems. The Bill Knight Ford dealership should be proud to have people of Shosh's quality meeting their potential buyers. He sure gave me a feeling of trust and confidence in the Dealership, itself. Great work.

Bill Knight Ford responded to this review

April 21, 2014

Thanks for your great review Bill! It's our goal to make every customer's experience just like yours. Let us know how we can help you in the future, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Great truck buying experience!

by from Owasso, OK |

After shopping for a week for a new truck across multiple brands I purchased a truck from Alton Cook at Bill Knight Ford. From the start he did an excellent job reaching out to find me a truck i wanted that was not in there lot. When the first one fell through he found another and got it to Tulsa in a very timely manner. Very professional no hassle car buying experience. Alton was a pleasure to work with. James the F/I person was as well. In and out on the F/I office in under twenty minutes with no pressure about anything. If a Ford is in your future I would recommend this dealership and Alton 100%

Excellent service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Once again, the experience was outstanding. No wait for Service Advisor on drop off and work completed on time frame estimated. Cost of work was also below original estimate. None better!

Awesome service

by from Tulsa, ok |

We only buy Ford cars, first time to go to Bill Knight Ford, only because we followed our Sales Rep "Mario Wells" from Joe Cooper Ford to Bill KnightFord. Our 3rd car bought through Mario Wells, laid back, honest, not pushy or irrogant- and then extra pleasant with the smooth buying, no hassle, gave us more than we expected trade in wise. For future buying- we will only buy with Bill Knight Ford! The Finance Guy was awesome as well!

Great service

by from Tulsa, OK |

You do a great job of getting my car in and out in a timely manner for services.

Sales

by from Broken Arrow, Ok |

I have enjoyed my relationship with the dealership. I purchased a 2008 Ford Taurus SEL in Jan 2008 I purchased A CPO Ford Fusion Titanium in Aug 2013 The staff has always been helpful and interested in my satisfaction as a customer. The service was great and the service advisors have kept advised on the progress of the work being done.

Superb

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Excellent service, thorough, and well informed staff.

Great experience every time

by from Tulsa, OK |

I'm always treated with respect and your service is quick every time I bring my 2011 Edge in. The car still runs as well as it did the day I bought it. I appreciate your efficiency and the quality of care you show. Keep up the good work!

Excellent service.

by from Eucha, OK |

Excellent service. We purchased new tires, had them align and balanced the new tires. We also had the oil changed. We also purchased new windshield wipers. Our service representative, Charlie Patterson, as usual, was courteous, efficient and very professional. We are always happy with the way he handles our visits and will continue to bring our autos to Bill Knight Ford.

Car SErvice Area

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Always fast friendly and efficient. Enjoy dealing with Charley in the service Dept.