Paul Miller Motors

1114 East Main Street, Melbourne, AR 72556

New 888-665-6843
Used 888-480-0095
Service 888-865-9798

Excellent Family Owned Dealership!

by from Poplar Bluff, MO |

We were looking online for a GMC Acadia and it just so happened that they Paul Miller Motors had one in the right price range we were looking for and when I contacted them, they were all so very friendly and helpful. They made the buying process so easy! They also gave us a great price for our trade in.Their facility is nice and clean, family friendly and our Salesman Bobby Miller was great to work with. Our vehicle was just like described online if not better! We absolutely love our new car! We had to drive 2.5 hours to pick it up but it was well worth the drive! Thanks so much such a nice experience!

First class service from start to finish!

by from Batesville, AR |

You won't find a more enjoyable buying experience than dealing with this family owned dealership. We've purchased 3 vehicles from Paul Miller Motors and feel like we're dealing with family each time.

New Car Purchase

by from Jacksonville, AR |

Enjoyed the experience, excellent customer service, makes you feel like family vs. a number. If your are looking for an outstanding dealership, with a down home feel, highly recommend Paul Miller Motors. Bob and his brother went out of their way to make us comfortable, no pressure what so ever, this applies to the entire staff!

The Paul Miller Experience

by from Mammoth Spring, AR |

We just purchased a Dodge 2500 from Paul Miller and the salesman was so helpful in finding the right truck. All the employees were so friendly while we were there. The buying process was smooth and very easy and affordable. We were offered a set of steps because the truck was being used for business, the maintenance department put them on and cleaned the vehicle to top notch. The facilities were nice and they had a nice lounge to sit while we were waiting.

Herman Hollaway

by from flippin Arkansas |

Have bought here in the past, will again super nice!

I drove almost 200 miles...

by from Hernando MS |

I am from Hernando, MS and had been dealing with a local dealer for two weeks with NO progress! I find buying a car frustrating and a waste of time, so I prefer to deal via internet and email only. I will not step foot in a dealership until I know the deal is done. I contacted Paul Miller Motors and within 1 day, the deal was done, the car was ready for pick up! I drove almost 200 miles to pick up my new Jeep Patriot because of the wonderful and quick service from Bob and his staff at Paul Miller motors, and I would do it again! Thank you so much!

2013 dodge dart

by from Spavinaw OK |

Bob Miller @ Paul Miller motors is the great young salesman,did not try to hide anything in the add at cars.com.I drove five hours each way to buy this dodge dart it was well worth the drive.The car was just as advertised,,still happy.I live in Spavinaw Oklahoma and could not find a good deal anywhere around town.This is the family owned business and they are awesome,I would make the drive again. Mickey

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Arkansas |

Bob Miller from Paul Miller Motors surpasses every other dealer we have ever met, in every way!!! We first went to our local dealer, and did not find the model or price on a mini van that we were looking for, so online we found a Dodge Grand Caravan that happened to be at Paul Miller Motors. We drove down there today (over an hour and a half drive, one way), and not only found an excellent selection, but better prices!!! The staff was more than nice, there was completely no pressure, and for the first time both, my fiancée, and I were at ease because of being allowed to completely have the reins during our experience with Bob Miller (he did not try to control our shopping, nor our decisions). We did not anticipate buying the minivan today, but Bob Miller not only was able to get us a better price on the van (which was a trim level higher than the one at our local dealer), but he also shopped around and found us financing at half of the interest rate offered by our local dealer! We were most impressed!! We love our '13 Dodge Grand Caravan, and if we ever need another car, we know exactly where we are going!!!! TWO THUMBS UP!!! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!! BOB MILLER IS THE MAN TO SEE ABOUT A CAR!!!

The Best Dealership!

by from Wilburn, AR |

If you are looking for the best buying experience, you need to go to Paul Miller Motors. They are a family owned and operated dealership and make you feel like part of their family. There is no going back and forth to the sales manager, no hidden charges or add ons and they do what they promise to do. We will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle and we recommend everyone go and experience the ease of purchasing a vehicle.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

We purchased a 2012 Dodge Challenger from Paul Miller Motors on Aug 17, 2013. This was the best car buying experience that we have ever experienced. We found the car on the internet called the dealership and talked with Bob several times over the course of a week. He worked very hard to get us the best possible interest rate on the loan for our car. My wife and I drove from Kansas City, MO to purchase the car and could not have been more pleased with the service and the process of buying this car. We would recommend if you are in the market to purchase a new or used car this small, family owned dealership is the best place to do business. Big city dealers should take lessons from Paul Miller Motors on how to treat customers and on how to make the car buying process as simple, quick and easy as possible. My wife and I both agree it was worth the drive and we would definitely make the drive again to purchase another car from Paul Miller Motors. Thank you to Bob, Gene and Cheryl you are the best in your business!!!

Excellent Experience!!!!

by from Sage, AR |

I recently purchased a 2012 Chrysler 200 from Paul Miller Motors. Everybody that helped me went above and beyond to make sure that I was a satisfied customer. The salesman even had my car brought to me from out of state because they didn't have the color that I wanted. When I got there to pick up my new car it was beautiful, and it looked AMAZING!!! The paperwork was a breeze, and I was out the door in no time. Prior to this experience, I didn't have a lot of good things to say about car salesman in general. I truly appreciate the honesty, kindness, and respect I received from everybody at Paul Miller Motors. This was the best experience I've ever had! In addition, it's also the coolest car I've ever had. I would like to give a BIG BIG BIG thanks to everybody there!!