Courtesy Imports

Used 888-463-0921
Service 866-523-6079

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have been buying or leasing new cars for maybe 40 years and I have never had as good an experience as Courtesy in the Auto Mall. Kem, Chris and Sergio couldn't have been more helpful and professional. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy and satisfied. My wife and I never felt pressured, on the contrary, they are respectful and genuinely nice. We are delighted with our new Optima and would not hesitate to recommend Courtesy. Definitely not your typical, stressful, car buying experience!

Great customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went here shopping for KIA Optima, this was my first time coming to courtesy imports I have to say there were three individuals work as a team with professional and courtesy skills, they help find the car I was looking for. They answer all my questions and was very generous and understanding with my choice. They are knowledgable with good experience in car business. I highly recommend purchasing a car from courtesy imports is the best. Kem Lester, Todd Topham and Hany Fadda are three individuals has outstanding customer service. Thank you all you are simply the best. Sincerely, Joy S.

Exceeded Expectations

by from Henderson, NV 89052 |

This is my second Mazda 3 that I ever owned. The buying process is painless, they are willing to work with you for the best price. The saleman was very informative and helpful. I am highly recommended this dealership.

High Quality Service

by from Las Vegas , NV |

Couple weeks ago in Courtesy Mazda,I purchased 2014 CX-5 SUV. I think this is one of the nicest car today. My Dealer for that time was Jesse Quintero. This person is a HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL and that's why I drive now a beautiful car CX-5 . His goal is excellent customer service and great wish to help customers in all circumstances. Also I want to admit great work of Financial Office Representative , Attia Mansour and Service Advisor , Peter Gonzales . Thanks all this guys for EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE . Sincerely

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from North Las Vegas, Nevada |

On 2/15/14, I went to Courtesy Imports to buy a used vehicle since I bought my 2003 Kia Sedona at Courtesy and have had it serviced under warranty and otherwise since the purchase in 2005. Every time I presented my vehicle for service for maintenance or problems, the Service Department has always given very good service and has taken care of the maintenance, problems and has been very helpful in keeping excellent records. The Service Department has also informed me of promotion discounts for maintenance to be done on the vehicle. Courtesy Imports service and salespeople reflect their name, courtesy and good customer service have been provided by everyone I have had dealings with and I intend to continue to have my vehicle serviced there in the future. Jean M.

great service

by from Henderson Nevada |

The service was very good but when it came to the final signing , not so good, we almost walked away , they tried to change the terms which we had agreed on but my wife , who was in general acconting for Ford. and also the business mamager for Volvo caught the change in the paper work they wanted us to sign . They made the changes when we said we would walk away . The sales person was friendly and when i took my new 2014 Mazda CX-5 in for a minor adjustment it was prompt and friendly . .

excellent experience

by from Henderson,Nevada |

Our car was 12 yrs old so I went car shopping during the week. I was not happy with the VW ,Jeep or Hyundai dealership, all in Henderson. The salesmen showed me everything I was not looking for....made me think they were only looking to make $$$$$, $15,000-20,000 more than my budget. Not one of them told me they will find me what I wanted. At Courtesy, my salesman, Mike Wilson, was very helpful & Mike told me he would find me the car I wanted within my budget.When I told him what I wanted, there it was on the lot! Color, price & not fully loaded. He did not show me anything I did not want. I took my hubby back with me & we trusted Mike so much that hubby he is going back to buy himself a car next weekend. He already has one picked out! YUP....Mike Wilson @ Courtesy Imports is the way to go! We are two very happy new car owners!

Used truck purchase

by from Las Vegas, Nv. |

My experience in buying a used truck at Courtesy Imports was a pleasure! My salesman, Phil Perrone, went out of his way to get me the best deal possible without hassle or pressure. He dropped the price $1500 on the spot and said that was "out the door". I like those words! He also threw in free oil changes for a year and got me and my wife out of there in less than 45minutes. The truck is beautifull and clean and the Carfax also made me feel good about the deal. If I were you, I would put Courtesy Imports in Henderson on my list of full service dealers to see about a car purchase!

wicked white 2014 evo x

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Kevin Jonson and his sale staff made buying my dream car a breeze from start to finish. Could not thank them enough for working the best deal and rate possible, buy takeing the extra time to put them selves in the Customers shoes as if Kevin was buy the car himself. I think he almost was and would of loved to take the car as his own, as i had to pry him out of the drivers seat leaving the lot. He did love the Evo as him and i shared a big smile. Once and a life time experience well not forget!! Thank-you Kevin and your staff truely.....

Great sales staff

by from lake havasu city, AZ |

Our salesman, Derrel Ware was a pleasure to work with. No pressure no hassles just an enjoyable car buying experience.

I highly recommend this dealership!

by from Las Vegas, NV. |

I hate dealing with car dealerships just as much as the next person... I have bought 14 cars in my life and before I came here i spent 5 hours at Towbin Dodge with them pushing me into a car I DIDNT WANT! I declined the deal at Towbin Dodge and i went down the street to Courtesy Imports... and for the FIRST TIME in my life i felt like i got a really great deal! My salesman Dave Smith and sales Manager Kem Lester were nothing but nice, respectful, and understanding of my situation. They got me into a great car that I love and that was super affordable!! I was in a really bad spot with my other car that I could not afford anymore and had been contemplating a voluntary repo. Man am I glad I came here! They got me into a great situation to save money which will allow me to get back on track financially. I can not stress enough how great the customer service was here, and the over all atmosphere was great! Great cars, great service, and great deals... makes me a happy customer. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY MY NEXT VEHICLE AT COURTESY IMPORTS!