Danny Beck Chevrolet

8300 New Sapulpa Rd, Tulsa, OK 74131

New 877-898-8946
Used 888-904-7309
Service 877-207-7518

150 units must go! Huge Rebates, Huge Selection. Come visit our Construction Reduction Sale. Go Beck for More!

Corvette

by from DFW, Texas |

Wonderful experience. First time buying over the internet. Joe Garrison was super. Negotiated and answered all my questions. Picked me up at the airport and took me to dealership. Made sure I was fully familiar with vehicle before I drove it back to Texas.

Danny Beck Chevrolet responded to this review

April 2, 2013

Royal, I am glad we were able to make your first buying experience over the Internet a pleasurable one. Thanks for doing business with us!

the best experience!

by from Glenpool Ok |

This has been by far the best car buying experience ever! Dwight Lewis was our salesman and was amazing! As two females buying, we were treated excellent! No haggling or anything, and got a car we both loved! The finance gentlemen even went out of their way to try ro get us a better percentage on our loan! We will be sending everyone we know thats looking for a car there!

Fantastic service

by from Tulsa,Ok |

Von Hopper was great! He and the other salesman were very helpful. The entire staff was great. Everyone from the owner to his daughter to the finance guy Were all very gracious and courteous. I've known the service rep Charlie Utley for 14 years and he's always been great to work with. This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience that I've ever hiad!

Repeat Customers

by from Bristow, OK |

This is not the first time we have purchased from Danny Beck and it will not be the last! Everyone there at the facility is always glad to see us and greets us with smiles and "how have you been" all around. Joe Garrison has been the salesman we have worked with both times. He is an honest, upstanding man. I believe him to be a true asset to the company on many levels. He is always listening to what you need instead of trying to sell you what he will make the most commission on. My husband is a twenty year veteran of the U.S. Navy and now an educator in the public school system. HE has strong beliefs about honesty and integrity and Joe exceeds them at every turn. As a woman I can tell you that I am very impressed with the way Joe conducts himself in my presence and the language he uses is always suited for a lady or children, which I can assure you is not the case in most of the dealerships in the area. We appreciate everyone that works so hard at helping us find what best suits us, financing options and any dealer incentives they may have. You have made us lifetime customers through all of the efforts you put forth and for that we are grateful. Sincerely, Kevin and Donna Deshazo

Exceptional Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Von Hopper is a great salesperson, he helped me to get the car I wanted at a reasonable price. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend buying a car from them.

So much better than expected

by from Tulsa, OK |

Started the buying process online and finished there. My salesperson Von was knowledgeable and friendly, he helped me get the best deal possible.

Marty & Dana DeVader

by from Mayetta, Ks |

We purchased a 2011 Chevy Traverse from Danny Beck Chevrolet. I sent in a request for info an within the hour i received a call from William Inge about the Traverse. We drove down to look at it and while there they hooked me up with the previous owner. After talking with her we bought the vehicle. I am impressed with these guys and I am sure I will buy another.

Owner Johnie Brown

by from Sapulpa, Ok |

I spent all day Saturday looking at vehicles. Carl Rudiger was our sales guy and he was hands down the most professional, down to earth, nice sales person we met all day. Jerrod, the sales manager was a genuine guy also. They both made the buying process, which I did dread, a lot more enjoyable I don't know any of the other sales people, but if you go to Danny Beck do yourself a favor and look up Carl..

Nice laid back environment with no pressure!

by from sapulpa, ok |

I spoke to Joe Garrison on the phone before going to see the used Silverado pickup. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone was real nice, my husband loves the truck and I have already referred a friend.

New Chevy Cruze-DE12312011

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

Loved dealing with the group at Danny Beck and will never go anywhere else! DE12312011

Great price, friendly people, QUICK!!!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

From the sales manager, Jarred taking interest, and giving a GREAT DEAL, on 2013 Used Chevy Malibu. Carl Rudiger completed the deal and showed me all of the cars features.