Towbin Dodge RAM

275 Auto Mall Dr, Henderson, NV 89014

New 866-408-1519 New 866-408-1519
Used 888-798-3682 Used 888-798-3682
Service 866-844-3742 Service 866-844-3742

Towbin Dodge Superstore... We're #1 for a Reason!

Amazing Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My father purchased his Dodge Ram here. He loves it! His experience was easy and fast. The sales team was so friendly and not once did they make him feel pressured. They were helpful and took the time to listen to what he wanted and were able to meet all his needs without breaking the bank. I always recommend my friends and family members to check them out.

Professioalism

by from Henderson , Nevafa |

I let them know I purchased a vehicle from another dealership . Every day they call my house and after they listen to my answering machine they hang up . Now , I let you know I no longer want to do business with you , you tell me you're letting the others know , you're updating the system , but you're still calling me . What bout I bought a vehicle from some where else you don't understand ?

Worst ever

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Was hoping the negative reviews were not true or maybe exaggerated but they are not. High pressure. The talk in circles. Unwanted and unjustified dealer add on's. Came to an agreed price and amount to finance, even rang the gong. A few minutes later they said they needed more money because my payoff was higher than they thought. I said "didn't you guys call for the payoff before we agrees on the numbers?" They said no. I fell that is thier issue and should eat that $$. It wasn't much but it was one of many surprises.!the awful reputation they have is well earned. Never again.

High pressure sales

by from Henderson, NV |

This is not a spontaneous review. After four months of buyers remorse I thought I'd write a review of our experience at Tobin Dodge. Once your approved they will ask for a 'appraisal' of your current vehicle prepare to not see your vehicle again. Very High pressure, they simply will not take NO for an answer. Dodging questions and having little knowledge of their own product. Having a disability and being on a fixed income prepare to be exploited, because that's exactly what happened. In the end, we left with a vehicle we did not expect to drive home with. I signed the contract Yes we did. In a couple years I'll trade this Vehicle in but it won't be at Tobin Dodge or Tobin anything. Guaranteed.

Excellent customer service by Ceasar!

by from Boulder City, NV |

Recently we purchased a dodge Ram truck at Towbin Dodge. Ceasar at Towbin Dodge henderson has gone over and above the call of duty to insure we get the best customer service ever! He is allways professional, respectful, and quick to fix any question or problem we may have! Thank you Ceasar! Keep up the good standards and work ethnics!!!!!

Awesome experience

by from Henderson, NV |

Was the third time to the service department to get a recall item handled. First two times there were no parts on hand.

Wonderful Buying experience

by from Henderson, NV |

Because I bought my car at this place, I always have it serviced here too. Always satisfied with the great service and care at this dealership.

Excellent Treatment

by from Henderson, NV |

We have had a wonderful relationship with your Service Department, & Service Reps, since we moved here in 2006!! We had a nearly new 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, & have thoroughly enjoyed having your expert professionals.

John Brooks,lube service advisor,Towbin Dodge Auto

by from Henderson,Nv |

My name is Johnny Loucious,I took my Chrysler 300 to this Location for service because I was exhausted with the poor quality of service I was recieveing next door from Chapman.From the moment Mr Brooks started to speak,I felt at ease.I left my car with him,he called me after assessing what needed to be done.he and his team were AWESOME,both with what they did and how they did it.I refuse to go anywhere else as long as Mr John Brooks & Towbin Dodge of the Henderson Auto Mall are together. PROMOTE HIM!!!!!!

Towbin Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 17, 2014

Hi Johnny, Thank you for you sharing your experience. We are thrilled John took such great care of you. Please let us know if you ever need anything else for your Chrysler! Thank you, John Napoleon General Manager Towbin Dodge

Great Experience

by from N. LasVegas |

Dana Smith is a very sale person, she help me and my husband a lot, she work very hard. The reason why , I said she is good , because wasn.'t going to buy car, I came to the dealer to help get my husband a truck. She help me and my husband a lot. He has his truck and I have a car.

Towbin Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 17, 2014

HI Janice, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled Dana made your experience such a pleasant one and that both you and your husband found vehicles you enjoy. Thank you, John Napoleon General Manager Towbin Dodge