Courtesy Imports

Used 888-463-0921
Service 866-523-6079

Buying experience

by from Henderson, Nv |

The people at Courtesy Kia took good care of me when I went in to buy a new Optime SXL. I could not be any happier with the service I was provided. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and to the sales reps who helped me. They did not pressure me or tell me what I could or could not buy. They asked me what I wanted and let me test drive several of the cars that I was looking at without any question. They made my experience very comfortable and I am very satisfied with what I purchased. Thank you Courtesy Imports for my car, I love it.

MY NEW BABY IS A KIA SOUL

by from HENDERSON NV |

I WANT TO THANK EL FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE. HE HAS BEEN SO PATIENT WITH ME. IM NOT VERY COMPUTER SAVEY AND HE HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. HELPING ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER IN THE CAR HAS BEEN AWESOME. NOW I CAN USE AND UNDERSTAND A WHOLE LOT MORE. THANK YOU EL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE!

kia soul

by from HENDERSON NV |

thanks so much to El for all the help with my new car. I have a hard time reading the guide and information on the computer since this is my first car with it. he has gone above and beyond my expectations of a sales person. he has made buying my new soul an excellent experience. THANKS EL!

Amazing customer service!!!

by from Henderson, NV |

My fiancÚ and I came in to look for a new car. We didn't know if we would end up buying or not. We told our salesman what we were looking for and that we needed this within our price range....it took a little bit, but we found a car that was perfect and within the price point we needed per month! Mike Pergola took his time and was so helpful without being the least bit pushy! If you are in the market for a car he is definitely the person we would suggest to find! This was definitely an experience worth our time!

NATE SUGARMAN THANK YOU!

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Thank you Nate Sugarman and Darrel! I love my new Mazda CX-9! The customer service was awesome and the hard work from Nate was amazing, he got me into the vehicle I wanted with ideal payments! Couldn't ask for anyone better to help sell me a vehicle! THANK YOU SO MUCH NATE!

Great experience with buying

by from Las Vegas |

I just purchased a used Scion Xb and Jesse Q and Nate were awesome salesmen. They both provided great customer service and were upfront about everything. I would definately recommend this dealership and those two salesmen to my friends and family if they need to purchase a vehicle.

Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The people at Courtesy Imports are very straight forward and friendly. They don't waste your time and they are straight to the point. Other dealerships like to get you thinking and at the end turn you down. I was very impressed with this dealership and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family.

Great customer service, clean envirnoment!

by from Henderson, NV |

We knew exactly what we were looking for and what price point we could afford. There was absolutely no negotiating with our wants. Nate Sugarman was able to get us exactly what we wanted at our price point now we have a beautiful Jeep Patriot for our growing family. We are looking to trade in our old car in the next few months and we will definitely be going back to strike another deal.

buying a car? Mike at courtesy Mazda is the guy

by from Henderson las vegas |

I searched the valley looking for the right Mazda hatch back. And out of all the different mazada dealerships I went too. Mike was the only one who didn't pressure me into my vehical but let his personialty and the car sell it self. I already knew what I was looking for and most of the specs on the car. As for past experiences when I've been on test drives and realized that the sales person didn't know a thing about this car. Mike single handedly made this car buying experience. #zoomzoom

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas |

Chris Rashbaum is a most pleasant and knowledgeable sales rep. I enjoyed my experience during my recent purchase of a vehicle.

A-1 buying exp; +Volker Dost our rep. outstanding.

by from Henderson, NV |

To the car buying public in Las Vegas/Henderson areas (or the USA) look no further. We just purchased our new BMW X5 (pre-owned) here at Courtesy Imports. It's a beauty/looks showroom new off the production line; we believe this is due to the extra care and attention given at this dealership. It was fully prepped inside and out, ready to go. All mechanicals up-dated, including new brakes/oil change (every 12, 000 miles) in fact, the works. The process of actually buying our BMW and going through the paperwork was so well handled and we very much appreciated that. Thanks to Volker and his management team; the icing on the cake, we got more than a fair value on our trade-in, so it's no surprise Courtesy Imports in Henderson, NV has a 5-STAR reputation. Everyone there is very gracious, car-knowledgeable and on the ball. Volker, you especially we wish to thank personally, Danka Schon. Keep up the good work and we would not hesitate to recommend you to our family and friends or even strangers :)) if that's ok? Our best to you, Christine & Dale B.