Courtesy Imports

260 N. Gibson Road, Henderson, NV 89014

Used 800-329-6905

Great experience buyinng mu new Mazda 3

by from Las Vegas NV |

Thank you Kendale Walker and Luis Cruz JR!!!!! I love my new Mazda. Customer service was really good. I got the deal that I wanted. Couldn't ask for anyone better to help sell me a vehicle! THANK YOU SO MUCH .

Courtesy Imports Kia Review

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The Sale Associate, Jesse, really took the time to listen to everything that I wanted in my new vehicle. He took his time with all the information and allowed me to take my time when considering his advice. He was there every step of the way; from the moment I walked in the door, while I was finalizing all my paper work with finance, and when I was ready to drive away. All of my questions were answered to the fullest extent. I felt as if they gave me every advantage and the entire staff from beginning to end was amazing! Thank You

MY NEW BABY IS A KIA SOUL

by from HENDERSON NV |

I WANT TO THANK EL FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE. HE HAS BEEN SO PATIENT WITH ME. IM NOT VERY COMPUTER SAVEY AND HE HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. HELPING ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER IN THE CAR HAS BEEN AWESOME. NOW I CAN USE AND UNDERSTAND A WHOLE LOT MORE. THANK YOU EL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE!

kia soul

by from HENDERSON NV |

thanks so much to El for all the help with my new car. I have a hard time reading the guide and information on the computer since this is my first car with it. he has gone above and beyond my expectations of a sales person. he has made buying my new soul an excellent experience. THANKS EL!

Amazing customer service!!!

by from Henderson, NV |

My fiancÚ and I came in to look for a new car. We didn't know if we would end up buying or not. We told our salesman what we were looking for and that we needed this within our price range....it took a little bit, but we found a car that was perfect and within the price point we needed per month! Mike Pergola took his time and was so helpful without being the least bit pushy! If you are in the market for a car he is definitely the person we would suggest to find! This was definitely an experience worth our time!

NATE SUGARMAN THANK YOU!

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Thank you Nate Sugarman and Darrel! I love my new Mazda CX-9! The customer service was awesome and the hard work from Nate was amazing, he got me into the vehicle I wanted with ideal payments! Couldn't ask for anyone better to help sell me a vehicle! THANK YOU SO MUCH NATE!

Great experience with buying

by from Las Vegas |

I just purchased a used Scion Xb and Jesse Q and Nate were awesome salesmen. They both provided great customer service and were upfront about everything. I would definately recommend this dealership and those two salesmen to my friends and family if they need to purchase a vehicle.

Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The people at Courtesy Imports are very straight forward and friendly. They don't waste your time and they are straight to the point. Other dealerships like to get you thinking and at the end turn you down. I was very impressed with this dealership and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family.

Great customer service, clean envirnoment!

by from Henderson, NV |

We knew exactly what we were looking for and what price point we could afford. There was absolutely no negotiating with our wants. Nate Sugarman was able to get us exactly what we wanted at our price point now we have a beautiful Jeep Patriot for our growing family. We are looking to trade in our old car in the next few months and we will definitely be going back to strike another deal.

buying a car? Mike at courtesy Mazda is the guy

by from Henderson las vegas |

I searched the valley looking for the right Mazda hatch back. And out of all the different mazada dealerships I went too. Mike was the only one who didn't pressure me into my vehical but let his personialty and the car sell it self. I already knew what I was looking for and most of the specs on the car. As for past experiences when I've been on test drives and realized that the sales person didn't know a thing about this car. Mike single handedly made this car buying experience. #zoomzoom