Danny Beck Chevrolet

8300 New Sapulpa Rd, Tulsa, OK 74131

New 877-898-8946
Used 888-904-7309
Service 877-207-7518

150 units must go! Huge Rebates, Huge Selection. Come visit our Construction Reduction Sale. Go Beck for More!

the best experience!

by from Glenpool Ok |

This has been by far the best car buying experience ever! Dwight Lewis was our salesman and was amazing! As two females buying, we were treated excellent! No haggling or anything, and got a car we both loved! The finance gentlemen even went out of their way to try ro get us a better percentage on our loan! We will be sending everyone we know thats looking for a car there!

09 chevy

by from Tulsa ok |

overall a good experience. had to wait 5and a half hrs to get the banking straigt. but Kevin was a real nice salsman. the Finance mgr. on the other hand well no so happy with. we had told them all along an 200 to 250 payment was all that was in our budget and wen we went into his office he hit us with a 400 payment we almost walked out. but Kevin gout it worked out. But in the end we ended up with a very nice 09 chevy.

A great car buying experience

by from Broken Arrow, Ok |

I spoke with Kevin Carby on the phone about a vehicle and decided to drive to Danny Beck Chevrolet that afternoon to take a look. Kevin met me and showed me th vehicle, went for a test drive and then we sat down for the fun part. Kevin was great to work with, very professional and personalble. Kevin took the time to listen and understand what I was looking for and was more than happy to work with me to get all the details worked out. Tim Thompson in the finance office was great as well getting everything lined out like I requested. Overall a wonderful car buying experience!

Time spent on purchase

by from Sapulpa, OK |

I appreciate the extra time that several spent in making sure we could complete our purchase and take the truck home that night. Several gentlemen were there an hour after closing to finish the deal. They also made sure they could meet or beat the interest rate that our credit union had quoted.

Brad was our salesman and very helpful.

by from Sapulpa, OK |

Brad was our salesman and definitely was there to help us find the perfect pickup we were looking for. All of the staff was pleasant and kind. We had a good experience.

found a fantastic used car

by from Tulsa, OK |

The people at Danny Beck were very cooperative and friendly, and the service was excellent. DE12312011

Honda CrossTour

by from Tulsa, OK |

I had no intention of buying a car, actually went with my mother who was buying a car. But as luck will have it my car had a problem and the salesman was nice enough to show me cars that he thought I'd be interested in after asking what I wanted in a car. He suggested three and agter driving the CrossTour I was sold. He made the entire process smooth and got me the best price possible on a really amazing car.

Very nice purchasing experience.

by from Sapulpa, OK |

I absolutely HATE car shopping but my experience at Danny Beck Chevrolet was awesome!!! I never felt pressured to "close the deal" before I left the first time I was at the dealership. I did look at one other dealership that had the vehicle I wanted for a great price but they were pressuring me to buy the entire time I was at their lot. I immensely dislike being told that if I didn't buy before I left that when (not if) I came back, the car I was interested in would be gone. I told them that it was also possible for the car to still be there and that I was willing to roll the dice. After wasting an entire day looking at other dealerships, I went back to Danny Beck and made the deal. Since it was late I told them to have the paperwork ready for me and I would be back the next morning to close the deal. They had the car clean and ready for me to "drive off into the sunset" when I arrived the next morning. It took about 20 minutes to sign all the paperwork. This was a very painless experience. I will certainly recommend Danny Beck Chevrolet to all my friends and family. I will definitely go back when I am ready for another vehicle.

NEW IMPALA

by from Mounds, Oklahoma |

I had made an inquiry on the internet and Mr. Brad Thompson soon called. I told Brad what we were looking far and he told me that he believed Danny Beck had that exact car for us. We drove over to the dealers and Brad was waiting for us when we drove up. He was right, the Impala was the one we wanted. Brad carefully described each attribute of the Impala, took us on the test drive and worked diligently with us throughout the buy process. The car is turning out to be everything we expected and we are very pleased.

Fantastic service

by from Tulsa,Ok |

Von Hopper was great! He and the other salesman were very helpful. The entire staff was great. Everyone from the owner to his daughter to the finance guy Were all very gracious and courteous. I've known the service rep Charlie Utley for 14 years and he's always been great to work with. This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience that I've ever hiad!

Repeat Customers

by from Bristow, OK |

This is not the first time we have purchased from Danny Beck and it will not be the last! Everyone there at the facility is always glad to see us and greets us with smiles and "how have you been" all around. Joe Garrison has been the salesman we have worked with both times. He is an honest, upstanding man. I believe him to be a true asset to the company on many levels. He is always listening to what you need instead of trying to sell you what he will make the most commission on. My husband is a twenty year veteran of the U.S. Navy and now an educator in the public school system. HE has strong beliefs about honesty and integrity and Joe exceeds them at every turn. As a woman I can tell you that I am very impressed with the way Joe conducts himself in my presence and the language he uses is always suited for a lady or children, which I can assure you is not the case in most of the dealerships in the area. We appreciate everyone that works so hard at helping us find what best suits us, financing options and any dealer incentives they may have. You have made us lifetime customers through all of the efforts you put forth and for that we are grateful. Sincerely, Kevin and Donna Deshazo