Paul Miller Motors

1114 East Main Street, Melbourne, AR 72556

New 888-665-6843 New888-665-6843
Used 888-480-0095 Used888-480-0095
Service 888-865-9798 Service 888-865-9798

Excellent Family Owned Dealership!

by from Poplar Bluff, MO |

We were looking online for a GMC Acadia and it just so happened that they Paul Miller Motors had one in the right price range we were looking for and when I contacted them, they were all so very friendly and helpful. They made the buying process so easy! They also gave us a great price for our trade in.Their facility is nice and clean, family friendly and our Salesman Bobby Miller was great to work with. Our vehicle was just like described online if not better! We absolutely love our new car! We had to drive 2.5 hours to pick it up but it was well worth the drive! Thanks so much such a nice experience!

Best Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Midland, Texas |

Paul Miller Motors is THE best place to buy a truck. I recently found a truck on cars.com and called them about it. Bob Miller helped me by going over the truck in detail, because I would be driving over 700 miles to come get it and didn't want any surprises. The closest rental car location was 30 miles from this dealership and Bob sent a car for me which was a huge help. When I got to the dealership Bob did have a few surprises for me after all. The truck was detailed like it was sitting on the showroom floor!!! Man he took care of me. Not only was the buying experience great, the dreaded paperwork was a breeze. I handed the nice lady a check and signed a few papers and was out the door. Had I not spent so much time trying to find an issue with the truck, because I was so guarded about doing a deal so far from home I could have been in/out in 10 minutes. No Joke. These folks are great people and have not forgotten how to treat people, unlike many people/salesman have. I will happily drive 700 miles to buy my next truck here!!!

Remarkable!! Excellent!! Fantastic!! Family owned!

by from Conway, AR |

We were looking for a good quality used SUV, with either 4WD or AWD, low mileage, 2012 or newer. We had been looking online for about 3/4 days, when we found a vehicle offered through Paul Miller Motors, of Melbourne, AR. I called to speak with someone in regards to the vehicle and spoke with Bob Miller, about the vehicle for sale. I'm 67 years old, and have purchased several new and used cars, over my lifetime, but this experience was the easiest, fastest, most enjoyable we've ever had. Bob and his entire staff, immediately made us feel apart of the family. The SUV we purchased was very well priced, about $4100.00 below market value, and was perfectly described on their website. Our trade got better than expected $$$, and the paperwork process, was most enjoyable...(as enjoyable as paperwork goes). Vicki and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for being so helpful. We would recommend Paul Miller Motors very highly, and is well worth the drive, flight or dogsled trip to get here. They will even come pick you up in Little Rock, at the airport!

Amazing care to attention and service

by from Branson Mo |

This has been a pleasure to be able to buy from Paul Miller Motors, INC. The service here is excellent thanks to Bob Miller and Christy Haley. They made the car buying experience a very easy process. Their deals are some of the best deals on cars. I hope everyone has a chance to be able to work we these amazing people, not only through the dealership, but also outside of the dealership. Thank you very much for the 2014 Dodge Charger SE and making sure that it was in excellent condition to be able to sell it to us!

First class service from start to finish!

by from Batesville, AR |

You won't find a more enjoyable buying experience than dealing with this family owned dealership. We've purchased 3 vehicles from Paul Miller Motors and feel like we're dealing with family each time.

New Car Purchase

by from Jacksonville, AR |

Enjoyed the experience, excellent customer service, makes you feel like family vs. a number. If your are looking for an outstanding dealership, with a down home feel, highly recommend Paul Miller Motors. Bob and his brother went out of their way to make us comfortable, no pressure what so ever, this applies to the entire staff!

The Paul Miller Experience

by from Mammoth Spring, AR |

We just purchased a Dodge 2500 from Paul Miller and the salesman was so helpful in finding the right truck. All the employees were so friendly while we were there. The buying process was smooth and very easy and affordable. We were offered a set of steps because the truck was being used for business, the maintenance department put them on and cleaned the vehicle to top notch. The facilities were nice and they had a nice lounge to sit while we were waiting.

Herman Hollaway

by from flippin Arkansas |

Have bought here in the past, will again super nice!

I drove almost 200 miles...

by from Hernando MS |

I am from Hernando, MS and had been dealing with a local dealer for two weeks with NO progress! I find buying a car frustrating and a waste of time, so I prefer to deal via internet and email only. I will not step foot in a dealership until I know the deal is done. I contacted Paul Miller Motors and within 1 day, the deal was done, the car was ready for pick up! I drove almost 200 miles to pick up my new Jeep Patriot because of the wonderful and quick service from Bob and his staff at Paul Miller motors, and I would do it again! Thank you so much!

2013 dodge dart

by from Spavinaw OK |

Bob Miller @ Paul Miller motors is the great young salesman,did not try to hide anything in the add at cars.com.I drove five hours each way to buy this dodge dart it was well worth the drive.The car was just as advertised,,still happy.I live in Spavinaw Oklahoma and could not find a good deal anywhere around town.This is the family owned business and they are awesome,I would make the drive again. Mickey