Courtesy Imports

Used 888-463-0921
Service 866-523-6079

Buying experience

by from Henderson, Nv |

The people at Courtesy Kia took good care of me when I went in to buy a new Optime SXL. I could not be any happier with the service I was provided. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and to the sales reps who helped me. They did not pressure me or tell me what I could or could not buy. They asked me what I wanted and let me test drive several of the cars that I was looking at without any question. They made my experience very comfortable and I am very satisfied with what I purchased. Thank you Courtesy Imports for my car, I love it.

Deceitful Sales Reps

by from Henderson, NV |

We were shopping for a new car for my daughter, age 18. She found a Mazda 2 that she loved driving and loved the color (green!). I had discussed payment options earlier with the sales rep. I mentioned to him that I needed 60 month financing. So when I said we were interested in the green Mazda 2 in the showroom, he told me he could get me about 2,000 off the price. I asked what the monthly payments would be. He gave me an agreeable price after the usual back and forth with "the manager". I went into the closing sales rep's office to go over paperwork while they went to a lot of trouble to get the green Mazda 2 out of the showroom and get it ready. I was about to sign and discovered that they based the monthly price on 72 months and not 60 months. Which meant I would be paying almost 2,000 dollars more over the life of the loan. Some discount!!!

Courtesy Kia imports

by from Henderson nv |

We went to look at the Kia soul in Henderson. The sales guy was very friendly and took his time with us no pressure, I liked that about him his name is Carlos Parker. We left with are new soul ,couldn't be happier.

Mazda CX-5 2015

by from Hederson, NV |

The people at Courtesy Mazda took good care of me when I went in to buy a new SUV. I could not be any happier with the service I was provided. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and to the sales reps who helped me (Jessie). They did not pressure me or tell me what I could or could not buy. They asked me what I wanted and let me test drive several of the cars that I was looking at without any question. They made my experience very comfortable and I am very satisfied with what I purchased. Thank you Courtesy MAZDA for my NEW SUV..

Awesome experience (EVER !!!!!)

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Wow, where to begin! Iv'e bought many cars in my time and i can tell you I really hate the process of buying one, especially dealing with inexperienced and pushy salesman. I went out this weekend (8-2-14) to get my wife a new vehicle. All i can say is that this was an awesome experience dealing with the salesman and finance dept. at Courtesy Imports. These are friendly, not pushy, experienced professional people. They made me feel at ease and very comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a relaxed and enjoyable car buying experience. Forget even trying Findley or Jim Marsh (Las Vegas) these people are greedy commissioned people and won't cut you any deals. (overpriced) do your homework and you'll find out. Go to Courtesy and seek out El Brantley (salesman) awsome guy and very knowledgable in his field, very polite, funny, easy going and very proffessional. my many thanks go out to everyone that was involved in my car buying process. Keep up the good work guys. I'll definitely come see you guys on my next one, thanks again and have an awesome day.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Jessie was very professional and accommodating. Experience was great. Price of the car was reasonable, top of the line. My husband was so happy when I drove it home. He love it. I bought the Kia Koup 2015 2 door with UVO.

Great service in and out in three hours!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I did most of my research on their website. I purchased a 2015 Kia Sorento. The vehicle had a lot of extras already on it. Salesman Dave Smith explained all of the cool techy things that he knew I would like. Bought the 6 cylinder and it has power to go. Great addition for the Las Vegas weather is the rear air conditioner. The car cools fast.

Great experience

by from Boulder City, NV |

I was greeted by A.J. when I walked through the door and he showed me my options. Came back a couple days later with my hubby and made my selection and purchase, also traded in my SMART car. The staff were all very welcoming and professional. We were finished with paper work and on our way in under 1 1/2 hours. I was able to leave my car overnight to have tinting and Zurich coat applied, and drove it home the next day.

A Very Positive Buying Experience

by from Henderson, Nevada |

We set out on a Friday(a week ago) to car shop, not thinking that we would actually be buying a car that soon. We had a wonderful congenial salesman named El Brantley with whom we worked. He was so easy to talk to and he did not at all pressure us as many salesmen do. We told him what we thought we were looking for and what we wanted in a car and he showed us several that we decided to choose from. We said we wanted to come back the next day so that we could think it over. We arrived Sat. and bought a Mazda 3 from him at Courtesy Imports. We felt like we got exactly what we were looking for at the price we wanted. We have since been back to pick up papers within the week and were treated very nicely. The cashier even was a delight with which to work.

a good experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We stopped in on a Thursday evening. The salesman was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and gave very good explanations when called for. He did not try to pressure us into buying, in any way. We told him we weren't prepared to purchase at that time but maybe on Friday. His day off was Friday and we told him that was fine with us because it gave us a little more time to think about which car we wanted. I called him 1st thing Saturday morning and asked if I could come over and get the paperwork started and then come back in the afternoon with my wife, when she got done work, to complete the deal. He said that would be no problem and he met me at the door when I got there. The actual paperwork took a long time as usual, but that was expected and why I went there early, so my wife would not have to spend that time there. The salesman was so nice, that it made it a more enjoyable buying experience than I have had in quite awhile.

im a repeat customer of courtesy imports

by from las vegas |

Im please and happy for what comes out when came today 6/16/2014 in the dealer courtesy imports in henderson. First we went online to check on cars available, it was a short and sweet dealing in buying a new car I want. Short and cut and dry! We are up front of what we can pay and for down payment! Robert help us! Thanks for all the people who process all the paper works