Nichols Dodge Chrysler Jeep

(1.8) 5.0 5 Reviews

988 Plantation Dr, Burlington, NC 27215

Horrible

by from Burlington, NC |

Worst dealership I have ever been to. They damaged my car and gave it back to me in worse shape than I brought it in. The service manager is also the rudest person there. He is nice until they mess up then he doesn't want to spend anything to fix it. Once Chrysler got involved, the manager said he didn't want anything to do with the car. They "worked on it" one more time, and actually just made the original work worse and dented my door and tore a seal on the trunk. They told us they did this and that, but told Chrysler something different. DO NOT GO HERE! You could do the maintenance yourself better than these people.

lester hill

by from pittsboro nc |

purchase new dodge 1500 truck about in 20/13 this truck was junk from day one no help at all just did seam to help call Chrysler 3 or4 times no luck . we ask thim please take this truck back with 45 min after sale. manger sad no next day came to my house truck locked up trans stuck in fist gear please take this truck back . we trade you out of it more money. truck 1 year old less 1500 miles we sold it to ford dealer ship I would not by truck or car from this dealer ship if last one on the plant it I needed new truck still more to this story had to pay off the truck move it to credit union. much lower rate purchase new truck this year it come from thim.

Horrible service on Warranty Work!

by from Burlington, NC |

Very slow at fixing a warranty issue. After talking to the GM Mike Nichols, little was still done. Even as simple as a oil change can be a challenge to get done.

Get sales team, Crappy service and Horrible GM

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased my jeep from the dealership last Nov. Everything was great with the jeep. As the months go by I needed to take it in for my first oil change. Since then I have had massive oil leaks. I have now taken my jeep in to be looked at 4 times since then to have the "managers" tell me it was just the plug and or the filter,my jeep was looked at by the same 2 guys. Today, 8-31-2013, On my 4th attempt at having this problem fixed I was FINALLY told it was a crack in the oil pan, which again was looked at but the same 2 guys. After so many attempts at having this fixed I was told "we dont have time to fix it today, we close at 3:30, you will have to come back another day." I showed up at 11:50 after speaking with a jeep customer service agent, thats told me they close at 5. After getting my paperwork and getting in my jeep, frustrated, I decided to call the GM of the dealership and speak to him. While speaking to Mike Nichols for a couple minutes I started to see why they only have a 2.5 rating with yahoo and other car dealership rating sites. Quickly saying things like, "I dont know how we would crack the oil pan", "Next time you call jeep and complain make sure you tell them you showed up at 12:30 on a day we close at 3:30", which i showed up at 11:50 and lastly didnt bother to apologies for me having to drive 45 minutes 4 times and almost a 5th for the SAME issue that they could have fixed the FIRST time.

I recommend Nichols!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Great buying experience. Very trustworthy, efficient, and personable.