Mercedes-Benz of Greensboro

819 Norwalk St, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-249-3145
Used 888-790-8740
Service 866-787-4176

Come in for a test-drive today! We are looking forward to providing you with exceptional service!

Tremendous Experience for Out of State Buyer

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a late model used MB in fall 2011, having identified the model as being in this dealer's inventory on a Cars.com search. Purchase price negotiations were as easy as a few email exchanges. The dealer picked me up from the airport and the car was fully prepped and in pristine condition waiting form me at the dealer. Transaction paperwork was processed promptly. I can't think of one part of the process to be improved on.

Satisfied Out of State Buyer

by from Bedford, Texas |

My wife and I purchased a pre-owned vehicle. The Dealership picked us up at the airport and when we arrived at the dealer our vehicle was ready and the process was very short. The negotiations were completed over the phone and we were pleasantly surprised in the overall condition of the vehicle. Thank you Calvin and Dealership on our purchase. Kurt & Beth

Professionalism at the highest level

by from Greensboro, NC |

I couldn't be happier about my recent purchase of another Mercedez. Gary Hundley, sales, was easy to work with, and extremely helpful and knowledgable about the product. It was a pleasure meeting Gary and several others at this dealership, and I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from this location!

Very, very poor service repair

by from Charlotte, NC |

Sad. Mercedes Benz of Greensboro repaired our certified E-350 by pulling used parts off of another used car on their lot! They told usthat Mercedes approved them to replace our exhaust system. They then replaced our entire exhaust system with a used exhaust system they pulled off some unknown (to me) car on their car lot. They also pulled a mirror off of a used car and repaired our car. This is the type of underhanded car repair we received from this Mercedes Benz dealership.

buyer beware - good advice for any used car

by from north carolina |

bottom line - car needed repairs, after it was obvious that asking price did not match condition of car staff admitted issues with car that were not resolved and stated inflated costs for repairs that 'may have been' completed. hate to use the word lie but they quoted a cost for a repair by a local dealership, went across street to that dealership and the cost for the repair was far less than what lead sales rep Doug Dohner stated. when questioned on this the sales rep did not respond. easy come easy go. bought a car the next day from a different dealership next door. expected much more from a mercedes-benz dealership - especially after they stated that they would not sell a car that did not meet their standards. as i was leaving sales rep stated they would 'retail that car to someone else'. hope you are not that person.

Mercedes-Benz of Greensboro responded to this review

October 31, 2012

My name is Carlton Shoaf and I am a sales mgr. at Mercedes of Greensboro. I share an office with Doug Dohner and just happened to be at my desk when this customer was here. We appraise our cars to reflect a fair market value and our cars are inspected prior to sale. This particular car required a new fuel pump which we made arrangements at the local Volvo dealer to perform the repair prior to selling the car. Doug made the customer a very fair price to purchase this vehicle, which at that point the customer began to state that we paid too much for the vehicle and offered a price well below the market value for this car. Doug respectably declined the customers offer. It was very disheartening to listened to this customer speak out once Doug told him that we couldn't accept his offer. I have been with our company for 19 years and will gladly respond to anyone's accusations on customer service concerning selling a car. We have built a great reputation in the area with over 40 years of service and sales in the Triad market.

Love my Benz

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have purchased several vehicles from here and I have always been satisfied. Part of what keeps me coming back is their exceptional service when I bring my car in for maintanance.

Happy Mom

by from High point, NC |

The whole experience was a pleasure. These folks were nice right from the start. They took the time to show us all the options we wanted to look at before we decided on our new SUV.