Dick Shirley Automotive

2616 Alamance Rd, Burlington, NC 27215

New 888-256-0388
Used 888-425-4052
Service 866-736-8303

Come Experience the Dick Shirley Difference!

Dick Shirley Chevrolet

by from Burlington, NC |

An absolute pleasure in dealing with, the best new car buying experience I've ever had.

Dick Shirley Automotive responded to this review

December 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. Here at Dick Shirley Chevrolet Cadillac, we strive for an excellent experience for all of our customers. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to contact me directly on my cell listed below. Thank you for you business. Regards, Aaron Hampton Internet Sales Director Dick Shirley Chevrolet Cadillac 800.273.0542 Office 336.213.6388 Mobile

Good car buying experience.

by from Graham, NC |

Everybody was very kind and helpful. I expect I will receive good service on my vehicle. I love my new Malibu 2015. The ride and feel of it is very comfortable and I love the way the motor responds.

Great salesman

by from Whitsett, nc |

Great experience, and great customer service. They got me a great deal on my car.

2 vehicles in two days

by from Gibsonville,nc |

Ron is the man.... Dennis is the man...enough said

Best buying experience EVER!

by from Todd, NC |

This was the easiest, most painless purchasing experience I've ever had. I had done much of the communication with Grant over email, then worked with Shane once I arrived at the dealership. I drove 130 miles each way since they had the pre-owned car I wanted, and was in and out of the dealership in an hour, having gotten the exact deal I had wanted and spoke of through email. No negotiating necessary or attempted, no low-balling my trade, no games, gimmicks or attempt to sell any add-ons. The car was delivered in immaculate condition; it looked amazing when they brought it out from the detail area. I can't say enough positive things about my experience and would highly recommend Dick Shirley Automotive!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Repairs done quickly

by from Burlington, NC |

Courteous service and timely. No problems except loaner car gas tank was empty.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Burlington, NC |

The service was quick and on point. I really enjoyed the professional attitude that the staff had.

Great buying experience

by from Burlington, NC |

We have purchased 5 vehicles from Dick Shirley in the last ~8 years majority of those purchases we dealt with John Gee who does a great job very professional and is always willing help. Our last vehicle 2015 Tahoe though wasn't on the lot John was able to locate one for us exactly the way we wanted it. A pleasure to work with and have recommended John to several of our family members and friend. The service department does all our service work Scott Kellis gets our car in and out and works with us and our hectic schedule. Our son who lives in out of town gets his car service at Dick Shirley Chevrolet when he comes home Scott is able to work him in and that means a lot to us. A great hometown dealer!

2015 Chevrolet Equinox

by from Burlington, N.C. |

I'm a first time buyer from Dick Shirley Chevrolet. It was a very good experience and I look forward to dealing with them in the future. I love my new Chevrolet Equinox. Ron Gregory was my salesman and he did a fantastic job.

Great service

by from Burlington, NC |

Staff was very courteous and helpful. Repairs made in a timely time.

Mrs. Ida Haithcock

by from Siler City, NC |

David, the man that helped us was so pleasant and helpful. We were getting the car for my elderly parents and he really worked hard to get them a good deal and when they picked it up it, David was so good to my mom. He went through every button on the car at least two times. He was great!!!!