County Ford

Service 866-413-2340

Gets it done!

You Got It

by from mebane nc |

I went there for a car and had an awesome time learning about the vehicle from one of the saleman. He was very knowledgeable about the Ford Explorer. I enjoyed the time he spent with me and I will definately send anyone who needs a car there.

Too pushy with sales

by from Mebane, NC |

I went to this dealership after researching several different makes/models online, I still was not certain exactly what I was looking for and wanted to see and drive some vehicle. The salesperson was very pushy for a used Ford Flex that was on the lot, a vehicle that I had not considered yet. I took it for a drive and was pleasantly surprised with the vehicle. However, the sales person deflected every question I asked. I directly asked what the trim level was on this particular car, what fuel mileage was like, and even the actual price of the care. I did not get an answer to any of these. All the sales floor staff cared about was we can get you financing at this amount per month, more than I was comfortable at. Not to mention the actual facilities are not what I have experienced at other dealerships. I left that night without a new vehicle and went to a dealer not as close to home, had a much better experience with a sales person who was actually willing to give me information before I asked for it.

Too pushy

by from Mebane, NC |

I went there looking to drive a few vehicles before I made a final decision on what I wanted to purchase. I had been researching different makes and models online. The salesman recommended I test drive a Flex which I had not considered very much before arrival. I did like the car after driving it however every question I asked about the vehicle was deflected. What is the price? I'll check on that. What is the trim level on this particular car? I'll check on that. What kind of gas mileage does it get? I'll have to check on that. The only answer I got was lets fill out a credit app. When I was resistant to sign any paperwork and commit to anything then the flood of people came still not answering any of my questions, only shoving down my throat what kind of monthly payment plan could be worked out. Not to mention the actual showroom is not nearly what I have experienced in other dealerships. I went to a dealership a little farther from my home and was able to get a salesperson who actually knew about the car and was upfront with me on the price of the vehicle.

fiesta s

by from burlington nc |

Overall visit was great. I had a explorer and wanted something smaller and better on gas. Angel was awesome,easy going and no pressure. The sales person she gave me John was great too.

Great experience

by from Graham,NC |

My experience was excellent! They really did a great job.i wanted to really take my time and I did! No pressure .Angel really helped a lot! Will recommend them to all !! Thanks

ford edge

by from graham nc |

Really got great service and a great deal.price was right .

great service

by from graham nc |

Purchased an 07 ranger few months back and I couldnt be more pleased. Great staff!

Great experience

by from Burlington nc |

Overall experience was great and they have new management and staff. County is now fast fun and easy. You feel at home there.

AMAZING!!!

by from Hillsborough, NC |

I bought a used 2006 SUV from County Ford 2 years ago. They have maintained my car every 3-4 months and I have received free oil changes and basic service for FREE since then. Today when I went into get my oil changed; I spoke to Ashley and Anna about possibly trading my SUV in for something that would be better on gas. I had very little hope (not so great credit) I didn't get my hopes up at all....Around 2 pm, Anna called me and told me that she got me into a BRAND NEW 2014 FORD!!! I was floored! I went back to County Ford when I got off from work. That's when I laid eyes on my (first ever) brand new car, I literally cried for 10 minutes! There have been a MAJOR turnover (for the better) in salespeople and the new General Manager is SUPER nice, laid back and as approachable as a family member!!! I am still simply amazed that I have a brand new car, right outside my front door. I had little hope and just took a shot in the dark, THEY MADE MIRACLES HAPPEN FOR ME! I never dreamed that I could actually own a brand new car but these folks are amazing and they went far beyond to accommodate me and my needs. I guess if you can be in love with a dealership and their staff.....than I am!

CAR TRADE IN

by from Mebane NC |

I went to a different ford dealership and ended up buying a Ford Escpae when I originally wanted an Explorer; was not too happy w my original purchase, and so I decided to get in touch with Angel @ County Ford in Graham to discuss about options for changing/trading in my Escape that i got less than 2 weeks ago. I wanted a Explorer. I am so glad I did! Went in to the dealership and the crew made the whole process easy on us. They were all courteous and friendly. Great customer service. Anna n Brad were excellent. Angel is one of a kind. Thanks and keep it up. Will vertainly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Awesome Place

by from graham nc |

My credit wasn't real great and they put me in a car anyways. I do appreciate everything they done for me and would recommend them 100% to anyone who has been turned down elswhere. Lonnie the GM was very nice and did all he could to make it happen... Thank you