Danny Beck Chevrolet

8300 New Sapulpa Rd, Tulsa, OK 74131

New 877-898-8946
Used 888-904-7309
Service 877-207-7518

150 units must go! Huge Rebates, Huge Selection. Come visit our Construction Reduction Sale. Go Beck for More!

Corvette

by from DFW, Texas |

Wonderful experience. First time buying over the internet. Joe Garrison was super. Negotiated and answered all my questions. Picked me up at the airport and took me to dealership. Made sure I was fully familiar with vehicle before I drove it back to Texas.

Danny Beck Chevrolet responded to this review

April 2, 2013

Royal, I am glad we were able to make your first buying experience over the Internet a pleasurable one. Thanks for doing business with us!

Quick, Thorough, Professional service and clean.

by from Tulsa, OK |

Brad, Carl and Austin far exceeded my expectations for customer service...as Brad said when i drove in, I really did leave my old car there and drive out with a brand new one!!! That was the farthest thing from my mind as I told him that this was only the first stop of my shopping... and as it turned out...(also my last)!!! :) And Austin quickly and painlessly drew up the papers to be signed!!! :) and i was on my merry way. The next day Carl proceeded to thoroughly explain all the (2014 CHEVY MALIBU's features to me) ...(my car now) :)!!! I absolutely could not have been more pleasantly surprised!!! Thanks to everyone at DANNY BECK !!! :)

Fast and excellent service!

by from Tulsa, ok |

Came in for my demo recall and a oil change expecting to have to come back the next day. When I came in the guy that helped me said he would start on it right then and could have in back to me same day. I don't think I even waited an hour. Super happy with the service I received.

Friendly, professional, excellent service.

by from Tulsa OK |

I was treated with first class service. Everyone treated me like l was there no. 1 customer. All my service was done right and on time.

Great Service

by from Sapulpa, OK |

We have dealt with the same salesman the last three times we have came in to purchase. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

Wonderful Dealership

by from Sapulpa, OK |

This is the 2nd automobile I have purchased with the Danny Beck dealership. I am an extremely satisfied customer. Their process of pre-approval, to locating a vehicle that best fit my needs with all of the added items that I was looking for in a car, and that would best fit my financial budget was above and beyond any other dealership that I have been to, or that my friends and family have been to. They really go the extra mile to make your buying experience convenient and are mindful of the amount of time you have available, as well as meeting your expectations. Although not during this buying experience I have utilized their service and repair departments with my previous vehicle and that was another reason I chose to be a returning customer to the dealership as I have always had good experiences with their service and repair departments with my previous vehicle with the up-most professionalism, and knowledgeable staff. They are AWESOME!

Great experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

Our pickup was stolen and with little hope of getting it back, we stopped into Danny Beck "looking" for a replacement. We were not really prepared for purchasing another vehicle but Von was able to get us a nice used pickup at a great price. Thank you Von and Danny Beck for making a bad situation better by your great service!

Very nice people and facility

by from Sapulpa Ok. |

Mr. Hart and Mr. Rudiger were very good to deal with, I was very pleased with their service and love my Equinox. The person that does the detail work did not do a very good job there was dirt and lent all under the floor mats other than that that I was very satisfied.

Laid back and easy to deal with

by from Sapulpa ,Ok |

The salesman Tim was helpful in every way. Once an agreement was made on price, the deal was done guickly and painlessly (except for writing the check as I paid for the vehicle in full lol). Tim introduced me to the service manager and showed me around. There was a minor issue with the window tint I had installed but it is being handled as I write this. This is the first new Chevrolet I have purchased. So far I am glad to say it has been a better built vehicle than previous new Ford products I have owned.

Excellent

by from Sapulpa, OK |

I called to set up my service for my truck and they got me right in and was done in about 30 minutes...Brad was great!!

Down to earth people good dealership

by from Hominy OK |

Danny Beck had the Truck I wanted everything that the truck had I wanted except a Gooseneck hitch and leather interior. After discussing it with my Wife and much deliberation we decided to buy it. But we needed the payments to match our budget. They made it happen and installed the hitch for me. I am very happy with my purchase and if needed I will return there for my next vehicle.