Bill Knight Ford

9607 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133

New 888-568-8489
Used 888-412-8693
Service 888-904-1911

We offer a great selection, low pressure, and information to help you make your selection.

Buying my 2014 Taurus

by from Tulsla, Oklahoma |

My bying experience at Bill Knight Ford was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. I walked in, was met by Shosh Alani, who put me at ease immediately, with his friendly personality. He listened to my explanation as to what I wanted, and we struck a deal without any problems at all. He was there when my wife and I came in to sign the loan papers, and David, in the Finance office was a real help in taking care of the paperwork. As we prepared to leave, Shosh assured me that he wanted me to call him if I had any questions at all, or to come by when I got a smart phone, and he would assist me in understanding the SNYC sustem. I never felt any pressure to buy, or that I was being rushed into a decision. He later followed up with an email, thanking me for the purchase, and once again urging me to call him without hesitation if I had any questions or problems. The Bill Knight Ford dealership should be proud to have people of Shosh's quality meeting their potential buyers. He sure gave me a feeling of trust and confidence in the Dealership, itself. Great work.

April 21, 2014

Thanks for your great review Bill! It's our goal to make every customer's experience just like yours. Let us know how we can help you in the future, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Quick Lane

by from Sapulpa, OK |

Last September, I went to the Quick Lane during my lunch hour for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told there was a 1 1/2 hour wait. Of course, I couldn't wait because I was on my lunch hour. So I had it done somewhere else. So today, I thought I'd try again but was told that there was a 1 hour 45 minute wait. Obviously, the Quick Lane is not quick, and is not set up for the working people. Very disappointed. This Ford location is close to my work and very convenient, but obviously doesn't have enough employees to handle the load. I guess it's time to throw in the towel on getting service here.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to comment we apologize for your experiences with our Quicklane. Sometimes we do experience extended wait times when we get a rush. In our "no appointment necessary" environment it is difficult to anticipate when theses rushes occur. Many of our guests call ahead to our Quicklane number (918-526-2345) and have one of our Quick Lane Advisors tell them the current wait time. It has been well received. Again, I apologize for both of your experiences with us and hope we can earn another try. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please call me directly on 918-526-2301 - Bill Knight

Austin Bouchard

by from Tulsa |

We very recently purchased a truck from Austin Bouchard at Bill Knight. Austin's warm demeanor, integrity and knowledge gave us a wonderful experience. We will recommend him to all Ford buyers. This is my FIRST review ever on the internet but I am motivated by my experiencing the culture of Bill Knight and the character of Austin Bouchard. Oh, and I received a very good deal as verified by my shopping it hard against all of their competitors.

November 1, 2014

Thanks for a great review, Dave & Debbie! We appreciate you choosing Bill Knight, and are so pleased to hear about your experience. Let us know if there's any other way we can help you! See you soon!

ford f-150 FX4

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Finally bought a ford f-150 it's been a long time coming. I wouldn't buy a ford anywhere else. Lauden Bisel was very informative and told me exactly what I needed to know. He did not hound me or pressure me into anything. Lauden definitely made me feel comfortable and confident about my buying decision. He went above and beyond in the customer service department and has helped with any questions along the way. I would highly recommend Lauden and the Bill Knight staff in your future ford vehicle needs.

November 1, 2014

Thanks for a great review, Devin! We appreciate your business, and if there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know! Thanks for the recommendation, and have a great time with your new F-150!

Bought 2013 Ford Edge

by from Siloam Springs, AR |

Harry Birkinsha was our salesman. He met us at the front door asking if we needed any help. We then took the vehicle on a test drive and Harry made pleasant conversation along the way. We then returned to the dealership and drew up the paper work right away. Harry made our car buying experience amazing. We felt at ease with him and not under any sort of pressure. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle to begin their search at Bill Knight Ford and to ask for Harry Birkinsha!

October 23, 2014

Thanks for your review, Rachel! We really appreciate the recommendation, and if there's any other way we can help you, please let us know! Thanks again, and we'll see you soon!

Wonderful Buying Experience - as always!

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

We purchased a new 2015 Ford Explorer XLT @ Bill Knight Ford, 3 October 2014, after calling our 'go to' fellow there, David McGuire. We gave David our list, he researched, then called and emailed photos and information for the three vehicles we were interested in seeing. After choosing the Explorer we wanted, David arranged to meet us at Bill Knight Ford. We drove over to our credit unit and secured financing, and left the credit union with draft in hand. David met us at Bill Knight Ford, showed us the vehicle we had chosen, and then introduced us to Dustin who completed our purchase process. That process took less than 30 minutes. We made arrangements to pickup our new Explorer the following day. David was waiting for us, the Explorer cleaned and detailed. He handed us the keys to our new vehicle, then explained everything, answering any and all of our questions fully. David even connected my cell phone to the vehicle's blue tooth. He then told us to call him immediately if we ever have questions or need assistance after driving our vehicle from the dealership. David McGuire has sold us multiple vehicles from Bill Knight over the years. We have and will continue to recommend David, Bill Knight Ford and Bob Craig, our maintenance guy there, to all family, friends and acquaintances. You won't get a better deal, or find friendlier, helpful people than at Bill Knight Ford in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

October 14, 2014

Thanks for a great recommendation! We're glad you're enjoying your brand new Explorer, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again, and we'll see you soon!

Ford Fusion Hybrid

by from Tulsa, OK |

I am so very happy with my experience with Bill Knight Ford in Tulsa. Chad Hight helped me find the perfect car that surpassed my expectations. He seemed to understand that this purchase was very important to me (I keep cars a long time) and he wanted to make sure I had everything. Tim McRae, the Sales manager was amazing. So professional and so fair. Nathan helped us with the financing and he was clear, honest and transparent. He made sure we knew our options and did not push anything on us. I love that! Everyone at Bill knight was courteous, friendly and easy to approach. Thanks Chad for finding the perfect car.

October 14, 2014

Congratulations on your Fusion Hybrid! If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know! Thanks for your business, and we'll see you soon!

Buying our 2009 Ford Flex

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Wednesday we had went to a dealership looking for an advertised car that was already sold, on the way home drove through a couple lots including Bill Knight Ford to see what they had available. Lauden Bisel, assisted us in finding the right vehicle, our new Ford Flex, and the right price. We walked away feeling that Lauden and the team listened to us and understood our needs. It was a great experience. With in 24 hours we received contacts making sure that we were happy with our purchase. As a Loyal 2+ Gen GM buyer, we are very pleased with the service and our new Flex.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bill Knight Ford for your Flex! We appreciate your business, and if there's anything else we can do for you, let us know! We'll see you at your next oil change!

Great experience for my first brand new car.

by from Tulsa Ok |

Using Bill Knight for my first purchase of a new car was one of the greatest experiences in my life. My salesman was Bill White and he was amazing. There was no pressure he listened to what I wanted, and spoke to me not at me. The test drive was amazing and the facilities were very modern and comfortable. Any and all questions were answered even if research had to be done. The best part was that Bill contacted me before I got there and had the car I wanted ready for a test drive. Thank you for making my first experience a great one. I will be back to get my wife a new car when she is ready.

October 14, 2014

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Phil! We're glad we were able to get you a car you love, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again!

Great Sales and Service

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

We love our new Ford Escape. Chris Hodges was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. He was very knowledgeable about the product and financing options.

October 14, 2014

Congratulations on your new Escape! We were happy to help you purchase your car, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks for a great review!

Smooth and Easy

by from Bristow, OK |

I dealt with Shosh Alani who was very professional and direct. He understood my requirements before I would finalize the sale and once they were met, everything went smoothly. By far the best car buying experience I've ever had.

October 14, 2014

Thanks for a great review! If there is anything else we can do for you, just let us know!