Bill Knight Ford

9607 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133

New 888-568-8489
Used 888-412-8693
Service 888-904-1911

We offer a great selection, low pressure, and information to help you make your selection.

Buying my 2014 Taurus

by from Tulsla, Oklahoma |

My bying experience at Bill Knight Ford was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. I walked in, was met by Shosh Alani, who put me at ease immediately, with his friendly personality. He listened to my explanation as to what I wanted, and we struck a deal without any problems at all. He was there when my wife and I came in to sign the loan papers, and David, in the Finance office was a real help in taking care of the paperwork. As we prepared to leave, Shosh assured me that he wanted me to call him if I had any questions at all, or to come by when I got a smart phone, and he would assist me in understanding the SNYC sustem. I never felt any pressure to buy, or that I was being rushed into a decision. He later followed up with an email, thanking me for the purchase, and once again urging me to call him without hesitation if I had any questions or problems. The Bill Knight Ford dealership should be proud to have people of Shosh's quality meeting their potential buyers. He sure gave me a feeling of trust and confidence in the Dealership, itself. Great work.

April 21, 2014

Thanks for your great review Bill! It's our goal to make every customer's experience just like yours. Let us know how we can help you in the future, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Great Sales and Service

by from Wellston,OK |

I bought an 07 Explorer Sport Trac from Bill Knight, I can say it was the BEST EXPERIENCE that I have ever had with a car dealer, our salesman and the business manager were very helpful and friendly, all around it was a very good experience. I will remember Bill Night next time I need a car or truck. Thanks Jim and Dusten!!!

2014 Ford Flex

by from tulsa, ok. |

We met Bob Tyre while just checking some of the vehiles on the lot. He showed us everything we were interested. Answered all our questions. Explained the whole process and worked to meet our needs. Even stayed late to get it all done to get us in that nightn

Buying Our New 2015 Ford Explorer Limited

by from Tulsa, OK |

Our buying experience at Bill Knight Ford was a very pleasant experience and made so by Eddie Kimbrel, who was recommended to us by a good friend. My wife had done quite a bit of research on the internet using TrueCar.com and we had planned to purchase a vehicle that was located at another dealership and had a pretty good idea of what the vehicle should cost. However, due to slow responses, etc. the dealership we were going to use could not trade for the vehicle we wanted and it sold. We were desperate because we needed to find and buy a vehicle meeting our requirements for a drive to Houston that was to take place within the next 3 days. Eddie greeted us and made us feel very comfortable. He listened to our requirements and immediately began searching for vehicles matching our criteria within 300 miles of Tulsa. When that bsearch came up empty, he expanded the search to within 500 miles and still could not find a vehcile that matched our requirements. He suggested a vehicle that was in-stock at Bill Knight which had several options we didn't want as a last resort - but no pressure was applied for us to buy it. However, after my wife and I had left the dealership to think about it over night, Eddie became aware of a swap opportunity with a Ford dealer in Ft Smith, Arkansas who wanted a car that Bill Knight had and after looking at the Ft Smith dealer inventory, Eddie identified a vehcile that they had which met every one of our requirements except 1. Eddie immediately contacted us and provided us with all of the details which allowed us to make a decision to take the vehicle the Ft Smith dealer had. Therefore, we ended up with a vehicle that satisfied us. At the same time, we were working out all of the details to purchase the vehicle under the Ford "X-Plan which my employer has with Ford. Neither Eddie not Bill Knight Ford tried to give us the run-around on using the X-Plan which some oither dealers we had communicated with tried to do. Eddie then walked us to Andy who completed all of the paperwork and then introduced us to Joe Browne who walked us through how to use all of the voice activated systems. After the drive to Houston, Eddie calloed me long-distance to determine if we were satisfied with the vehicle and if there was anything else he could do to make sure we were satisfied. He has since followed up with an email urging us to contact him with any concerns or problems. Bill Knight is very fortunate to have people like Eddie Kimbrel who instill trust and confidence in the buyer. I would highly recommend Eddie Kimbrel and Bill Knight Ford for your next automobile purchase. Bill Knight is also very community oriented. We understand that he donated the only 50th aniversary Mustang the dealership will receive to Ronald McDonald House to raffle off as a fund raiser.

Best Experience I Have Ever Had!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I have purchased seven vehicles in the last 12 years and this is by far the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I dealt with three people at the dealership. Jordan Phillips, my salesman. James Main, the used car manager. And Dusten Sorensen, in finance. All three of these men made this buying experience exceptional. In my experience, I find that a dealership is more interested in your money and making the sale. Customer service/experience is secondary, though they want you to think it is their primary concern. In the end, it is about moving vehicles. Not this time. Jordan, James and Dusten made it personal. It was about taking care of me and my wife. That was most important to them and they proved it over an over. In fact, I plan on writing the owner to let him know how great this experience was for us. I will absolutely do business with them again!

experience buying my used car

by from Broken Arrow, Ok |

I went to Bill Knight Ford to try and sell my 2012 Ford F-150. Was greeted by Doud Lewis who was more than willing to help me even though I wasn't there to buy a vehicle. We talked about what I was looking for in a used vehicle. They had just traded a used Mercedes. Because of Doug's willingness to help me I looked at the vehicle. Needless to say I'm writing this review because we worked a deal we were both happy with. I'm real pleased with my Mercedes and you should be very pleased to have an associate like Doud representing your brand. Mike Sher

September 10, 2014

Thanks for a great review Mike! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Congrats on your new car!

Buy your car from Mario Wells at Bill Knight Ford

by from Tulsa, OK |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Mario Wells took very good care of me and I thought the trade in for my car was a fair price. Thanks for a great buying experience.

September 10, 2014

Thanks for a great review Randy! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Great Service

by from Tulsa, Ok |

We just bought our second vehicle from Bill Knight Ford in the last 4 months, the first one being a 2013 Ford Explorer and the second a 2008 Ford Edge. I guess you can say we are definitely Ford people now. Shosh helped us both times and he was great. There is never any hassle. This time I emailed him with an idea of what I was looking for and our budget. Within a few days he found the perfect car for us and we got a great deal. Shosh always responds to emails right away. I would definitely recommend anyone getting in touch with him if they are looking for a vehicle and very busy. You can tell Shosh what you are looking for and he will do the looking for you and email you options. He is great!

September 10, 2014

Thanks for a great review Amanda! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Welcome to the Ford Family!

Great Experience at Bill Knight Ford

by from Bixby, Oklahoma |

Shosh Alani made my buying experience laid back and hassle free. He was professional and courteous had the truck I told him I was interested in moved up front and waiting on me when I arrived so no walking around the lot. My experience at Bill Knight was really by far the best truck buying experience I've ever encountered. From start to finish I was in and out in about an hour I never felt pushed or told if you make a deal now this price is on the table but if you wait till tomorrow it won't be. Truly a professional organization with folks who seem to care. If I had to buy again I would not hesitate to call Shosh, he made me feel as long as I own this truck he will be committed to helping me.

September 10, 2014

Thanks for a great review Tim! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Best used car buying experience ever

by from Tulsa, OK |

My Wife and I recently purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Bill Knight Ford. I have previously purchased 13+ vehicles prior to this one. The salesmen Harry Birkinsha was one of the nicest, friendliest people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He was extremely courteous, knowledgeable, and respectful of our time. The finance department was outstanding as well, we were in and out in a matter of minutes not hours, and no pressure to purchase useless extended warranties.

September 4, 2014

Thanks for this great review! If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

3rd Ford Truck from Bill Knight Ford

by from Owasso Ok |

Dave McGuire was my salesman and this is the 3rd truck I have bought from him in the last 6 years. I would highly recommend Bill Knight Ford and Dave McGuire for you future needs.

September 8, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation and a great review! Let us know if we can help you in the future!